ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

:WAP:

• 3 weeks later...

S2 delayed to mid November since Iโ€™m moving from this city and I have a lot of festivals/show due during these next monthโ€ฆ expect a new thread on early November thoย :cupid:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

S2 cancelled due to @minhoย sabotaging RAZZIEโ€ฆ we could thank the sis for ending one of ATRL messiest games ever! It was not for everyone tho so glad y'all for being part of this cult classic that would come back eventually in some months years or decades. Lysm

1 minute ago, ATRL Username said:

Why was the whole season cancelled because of this :skull:

itโ€™s a concept x

7 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

S2 cancelled due to @minhoย sabotaging RAZZIEโ€ฆ we could thank the sis for ending one of ATRL messiest games ever! It was not for everyone tho so glad y'all for being part of this cult classic that would come back eventually in some months years or decades. Lysm

LAKSJFDLJS nooo I thought our game would coexist since they're different concepts!! You put yours up first, you should proceed with the game!

1 minute ago, minho said:

LAKSJFDLJS nooo I thought our game would coexist since they're different concepts!! You put yours up first, you should proceed with the game!

babe itโ€™s fineโ€ฆ Iโ€™m excited for your game so proceed with it x RAZZIE will revive when it has tho. I want it to have like this cult, unexpected and campy essence and cancelling -or postponing- a season itโ€™s just on brand with it lol do you all forget this show is the SHITE and it has to be like that xย 

Sjdjdj I had just signed up and then saw the thread deleted right afterโ€ฆ excited for when it actually does come back

have both running! :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.