Thousands of detained Uyghurs pictured in leaked Xinjiang photos

Bears01

We all know it that china and Israel are doing a mass-genocide but it’s cricket while western governments are so quick to cancel Russia :ace:

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

We all know it that china and Israel are doing a mass-genocide but it’s cricket while western governments are so quick to cancel Russia :ace:

Nothing wrong with cancelling Russia. But out of respect to the ppl this is about, stay on topic. 

4 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Nothing wrong with cancelling Russia. But out of respect to the ppl this is about, stay on topic. 

Where did I say it was wrong to cancel Russia? My point is that they’re closing their eyes when it comes to Palestinians and Uyghurs. When in fact they’re aware of the situation but they remain silent but okay...

The Chinese Communist Party is so evil that they even oppress, imprison, and harvest organs for living groups of people who practice Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, the Falun Gong practice that has transformed the health and morality of hundreds of millions of people every day. they also massacre students, they destroy traditional culture.....  the people in there were deceived to only obey the Party

12 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Where did I say it was wrong to cancel Russia? My point is that they’re closing their eyes when it comes to Palestinians and Uyghurs. When in fact they’re aware of the situation but they remain silent but okay...

Western governments were quite vocal about the Uyghurs for a few years, mostly the US and the UK.  The US imposed sanctions on many govt officials connected with the camps as well.  As for Palestine, well, we’re lucky if anyone even speaks on it.  

@OP Vile as always, at least we have some photos now.  Remember when the govt pretended they didn’t exist? :rip:

You can see the literal trauma in their eyes. Absolutely horrifying.

“ dates back to 2018 and was passed on by hackers to Dr Adrian Zenz, a US-based scholar”

Lol, once again the infamous Adrian Zenz shows up with more “evidence” from mysterious unnamed sources. 
Dr Zenz then shared them with the BBC, and although we were able to contact the source directly, they were unwilling to reveal anything about their identity or whereabouts. 

Y’all fall for the most blatant propaganda it’s embarrassing 

Edited by Gov Hooka

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

Western governments were quite vocal about the Uyghurs for a few years, mostly the US and the UK.  The US imposed sanctions on many govt officials connected with the camps as well.  As for Palestine, well, we’re lucky if anyone even speaks on it.  

@OP Vile as always, at least we have some photos now.  Remember when the govt pretended they didn’t exist? :rip:

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-lifestyle-china-health-travel-7a6967f335f97ca868cc618ea84b98b9

Not sure if y’all have kept up but Western media decided to drop the charade and published that the uyghur genocide ended apparently. 

The radio silence from a certain user... :dies:

12 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

“ dates back to 2018 and was passed on by hackers to Dr Adrian Zenz, a US-based scholar”

Lol, once again the infamous Adrian Zenz shows up with more “evidence” from mysterious unnamed sources. 
Dr Zenz then shared them with the BBC, and although we were able to contact the source directly, they were unwilling to reveal anything about their identity or whereabouts. 

Y’all fall for the most blatant propaganda it’s embarrassing 

The go to excuse with literal photos: “a western media HIT JOB”! 

Why is it so hard to say “gee, the Chinese Communist Party is bad”? ATRL stanning for tyrannical governments (and don’t “but amerikka” me, I hate the U.S. government too) is….confusing 

2 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

This is obviously horrific, but there are a lot of similar government sanctioned genocides going on across the world, many in USA and EU's allies. But I have never really seen much public outrage or interest towards those. 

There doesn't seem to be much genuine sympathy towards the Uyghurs on this thread either. Some people almost seem glad it's true so they can "own" one user. 

The difference? China is a major world power who directly or indirectly has an impact on everyday people. 

And it’s absolutely tragic. How anyone can show such little humanity to a religious community is beyond me. 

3 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

So the situation in China is worse than the situation in Myanmar or Ethiopia, because China has impact on all of you every day? So it's not really about the people then, is it. It's about politics.

And ATRL does show very little humanity to this particular religious community everyday. As I said, I don't feel most people here seem to be genuinely concerned about the situation, it's all digs on that one user. 

Sis, the only government I hate more than the U.S. and the CCP is the Saudis, so while I understand exactly where you’re coming from, I’m just pointing out why the issue is a hot topic and often discussed, especially because it’s inevitable that the world is going to have to eventually take a stand on where they are when dealing with China, due to their undeniably important global standing, that’s all

31 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

This is obviously horrific, but there are a lot of similar government sanctioned genocides going on across the world, many in USA and EU's allies. But I have never really seen much public outrage or interest towards those. 

There doesn't seem to be much genuine sympathy towards the Uyghurs on this thread either. Some people almost seem glad it's true so they can "own" one user. 

These people don't care about surveillance state programs nor over-corrective counter-terrorism done by Western super powers because they don't actually care about ethnic minorities; they see only ethnic minorities within the confines of Western-defined "enemies" as pawns in their geopolitics and nationalist identity projects. :toofunny3:

The last time the OP mentioned Uyghurs was to yell at someone who criticized NATO committing regime change in Libya that left millions of people as part of open-air slave markets *IN A THREAD ABOUT NATO!*, going "well yeah NATO members might not be perfect... but at least they're not CHINA!!!!" :deadbanana4:

The irony being that this data dump of put-together files by someone like Adrien Zenz shows that what people have been saying in response to Zenz's claims has been true: There is no evidence of torture, or of mass-killings and hidden secret mass graves. No, these are again literally re-education centers. They are as repressive and oppressive as all state-surveillance and re-education programs around the world are. What has been promised as an expose of "millions locked in death camps" is only documented now as "tens of thousands in security centers and databases". 

And wanna know who China got the idea from? From the "counter-terrorism re-education centers" in France - a proud NATO member! :skull: The same ones closed down not due to public outrage but because authorities found that they were just helping religious extremists create more expansive networks. 

The issue being that incidents of terrorism in Xinjiang have radically fallen, but that people rightfully worry that China is missing that you can't re-educate out extremist thought in people this way when it is so closely connected to religion, as it just further fuels resentments, and over-correction impacts people simply for having faith. 

But unfortunately conversations about counter-terrorism, the issue of all surveillance states, and how re-education can, if ever, work, largely by those in China, are sullied by people only interested in finding the villain to contrast the hero they see their country to be on the world stage yet who can't find Urumqi on a map despite thinking it's time that the US either sanction China to hell and back or go one step further and balkanize it all-together. :toofunny3:

It's almost like most posts about China are solely made on ATRL as attempts to affirm how good and gracious people's own countries are in comparison to China, and not genuine care for Chinese people, who are called "vermin" or "rats who need their heads cut off".  :lakitu:

Edited by Communion

Vile, barbaric and disgusting country :biblio:

20 minutes ago, Communion said:

These people don't care about surveillance state programs nor over-corrective counter-terrorism done by Western super powers because they don't actually care about ethnic minorities; they see only ethnic minorities within the confines of Western-defined "enemies" as pawns in their geopolitics and nationalist identity projects. :toofunny3:

The last time the OP mentioned Uyghurs was to yell at someone who criticized NATO committing regime change in Libya that left millions of people as part of open-air slave markets *IN A THREAD ABOUT NATO!*, going "well yeah NATO members might not be perfect... but at least they're not CHINA!!!!" :deadbanana4:

The irony being that this data dump of put-together files by someone like Adrien Zenz shows that what people have been saying in response to Zenz's claims has been true: There is no evidence of torture, or of mass-killings and hidden secret mass graves. No, these are again literally re-education centers. They are as repressive and oppressive as all state-surveillance and re-education programs around the world are. What has been promised as an expose of "millions locked in death camps" is only documented now as "tens of thousands in security centers and databases". 

And wanna know who China got the idea from? From the "counter-terrorism re-education centers" in France - a proud NATO member! :skull: The same ones closed down not due to public outrage but because authorities found that they were just helping religious extremists create more expansive networks. 

The issue being that incidents of terrorism in Xinjiang have radically fallen, but that people rightfully worry that China is missing that you can't re-educate out extremist thought in people this way when it is so closely connected to religion, as it just further fuels resentments, and over-correction impacts people simply for having faith. 

But unfortunately conversations about counter-terrorism, the issue of all surveillance states, and how re-education can, if ever, work, largely by those in China, are sullied by people only interested in finding the villain to contrast the hero they see their country to be on the world stage yet who can't find Urumqi on a map despite thinking it's time that the US either sanction China to hell and back or go one step further and balkanize it all-together. :toofunny3:

It's almost like most posts about China are solely made on ATRL as attempts to affirm how good and gracious people's own countries are in comparison to China, and not genuine care for Chinese people, who are called "vermin" or "rats who need their heads cut off".  :lakitu:

Yep im still waiting to see leaked pics of the brutality of the camps but until then...

obviously what china is doing is terrible but you cant just lie and say that they kill tonnes of them or torture them when an age of social media exists

9 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Yep im still waiting to see leaked pics of the brutality of the camps but until then...

obviously what china is doing is terrible but you cant just lie and say that they kill tonnes of them or torture them when an age of social media exists

Please tell me you can’t watch this and think this is……fine? 

Lord have mercy, the way people find ways to bend over backwards to defend the CCP is infuriating 

3 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Please tell me you can’t watch this and think this is……fine? 

Lord have mercy, the way people find ways to bend over backwards to defend the CCP is infuriating 

Where did I say it was fine??? I literally said it wasn't. But I still dont see 'mass shootings' or torture or mass graves which everyone keeps saying.

Also why is the video potato quality but the pics are like 4k?

The whataboutism in this thread :rip: If that's your main excuse to defend the atrocities in China, I don't know what to say.

Genocide denying should be a bannable offence. oomf is getting a preferential treatment by the mods it seems.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.