• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Bears01

• ClashAndBurn

• khalyan

If this had been a school in Maine or Vermont the cops would’ve rushed in. But because it was Uvlade they were happy to wait for an hour outside while Latino children were massacred. **** the racist police. They are accomplices to murder.

My big concern with the rise in mass shootings, are the people already on edge. Likeminded people in a group that start out with one gun men and someone else snaps and I related joins in. 

Could be someone in the community who idolizes the shooter already. Holds the same political beliefs. Sees them killing people

and realizing more can be done with two rather than one. Or three. Or a bunch of hunting buddies. Or they see someone who intends to take their buddy with their gun out and shoot to protect a friend. A group of kids bullied for years teaming up to teach their bullies a lesson at school.

A bigger and bloodier event is coming. Unfortunately, with these situations we think best worse case scenario instead of realizing our society is massively fractured due to the tangerine traitor fueling misinformation. 

General mental health in America is already bad. Mostly because of stigma associated with mental health concerns. 

Now we know the police are largely cowards who are only brave enough to attack unarmed black men, and can’t be bothered to save the lives of innocent children…should we maybe address the smoking gun in the room and end it. Because Texas being okay with school age children dying in the classroom being okay, but a woman not being able to get an abortion is kind of a hypocritical stance? 

These children and all the children who have been killed due to the FreeDumb of the Second Amendment are one of the reasons why I can never take a lot of the anti-abortion arguments seriously.

2 hours ago, Espresso said:

Deserved. 

they cheered when they saw the Biden’s. 

im sure he and the guy who owns the Twitter hated that more than anything else. ?

also this guys Twitter  is laughable. ? typical trump lover 

Edited by GhostBox

23 minutes ago, Chemist said:

This is extremely deranged wtf :mazen:

These people are sick 

• ATRL Administrator

Made a slight edit to the title: it’s common protocol to not include the shooter in the death count. Also his grandmother is alive. Instead I added how many were wounded. 

38 minutes ago, Ryan BTE said:

Made a slight edit to the title: it’s common protocol to not include the shooter in the death count. Also his grandmother is alive. Instead I added how many were wounded. 

Thanks on the grandmother - was distracted looking for other updates, some initial reports by verified accounts did say she was. As for the shooter, I get it for not including in totals - honestly was going off of BTO News which actually did include him in some of their posts.

6 hours ago, Espresso said:

My blood boils!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

This is extremely deranged wtf :mazen:

wtf this is crazy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.