Uvalde, TX School Massacre

Espresso

10 minutes ago, Airhead said:

The shooter killed his grandmother before going into the school and killing elementary students. SICK!

Didn’t the sandy hook shooter do the exact same thing before he entered the school 

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Bears01

• ClashAndBurn

• khalyan

13 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

But why an elementary school? What will conservatives say now? 

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Sandy Hook was an elementary school, and conservatives claimed the victims were crisis actors.

Some parents from Sandy Hook just won a defamation case against Alex Jones recently, over a decade later. 

Just now, Mtjjproducer said:

Didn’t the sandy hook shooter do the exact same thing before he entered the school 

Yes, he killed his mom.

2 hours ago, Rv1709 said:

I hope there aren’t casualties!

this seems to happen very very frequently in the states and not in other countries. 

Literally only happens there. Is really sad they haven't fixed it yet.

so sad, praying for the families of the children and everybody affected in this

Most outlets were reporting 2 dead, but it looks like Abbott just said it was 14 kids now? 

I hope the shooter rots in the hottest area of hell. It’s so ******* horrific how this keeps happening (and to CHILDREN no less) and nobody, not a single soul, in position of power, is willing to do anything to change it 

Not even in war torn countries someone goes to a school to kill innocent children just for the sake of murdering them. The US is one of the most terrifying countries in this world

5 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Not even in war torn countries someone goes to a school to kill innocent children just for the sake of murdering them. The US is one of the most terrifying countries in this world

It really is, this is something so unique to the US (in modern times, yes, I know there have been similar scenarios in other countries in the past). It's gross and weird and needs to be fixed

Does anything get more low and anti-humanity than a shooting at an ELEMENTARY school??? Absolutely sick and evil.

Gun control now!

30 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Yes his mother, a chill just went down my spine.

If Biden doesn't do an executive order on guns which he claims to care about it's over forever.

No other country has this kinda persistent school shooting problem. ******* insane!

This is truly the fault of every American who doesn't get on the streets to protest against guns. This is how democracy should be, I refuse to believe a majority of Americans believe in guns. 

2 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Yes his mother, a chill just went down my spine.

If Biden doesn't do an executive order on guns which he claims to care about it's over forever.

Depending on what he'd attempt, the WH's reasoning (excuse? whatever) for not doing what's been done already would likely be for the courts striking it down. 

These senators are pathetic and disgusting for sitting by idly while this happens. Useless government

The first report I saw on this said that the school was on lockdown because of a shooting near the school. 

A few hours later, and 14 kids and a teacher are dead? I’m sick to my ******* stomach. What kind of evil do you have to be to point a gun at a literal child and how heartless do you have to be to not let it move you to action (@congess). 

I can just imagine those kids being super excited because summer break was around the corner and now they’re either dead or traumatized for life. **** this country. 

I cannot imagine how evil someone has to be to murder 14 strangers but especially 14 literal children. And how evil this country has to be that it happens over and over again and nothing ever changes. Rest In Peace to these precious souls… and there’s a special place in hell for the murderer.

Edited by kandicha

The fact that these lives were not only stolen but some will deny they ever existed. Shithole country.

3 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

This is truly the fault of every American who doesn't get on the streets to protest against guns. This is how democracy should be, I refuse to believe a majority of Americans believe in guns. 

The Supreme Court of the United States is about to strike down New York State's concealed carry law, which means states won't be able to pass their own laws anymore barring cross-border travel for those with a concealed-carry weapon into a state with that restriction. Georgia just passed a bill to allow conceal-carry without a background check.

A majority are for background checks in purchases and against the mentally ill having access according to the most recent polling. The numbers go down from there for any more robust restrictions. 

As of right now, there's very little protest can do because of the Supreme Court. Unless there's enough mobilization to impeach a Supreme Court justice, which isn't happening and hasn't happened since I think the 1800's. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.