ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

1 minute ago, Psycho said:

how tf is taylor lifting ha ring finger like that

She’s  the devil you know zeena-lavey-zeena.gif

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

GUILTY PLEASURE

b032d61fb48dc770fbc3b02ca2af5f17e9823cdd

well after this shocking elimination we have to move on and now it’s one of the most competitive and unpredictable round…

All you have to do is send a song that is shite but YOU CANT RESIST BUT LISTEN, BOP AND ENJOY EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WOULDN'T BECAUSE IT'S SO BAD 

Elimination: single

DEADLINE: Saturday 10 AM 

here’s my biggest guilty pleasure x

Spoiler

Kanye-West-And-Julia-Fox-Kiss-In-Public-

Edited by Julia Fox

Nooooo :sad:

I knew it when I saw the reviews coming in also it wasn't as bad as some of the other entries

Well I had fun, good luck with the rest of the game and thank you for hosting @Julia Fox !!!

Just now, minho said:

Nooooo :sad:

I knew it when I saw the reviews coming in also it wasn't as bad as some of the other entries

Well I had fun, good luck with the rest of the game and thank you for hosting @Julia Fox !!!

U r welcome babe x thank you for joining me on this ride… hope to see you next season coming later this year :cheers:

@Remmy u r the only crap left x 

Edited by Julia Fox

damn, already!?!!!? okay well y'all are gonna have to wait a while sorry :heart: i got a few things to do today!

edit: actually i'm NOT sorry because the deadline is tomorrow so eat my grits if anyone has complaints!!!!!!

Okay I'm finally sending something.. at 5:30am :oh: it was hard to think because this is a tricky ass theme since I have to pick something that's bad but it can't be too bad or else people won't see it as a guilty pleasure :matty:

hi x

Screen-Shot-2022-03-30-at-16.07.20-640x4

okay we are already moving on and we are just ONE round away from SEMIFINALS… can u believe? 

well I asked you for guilty pleasure and you came with this…

GUILTY PLEASURE ENTRIHS

Playlist

Spoiler

Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci

The Trashmen - Surfin Bird

Avril Lavigne - Hello Kitty 

Twaimz - The Crush Song

Kanye West - I Love It

Chelsea Staub - It's All About Me

IShowSpeed - Shake

You all know what to do…

DEADLINE: MONDAY 8 PM

good luck lil crappies x

FJ-z-BIWQAQxU41?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Julia Fox

I see 3 songs i like:gaycat:

Do we have to rank the most we like at #1 or we still rank the most trashy at #1:chick2:

5 minutes ago, Fifteen said:

I see 3 songs i like:gaycat:

Do we have to rank the most we like at #1 or we still rank the most trashy at #1:chick2:

You have to rank the ones that you know are so bad but at the same time you enjoy/bop/like that’s what a guilty pleasure is…

12 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

You have to rank the ones that you know are so bad but at the same time you enjoy/bop/like that’s what a guilty pleasure is…

Ok got it hoest:jonny3: 

Thanks xx

7 hours ago, D e v o n said:

I can’t believe this is still going on :skull: 

Why? :rip:

4 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Why? :rip:

Because I was eliminated a month ago :chick3:

4 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Because I was eliminated a month ago :chick3:

It’s hard to take away the trash but maybe next season will be your revenge 

Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci || The way this sounded better than I remembered, and then that ugly 2nd verse messed it all up :rip: Pretty good representation for this round.
The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird || It's tolerable for about 45 seconds., then it gets super obnoxious and exhausting. :heart:
Avril Lavigne - Hello Kitty || Ahhh I LOVED this back when it first came out. Very accurate fit for a guilty pleasure, plenty of the lyrics are truly awful but I have no problem listening to the whole song.
Twaimz - The Crush Song || Kiiii I loved Twaimz back in the day... obviously this isn't meant to be taken seriously but it's just a lazy viral song and the Hollaback Girl instrumental is the main thing really holding it together.
Kanye West - I Love It || Solid pick, it's messy as hell but also super simple and catchy.
Chelsea Staub - It's All About Me || Not Bratz... :skull: All of the original songs from this are tragic, I suppose this is the "best" one(?). very camp and I could see it doing well on TikTok nnn.
IShowSpeed - Shake || The only song from this round I didn't know beforehand! Although I am actually aware of Speed due to some viral clips, just had no idea he did "music". Can't say I got much pleasure from this. The beat + rapping are a bit overwhelming, plus the samples don't hit hard at all...

4 hours ago, fountain said:

Ratings x

also slay avis @Remmy @D e v o n :gaycat2:

thanks i made it myself! :heart::heart:

also the deadline is today, is anyone else gonna submit? :oh: actually don't bother, give me a free win!

Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci

this used to be my jam :jonny6:

The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird

really annoying 

Avril Lavigne - Hello Kitty

this classic 

Twaimz - The Crush Song 

this lowkey slaps omg

Kanye West - I Love It

this is honestly ok but I didn’t really love it

Chelsea Staub - It's All About Me 

this is unlistenable 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.