Anthony Weiner will plead guilty to sexting 15 years old

25 posts in this topic

Anthony Weiner will plead guilty to transferring obscene material to 15 years old in a "sexting" inquiry

20PLEA2-master768.jpg

Anthony D. Weiner, the former Democratic congressman whose sexting scandals ended his political career and embroiled him in a tumultuous F.B.I. investigation of Hillary Clinton before the election, is to appear in a federal courtroom in Manhattan on Friday to enter a guilty plea.

The information has not been made public but was related by two people who have been briefed on the matter and asked not to be identified.

Mr. Weiner will plead guilty to a single charge of transferring obscene material to a minor, pursuant to a plea agreement with the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan, one of the people said. Mr. Weiner surrendered to the F.B.I. early Friday morning.

The federal authorities have been investigating reports that, beginning in January 2016, Mr. Weiner, then 51, exchanged sexually explicit messages with a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina.

The plea covers conduct by Mr. Weiner from January through March of last year, the person said. A likely result of the plea is that Mr. Weiner would end up as a registered sex offender, although a final determination has yet to be made, the person added.

Continue reading the main story

S

Good he's disgusting 

4 minutes ago, MrDeeds said:

A likely result of the plea is that Mr. Weiner would end up as a registered sex offender

:clap3:save the children 

Gross, no sane person in his position or not would be so vile and atrocious. Lock her up :biblio:

This kind of thing feels SOOO common now. After the past 6 months, hearing these kinds of things does not surprise me in the slightest

We really need to get people with sexual disorders the help they need before they commit these acts. We have to remove the stigma associated with sex addiction so that people are comfortable (err at least more comfortable) coming forward and seeing somebody so that they can either remove these desires or learn to suppress them in a healthy way. 

Justice :clap3:

1 minute ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

We really need to get people with sexual disorders the help they need before they commit these acts. We have to remove the stigma associated with sex addiction so that people are comfortable (err at least more comfortable) coming forward and seeing somebody so that they can either remove these desires or learn to suppress them in a healthy way. 

sis :skull: he's just a pedo

Just now, DivaCup said:

Okay and? Would you rather a pedo get the help he needs before he gets sexual with children or would you rather punish after the fact?

Good. Predatory behavior should never be excused, especially by someone with such a long history of it.

Sick bastard. Lock him up

Just now, Can't_M!ss_This said:

Okay and? Would you rather a pedo get the help he needs before he gets sexual with children or would you rather punish after the fact?

of course he should get the help he needs. but you're talking about sex addiction in your post, which he may have but he needs to get help for being a pedo first. i'm not even sure if something like that can be changed [?] 

4 minutes ago, DivaCup said:

He's not.

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children.

I'm assuming a 15 year old would be developed.

He's a sex addict and predator though.

Just now, Kim Kardashian said:

He's not.

pe·do·phile

A person who is sexually attracted to children.

I mean.. not to split hairs here but anybody under 18 in the US is a child so that's why I said what I did

Just now, DivaCup said:

I mean.. not to split hairs here but anybody under 18 in the US is a child so that's why I said what I did

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

1 minute ago, DivaCup said:

of course he should get the help he needs. but you're talking about sex addiction in your post, which he may have but he needs to get help for being a pedo first. i'm not even sure if something like that can be changed [?] 

I said disorders first. Which encompasses things like compulsive masturbation, exposing yourself in public to more serious things like rape and pedophillia. It's like being a kleptomaniac, you cannot control it. It's a mental condition that needs treatment. 

1 hour ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

if someone is messed up to the point of acting on urges to prey on a child then they're never going to voluntarily get help, and it's quite possible that they don't think they're wrong at all

1 hour ago, Kim Kardashian said:

He's not.

that's not what a sex addiction is. if he were a sex addict he'd be creeping on adults to a much greater extent than this rather than a single child (or teenager or whatever else).

and the point is moot anyway because it's still terrible whether the child is pubescent or not 

1 hour ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

You would Nicki :sad:

Just now, accelgors said:

if someone is messed up to the point of acting on urges to prey on a child then they're never going to voluntarily get help, and it's quite possible that they don't think they're wrong at all

We need to get them help before they get to that point. We need to create a culture where it's okay to seek help. A lot of people who have these problems know it's not right. They seek validation and they find it in forums where it's celebrated and normalized and they eventually act. That's the case for many problems that people have, shame keeps them from getting the help they need.

Like they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure 

3 minutes ago, accelgors said:

that's not what a sex addiction is. if he were a sex addict he'd be creeping on adults to a much greater extent than this rather than a single child (or teenager or whatever else).

and the point is moot anyway because it's still terrible whether the child is pubescent or not 

I know, but he is a sex addict to some degree imo, maybe there's a better/more apt term.

He has really ****ed up his entire life and career through sexting.

He's definitely a predator though, as a full grown adult you should know better than to sext a 15 year old.

The only benefit of sexting a 15 year old is the power you would have over them.

1 hour ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

I agree, and the end of the day, it's a sickness. 

I wish he would've sexted me when I was 16 :gaycat4:

2 hours ago, thinking said:

I wish he would've sexted me when I was 16 :gaycat4:

:biblio: