Flynn was paid $530K to stop military plan Turkey opposed

29 posts in this topic

Well well well ...

b65202d4374231d06857349c04e47356.gif

What a crook. Lock him up.

I mean, now that Donald Trump is president, we pretty much know that the US government has a price and apparently not that expensive one.

I feel like $530k is kinda relatively cheap tho? I mean if you're gonna sell out your country, you'd think he'd ask for something higher that would have at least made people think "hmmm, I might have considered it for that amount too" :rip: 

Tea overflowing from the kettle

tenor.gif

lock him up! lock him up! 

Nothing will happen the US is drenched in corruption

Of course he's cheap:fan:  LOCK HIM UP.

Money can't buy style. Lock him up :clap3:

This is nothing compared to Hillary selling Uranium to Ukraine, so nothing should happen :fan:

3 minutes ago, MrDeeds said:

This is nothing compared to Hillary selling Uranium to Ukraine, so nothing should happen :fan:

This is real news with his admission in a federal document, not fake news posted on Facebook. :rip:

"The Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia"

Trump significantly distorts the uranium deal in question by calling it "the Bill and Hillary deal."

In 2010, Hillary Clinton, as secretary of state, was one of nine federal agency heads to sign off on Russia’s purchase of a controlling stake in Uranium One, an international mining company headquartered in Canada with operations in several U.S. states. It was part of a regular process for approving international deals involving strategic assets, such as uranium, that could have implications for national security. Uranium One’s U.S. mines produced about 11 percent of the country’s total uranium production in 2014, according to Oilprice.com.

But even with its control of Uranium One, Russia cannot export the material from the United States. Russia was likely more interested in Uranium One’s assets in Kazakhstan, the world’s largest uranium producer.

As PolitiFact and others have detailed, some investors with an interest in making the Uranium One deal go through have a long-time relationship with Bill Clinton and have donated to the Clinton Foundation. But there’s no concrete evidence those relationships or donations helped make the deal go through. Most of the donations occurred before Hillary Clinton could have known she would become secretary of state. And again, the secretary of state was one of nine agency heads that had input into the final decision, which ultimately lay with President Barack Obama.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/mar/28/fact-checking-donald-trumps-tweets-about-hillary-c/

Just now, Inverted said:

This is real news with his admission in a federal document, not fake news posted on Facebook. :rip:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/mar/28/fact-checking-donald-trumps-tweets-about-hillary-c/

As PolitiFact and others have detailed, some investors with an interest in making the Uranium One deal go through have a long-time relationship with Bill Clinton and have donated to the Clinton Foundation. But there’s no concrete evidence those relationships or donations helped make the deal go through.

Sounds like the Russia Collusion on the elections. It was obvious, right?

Just now, MrDeeds said:

Who knows? Are you the FBI? its probably classified :fan: I see no more investigations into Hillary right now. The investigation ain't over 

2 minutes ago, MrDeeds said:

But there is actually evidence for this :rip: 

Just now, MrDeeds said:

Bad comparison. This is fan fiction with no actual evidence at all. The "evidence" being used is that nine investors in the deal made donations to the Clinton Foundation. That was years ago and, more importantly, the State Department wasn't the only who approved the deal.

On the other hand, Trump and his connections with Russian government aren't fan fiction. Whether they had influence on the election or not, is speculation.

12 minutes ago, jpow said:

But there is actually evidence for this :rip: 

No, there's not. Wyd? :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Bad comparison. This is fan fiction with no actual evidence at all. The "evidence" being used is that nine investors in the deal made donations to the Clinton Foundation. That was years ago and, more importantly, the State Department wasn't the only who approved the deal.

On the other hand, Trump and his connections with Russian government aren't fan fiction. Whether they had influence on the election or not, is speculation.

Exactly 

Donations of millions of dollars :rip: 

It doesn't matter if it was years ago

Just now, MrDeeds said:

Exactly 

Donations of million of dollars :rip: 

It doesn't matter if it was  "years ago"

They made donations to the Clinton Foundation years before Hillary even ran for president against Obama. Also, there weren't just 9 investors in the deal. With your logic, those 9 investors donated to the Clinton Foundation years ago, got lucky that Clinton became Secretary of State, got lucky that 8 other government agencies (that Hillary wasn't a part of) approved the deal and then these got Hillary and the State Department to approve it also by saying she needed to pay them back for donations made years ago. This is fan fiction. :rip:

On the other hand, Flynn acting as a paid foreign agent is not. And Trump's Russia ties isn't even speculation. The details of the connection just aren't clear.

Please ignore that user. Troll or not, his talking points are pure BS. 

Anyway, I'm not a lawyer but that sounds treasonous to me 

7 minutes ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

Please ignore that user. Troll or not, his talking points are pure BS. 

Anyway, I'm not a lawyer but that sounds treasonous to me 

Trump and his administration knew that Flynn was a paid foreign agent and he still appointed him National Security Adviser. If that's not treason I don't know what is.

And Trump asked Comey to stop the investigation on Flynn. Trump is pure TRASH.