ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

-Ava Max - So Am I (Live at Sunrise): this is a bop idc. she sounds a bit out of breath here and there but isn't this one of her first performances? i think with time she can improve. she has to be the MAXriah heir. this wasn't as bad as some of the previous ones

Psycho

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

-Demi Lovato - Anyone (Live at Grammy's): i don't like Demi anymore but how is this bad? i hate that i kinda wanna laugh at the nobody is listening to me part but i blame twitter for that. this was a good performance tbh.

Edit: the last part of this made me sad 

Edited by Fifteen

-Brass Against - Wake Up: i remember the news of this lol, this is worst than gaga also she kicking the fan later on:bibliahh:

THAT'S A GOLDEN SHOW er!

the youtube comments:rip:

-Jesy Nelson - BOYZ (Live at Capital Jingle Ball): the uk baddie turn, too bad the barbie couldn't be there nnnn the mess. from her moves to her facial expressions everything is so wrong. the NO WEREN'T being the most played part nnnnnnnn also remember all the memes and everything.

Grandma Sparrow

I feel like he was trying WAY too hard to be quirky, the musicians looking embarrassed says enough

Mariah Carey

This is just so awkward :sob: but at least this was bad because of technical difficulties 

fergie

She tried to do something different but you can tell it DID NOT land :skull: also her voice is so grating here

-Glee Project - Firework (Live at Today Show): Separate vocal sections there are good and bad parts here, the overall sync of the performance is really messy though

Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Ellen: Yeah this is a good pick. Pretty traditional example of a bad vocal day

Joe Westerlund - Grandma Sparrow and his Piddletractor Orchesta performance at Alverno Present's Pitman Theatre: What is happening here, super weird and fake artsy

Mariah Carey live at NYE: I mean I could excuse it for the technical difficulties but every aspect here is uncomfortable to watch so bad performance overall

Fergie - National Anthem at NBA Game: Iconic skjhdfg I used to think this was so funny, from the expressions in the back to when she randomly erupts vocally, quite bad

Lady Gaga - Swine (Live at SXSW): I’m a bit of an OGH, especially this awful song, but she kinda ate here

Demi Lovato - Anyone (Live at Grammy’s): I know it’s a meme but please this is a perfectly fine performance

Jesy Nelson - BOYZ (Live at Capital Jingle Ball): Yeah this is reallyyyy cringe, good choice

Glee Project - Firework || Hold up, I'm a massive Gleek but I don't think I've ever heard of Glee Project? I recognize some of these people though. Okay let me do some research after sending in my rankings :rip: Anyway yeah this is a mess, a few cute parts here and there but definitely not enough and I can feel those fake smiles through the screen.
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen || I LOOOVE this motherf**kin' song!! But I never thought to check out the live version. Seeing this on their official channel is baffling, I'd want to wipe this from the internet. Even if we ignore those insane voice cracks, he still sounds so scratchy and hoarse. 
Joe Westerlund - Grandma Sparrow and his Piddletractor || Lowkey jarring and even a tad nightmarish. It's like trying to mash so many different musicals and plays into 9 minutes and little to none of it works.
Mariah Carey - Emotions || Very embarrassing and awkward. :smile:
Fergie - National Anthem || Funny as HELL! I really can't hate on it too much I'm sorry :bibliahh:
Lady Gaga - Swine || Finally there's a Gaga entry I don't really enjoy :fan: I love Swine and it deserves a performance just as wild & chaotic as the song is... but this is too much. While it doesn't necessarily gross me out, it's not fun watching someone just repeatedly making themselves vomit, especially when doing it ON somebody.
Ava Max - So Am I || Not you making me watch an A** performance :mazen: As much as I'd love to pan it, this is okay? Just a few interesting vocals here and there.
Demi Lovato - Anyone || Yeah, I looked at this list and really couldn't think of why this was submitted ASIDE from the opening and them having to restart, which actually makes me like the performance more. Once they really get into it, there's nothing to really critique. You're in danger, girl!
Brass Against - Wake Up || Had to take this off of incognito mode since it was age restricted :skull: Uhhh... what the hell is this?? :skull: :skull: And that big moment was the only noteable part of it, too... so BORING and for what?
Jesy Nelson - BOYZ || That overdramatic intro is classic :lmao: Overall it's definitely not great, can't say it's terrible though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.