ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

Gnesa aka Queen of Pop - Wilder: Horrible, you can barely hear her singing although it’s not like vocals are good so maybe it’s better they’re drowned out!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Bibi H - How it is (wap bap…): This is fine lmao. It just sounds like something Lenka or someone in that cutesy pink New York apartment Carrie Diaries indie scene would release, weird it came out in 2017 because it sounds very 2000’s but I have no problems here

Dhinchak Pooja - Selfie Maine Leji Aaj: This was fine until she started repeating it over and over again. Production is royalty-free but meh. Maybe middle of the road here

Jake Paul - Jerika: If someone else released this I would probably enjoy it to an extent, Jake Paul does make it worse but it’s alright

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

If you are letting this flop I’ll do a triple elimination so hurry up 

I'm busy rn but i'll do this later in the night or tomorrow in the morning:gaycat:

Maxeboy - Shawty Wanna ****: the pic jkdfskjfsdkjsjk  and the wow at the end:bibliahh:lyrics are bad but yeah we love butts too ms. thing:gaycat:

Thee Majela ZeZe - Queen Of ****** : CupcakKe did it better:thing: the lyrics pls we can tell she is just saying whatever comes her mind after saying V*agina multiple times

Gnesa aka Queen of Pop - Wilder: i love me some lalala songs but umm she sounds off beat and the beat is hideous:toofunny3: all that video budget could've been spent in the production

A random church - Rappin' for Sheezus: 

Let his love pop a cap in your butt

the true Gs know:gaycat2:

yeah this was off a good start but the n-word just threw me off

Bibi H - How it is (wap bap…): this is cute why atrl hates these lovely bops:monkey:

Dhinchak Pooja - Selfie Maine Leji Aaj : i can see this being played in hell thats what i'm gonna say

Jake Paul - Jerika: he sounds nasal? idk, ain't so bad but the rapper was struggling even in the video he just moves his lips as fast as he can:bibliahh: i need a solo version with the girl vocals 

he looks hot here:monkey:

Jake Paul - Litmas : that poor child at the start:rip: this is bad and i like xmas music but sounds meh

Queen Sarah Brand - Red Dress: the backing vocals :bibliahh:the shaky here:toofunny3: she has the energy but needs a lot to improve:monkey:

just realized the deadline was today  for 10am asifjf not you trying to set us up

i'll be reviewing and sending soon :heart: likely before bingo/spoonies at 8;30-10pm

Maxeboy - Shawty Wanna ****: Well the lyrics are tragic, but the production is nice, and the autotune is doing it's job

Thee Majela ZeZe - Queen Of ******: it's a classic :ahh: promiscuous, promiscuous

Gnesa aka Queen of Pop - Wilder: I can barely hear her vocals which is probably a good thing :bibliahh: why am I lowkey bopping?

A random church - Rappin' for Sheezus: a mess :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.