• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Bears01

• ClashAndBurn

• khalyan

I also especially feel so bad for the parents.

Imagine having to hear the news.

:shakeno:

2 minutes ago, Duanielipa said:

This is so sad I can’t even imagine how heartbreaking it must be for the parents of the children. I really hope this is a turning point for America but I’m doubtful.

When the ability for things to change are in the hands of these people 

I wouldnt count on that 

Deranged ass country with its weird gun obsession. So horrible it's hard to even put into words

• ATRL Moderator

The supposed pro-life right-wing won't bat an eye at this. They will clutch onto their guns and continue to virtue signal about "protecting children" by erasing the rights of women's. I hate how normal this is and my heart breaks for the families of children and adults that needlessly lost their lives because America is too selfish to stop this.

The fact there are pro gun leftists. I mean clearly this deranged society can’t be trusted with devices solely designed for killing living things. Also the the high probability of self induced harm by just owning a gun should show how much of complete dumb asses gun owners are. No healthy society should allow them. That ******* thing isnt protecting you when the world’s biggest ******* military is deployed against you. Just using their ridiculous scenarios. America is a dying empire. 

So weird how normal this is. Rest in peace to the victims. It’s really tragic. I don’t even know what to say.

image_from_ios-e1653428932789.png

e-e1653428899778.png

c-e1653429112113.png

Just after 1 p.m., the woman attempted to reach out, but received no response. She wrote in a message to her followers:

I DONT KNOW HIM AND I DONT EVEN LIVE IN TEXAS… the only reason i responded to him is i was afraid of him i wish i stayed awake to at least try to convince him not to commit his crime. i didnt know… he’s a stranger i know nothing about him he decided to tag me in his gun post. I’m so sorry for the victims and their families i really don’t know what to say.

52 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The more Dem senators you elect, the more conservative Dems will find their inner Manchin and oppose any sort of meaningful reform, including filibuster.

You think fetterman will do that? Weren’t you one of his biggest cheerleaders in the other thread ?

Just horrible and as usual nothing's gonna change. RIP to all those lost souls :cries:

4 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

You think fetterman will do that? Weren’t you one of his biggest cheerleaders in the other thread ?

Sis, he's saying it's pointless to rely on electoralism cause every progressive you add (Fetterman) will just see a new conservative Dem like the 8 (!) who voted against the $15 minimum wage come out agains abolishing the filibuster as the new villain of the week. You add two progressives and suddenly both Delaware senators join Manchin & Sinema full-time in trying to roadblock progressive legislation. 

This thread of missing kids is making my heart hurt. 

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

Yes, children barely old enough to read, getting slaughtered is “karma 4 da Middle East”. Jesus Christ 

You obviously didn't get my point. The sad thing is Amurica gov has power to change this **** but won't do that, I don't get it the obsession with the gun despite the continuous mass shooting for years :gaycat6:

Americans love their guns more than they love their children.

1 hour ago, Duanielipa said:

This is so sad I can’t even imagine how heartbreaking it must be for the parents of the children. I really hope this is a turning point for America but I’m doubtful.

Sandy Hooks wasn’t. All the other mass casualty shootings weren’t. It will never change, in fact, it will get worse. The NRA is too powerful, financially and politically. 

absolutely heart wrenching news. the image of a parent dropping their kid off at school like any other day, never to see them again… the world is a dark place. 

There have been over 200 mass shootings in the US this year alone.

29 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

This thread of missing kids is making my heart hurt. 

So sad, don't even know why I clicked on that :!ohno:

I've never seen that data presented that way and .... dear god. :mazen:

13 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

You obviously didn't get my point. The sad thing is Amurica gov has power to change this **** but won't do that, I don't get it the obsession with the gun despite the continuous mass shooting for years :gaycat6:

Because one political party’s main platform is “protecting the 2nd amendment” and has the majority of its members in congress being lobbied by the NRA….that’s basically your answer 

The US has compromised the rights of certain people before for the supposed "greater good" of our country, kind of like interning Japanese Americans during WW2 or the Tuskegee Syphilis experiment on African American men beginning in the 1950's. What's stopping them now? 

This debate on gun laws on Fox new right now :skull: Are Americans just unaware of how every other country lives? The guy acting like it would be such a horrible thing to prevent law-abiding citizens to buy guns :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.