ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

During listening im gonna make sure I blast some allday every 5 songs to bless the ears and give em a rest 

HoqGjWU.gif

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

1397-ACA3-EABF-4-A21-B4-C5-C763-A28-B112

ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST WILL NOT BE CHARGED IF ANY OF OUR CONTESTANTS SUFFER DAMAGE TO THEIR EARS SINCE NOBODY FORCED THEM TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SHOW, LIKEWISE IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF OUR CONTESTANTS NOT TO DAMAGE THE HEARING OF THE PEOPLE THAT THEY HAVE AROUND THEM SINCE THE PRODUCTION WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESPECTIVE DAMAGES SUFFERED BY OTHER PERSONS EXTERNAL TO THE SHOW 

HAVE FUN XX also this is a pic from me while writing this xx see you in about 5 hours and 30 minutes! 

15-E88996-AF31-4-CC6-91-C1-879970521222.

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

@dweebz @Sanguine @fountain you have less than 8 hours to send your submissions! Be sure that they are as shitty as the ones that have been sent… I swear… you are not ready xx

I’m letting my **** get a little stinkier before I send it :gaycatina1:

Get ready to poop harder because first round songs are gonna be posted soooon 

YESSSSSSSS i'm holding mine in!!!!

julia-fox-promo.jpg

It’s been a shite weekend full of trash and rotten eggs around my body because some Kanye fans were outside my beautiful house to throw me that ugly food saying I disappointed them and I would say that I’m glad I disappointed a lot of miserable people that listen to that horrible music made by that monster that when we were ******* said I was very similar to Kim Kardashian, literally disgusting but he gave me money and Gucci bags to me and all my friends so I win in the end…

Well now you all have poop because now we are gonna let you know what are the shitty shites that you will HAVE TO LISTEN AND REVIEW because i asked you to sent any shite, it was free style, you know shite comes on every form and on everytime of the day so you have a lot of smelly and disgusting options to go for and these are the songs:

Group 1

playlist

Netta - TOY

Migos - Bad and Boujee 

Claire Rosinkranz - LAX

Napoleon XIV - aaah ha or whatever is called this ****

Slump AK - Syrup 2 (ft. Lil Rocket Launcher & Spazzo)

Dreamdoll - We All Love Dream

Tom McDonald - Snowflakes

PIKOTARO - PPAP

make me famous - ifyoucnaraedtishitwtfisthis 

Army Of Lovers - Heterosexuality

Minecraftcito - reptilelegit

Liz Phair - Bollywood 

Group 2

playlist

Shane Dawson / Ryland Adams "You Didn't Glow Up"

DaBaby - Nasty 

Kenya More - Gone With The Wind Fabulous

Unknown artist or YouTuber - Banana Song 

Lil Pump - Vroomx3 (Charli I’m so sorry)

Ashley Darby and Cazanova - Coffe & Love

Bjork - Nattura

We Belong Together - Kidz Poop

Xinlisupreme - Seaside Voice Guitar

Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You

Pharrell and Camila - Sangria Wine

JC Chasez - All Day Long I Dream About Sex

-Obviously nobody can’t know what is your submission.

-You have to listen and review every song that is on your group by posting on the thread and then rank the top 8 of them sending me a PM with what you consider what’s the worst song on first place to the eight song that you consider was the shitty

-It’s not necessary you have to listen/review the songs from the group you are not part of but at the same time if you want and maybe did some reviews you are very welcome even though that would mean you have no self esteem and you don’t love yourself but mental health is something we all are going through today so we aren’t gonna judge you honey
-If someone not post the reviews while pming me the rankings they will suffer a shite penalty of -10 points while if you don’t send your rankings you will auto eliminated

-You have until this Wednesday at 5:30 PM EST to send your rankings and post your reviews.

-If you need more time you can tell me but if you don’t I will assume you were pooping so hard in your bathroom that you didn’t have time for anything even being in this show 

-1 person by group will be eliminated -the ones that sent the less **** songs according to your rankings-

madonna-_kanye_west-_julia_fox-_fiesta.j

Edited by Julia Fox

honestly where did yall find this? lol

Unknown artist or YouTuber - Banana Song 

I wasn't expecting the On**ion jumpscare :rip: He's like, WORST of the worst after all the sh*t he's said/done over the years...

I'll start listening later today or maybe tomorrow but it seems like there's some people that went really hard for this challenge and some that might have not gone hard enough :gaycat3:

Napoleon XIV - aaah ha or whatever is called this ****'

WTF IS THIS whoever sent this thank you for hurting my ears

My ears need cleansing and its only been a few songs :deadbanana4:

Edited by Insanity

the fact im at the end cause i cant even listen to this garbage :deadvision: yall did  good

16 minutes ago, Insanity said:

the fact im at the end cause i cant even listen to this garbage :deadvision: yall did  good

Well you will have to review them anyway later or sooner babe xx you all have til Wednesday 

Edited by Julia Fox

Netta only doing artistry here :clap3:whoever send that song probably needs to cleanse their ear. 

Migos and Lil Uzi Vert - Bad and Boujee

Both have worse songs.

Edited by TruGemini

Migos - Bad and Boujee

This is bad? I swear whoever keeps sending popular songs needs to live outside their rock. 

Not someone sending bad and boujee?? That song went number 1. Try again :bibliahh:

Obviously awful but it's a reverse track so does it count :huh:

Slump AK - Syrup 2 (ft. Lil Rocket Launcher & Spazzo)

It's bad but I think it's on purpose which makes it not as egregious.

Claire Rosinkranz - LAX

This could easily pass through a round on ATRL SC and could place decent, not sure why its here but okay.

What kind of demon are we summoning here? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.