ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

I SHOULD HAVE STAY AT HOME

hi my crappy top 10, hope ur doing well because I am even when you were slow af to send ur entries… anyway I love you all so much… u r like my lil muses but obviously I’m my biggest muse tho 

3f8067689c57bfbe195ca8714343d4024f2eb33f

well let’s see how you do it now that we have all the submissions sent…

I asked you for shitty live performances, ones that are disgusting, embarrassing, tragic, messy, horrible, an abomination to any singer and musician and I would say some of you understand the assignment and some of you don’t but well… the level is higher so props for you on that my lil poopies x

PLAYLIST

I SHOULD HAVE STAYED AT HOME ENTRIHS

-Glee Project - Firework (Live at Today Show)

-Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Ellen

-Joe Westerlund - Grandma Sparrow and his Piddletractor Orchesta performance at Alverno Present's Pitman Theatre

-Mariah Carey live at NYE 

-Fergie - National Anthem at NBA Game

-Lady Gaga - Swine (Live at SXSW)

-Ava Max - So Am I (Live at Sunrise)

-Demi Lovato - Anyone (Live at Grammy's)

-Brass Against - Wake Up 

-Jesy Nelson - BOYZ (Live at Capital Jingle Ball)

You know what you have to do… it’s the same shite of all rounds so…

DEADLINE: Saturday 3 PM EST

good luck and let the **** go out and make it smelly x

59170561-0-image-a-14_1655427170097.jpg

Edited by Julia Fox

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked that Selena Gomez performance wasnt sent (i assumed it was taken by the time I sent :chick3:)

How many elims this round?

9 minutes ago, Psycho said:

I'm shocked that Selena Gomez performance wasnt sent (i assumed it was taken by the time I sent :chick3:)

Single elimination x

also recommendation: not assume anything x some of the girls asked me if some were sent and also remember you can send back ups and **** x 

Edited by Julia Fox

I spot 1 entry that doesn't deserve to be here :cupid: Yeah I'm shocked to see certain performances missing, 2 of these aren't a surprise though.

Thinking about doing a double elimination now :coffee: it will all depend on how you handle this -and if you give ratings- 

11 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Thinking about doing a double elimination now :coffee: it will all depend on how you handle this -and if you give ratings- 

7e356be888b8193c7b3e1160d07e925e.gif

2 hours ago, Psycho said:

Same:rip:

48 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Ratings xx

Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Ellen: He should've stayed at home, really. :bibliahh:

Joe Westerlund - Grandma Sparrow and his Piddletractor Orchesta performance at Alverno Present's Pitman Theatre: Meh?

Mariah Carey live at NYE: She had technical issues which wasn't her fault. Not a good pick, imo.

Fergie - National Anthem at NBA Game: Not good, but people were too harsh on her.

Demi Lovato - Anyone (Live at Grammy's): You want to be eliminated, I see.

Jesy Nelson - BOYZ (Live at Capital Jingle Ball): NO, WE'RE NOT. That person was right.

-Glee Project - Firework (Live at Today Show): that one girl sounds good the guy in the white shirt sounds real bad he sounds like he's doing a bad impression on ms Shaki. the skinny twink:bibliahh:and the girl with that yellow thing nnnn this is like an exchange singing and they go bad -> decent -> awful -> good -> etc.

-Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Ellen: what is this :bibliahh:the fact that is on their official channel:rip: at 4 mins he sounds kinda decent but that doesn't last

-Joe Westerlund - Grandma Sparrow and his Piddletractor Orchesta performance at Alverno Present's Pitman Theatre: how you guys found this weird **** also stop sending these longass vids:monkey:. this is just weird to me i kinda cringed but not enough this had some better singing moments but yeah the act is kinda all over the place don't know what score i'm giving this one

8:37 I love how the musicians look totally ashamed of what they've just done... holy crap that was hard to watch

:bibliahh:

-Mariah Carey live at NYE: as a Mariah fan this was so bad the playback whistles and all mess good thing she reedemed next year and yeah this wasn't her fault but still kinda bad 

-Fergie - National Anthem at NBA Game: those players couldn't hold themselves:bibliahh: why she's a mess when she performs nnn. i just remember the memes and everything:monkey:

-Lady Gaga - Swine (Live at SXSW): i love this sing from ms. Ga but this is just gross/repulsive/etc i would've puked too so ******* nasty to have other puke on you. to be fair this is good if we ignore the vomit part the sis was going through something that era leaving the drugs was hard:coffee2:

kinda perched to hear what ms R has to say about this as a Ga fan will he be biased? let's find out:gaycat2:

Remmy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.