Kim K hits 100 million on Instagram

33 posts in this topic

Kim Kardashian West reached 100 million followers on instagram. The first reality star and p*rnhub star to ever do it.

Congrats, legend!

Image result for kim kardashian instagram

Kylie has less followers but still gets more likes. How?

She did it before Katy got to 100M on Twitter, this just goes to show how quick and how HUGE Instagram got.

I thought she was already there? Isn't she the most followed person on Instagram?

Edit: Maybe she's the most followed non-musician on there

1 minute ago, perfectillusion said:

Kylie has less followers but still gets more likes. How?

Kylie is a social media queen, that's her only space. Whereas Kim is much bigger than just social media.

1 minute ago, Mrs. Jay said:

I thought she was already there? Isn't she the most followed person on Instagram?

Nope, Selena is.

Great for Kim, now get a job. 

Congrats :clap3:

I still fondly remember the times when I religiously played Kim K Hollywood :heart2:

1 minute ago, TKO said:

She has multiple, besides starring on her TV show, she owns multiple clothing stores with her sisters, develops fragrances, make up, etc. 

2 minutes ago, iheartBrit said:

Kylie is a social media queen, that's her only space. Whereas Kim is much bigger than just social media.

Not when Kylie Cosmetics is bigger than any endeavor by any kardashian/jenner :rip: 

_

congrats!

3 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Not when Kylie Cosmetics is bigger than any endeavor by any kardashian/jenner :rip: 

_

congrats!

Kim's app generated way more profit. She banked over 50 million in one year. Kylie isn't even close to half of that amount.

Try again boo.

6 minutes ago, cherrygoddess said:

She has multiple, besides starring on her TV show, she owns multiple clothing stores with her sisters, develops fragrances, make up, etc. 

except for the tv show the other things are nothing she actively does. :rip: especially not "developing fragrances"

7 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

_

congrats!

Kylie Cosmetics wouldn't exist if it wasn't for legend Kim Kardashian. 

Her hard work to get her family to where they are today is so inspiring :clap3: 

5 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

except for the tv show the other things are nothing she actively does. :rip: especially not "developing fragrances"

Are you really underestimating Kim's work ethic in 2017? She made it because of her constant hustle. You're coming off as bitter.

21 minutes ago, Mrs. Jay said:

Beyoncé, Selena, Ariana and Swift all have more followers. She's not the most followed non-musician either since Ronaldo also has more followers

but congrats to the ****hub star :clap3:

Just now, iheartBrit said:

Kim's app generated way more profit. She banked over 50 million in one year. Kylie isn't even close to half of that amount.

Try again boo.

Kylie Cosmetics is ONLY going to get bigger and KKH is already fading :rip: 

Kylie invests in properties much more extensively than Kim of course she's not going to be banking that much

7 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

Kylie Cosmetics wouldn't exist if it wasn't for legend Kim Kardashian. 

Her hard work to get her family to where they are today is so inspiring :clap3: 

And Kim K wouldn't have her game or popularity if it wasn't for Kris Jenner :fan: 

I have nothing against kim at all, and actually find her likeable. but why is she even relevant still? She's been out of the spotlight for almost a year. I dont get why there's still any interest in her?

36 minutes ago, TKO said:

Just because she's not serving at the cafeteria, or laying cement on bricks, or scrubbing floors, doesn't mean she not working.

Swish Swish Legend!

15 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Kylie Cosmetics is ONLY going to get bigger and KKH is already fading :rip: 

Kylie invests in properties much more extensively than Kim of course she's not going to be banking that much

And Kim K wouldn't have her game or popularity if it wasn't for Kris Jenner :fan: 

The OKH haters have been saying for years that Kim is fading yet she keeps making more and more every year according to Forbes. Kylie has a long way to go before she overtakes Kim (if ever).

As you were!

At least 100M people in the world like to masturbate, it seems. Her IG is jusst so blah.

14 minutes ago, SUNSET BLVD said:

I have nothing against kim at all, and actually find her likeable. but why is she even relevant still? She's been out of the spotlight for almost a year. I dont get why there's still any interest in her?

Nobody knows who you are but surely you still work? Lol. Or your parents. Point is, just because she's not splattered all over tabloids as much doesn't mean she's suddenly irrelevant. She's set for life with all her businesses.

37 minutes ago, iheartBrit said:

Are you really underestimating Kim's work ethic in 2017? She made it because of her constant hustle. You're coming off as bitter.

"constant hustle" :rip:

#1 star on ****hub did that

Will go down in the who-re history books.