ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

The Shaggs - My Pal Foot Foot: I'm crying laughing omg what is thisss :bibliahh:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Leah Kate - Twinkle Twinkle Little *****: not you getting me to stream this :mazen:

anyway, it's listenable at least

Madonna - Autotune Baby: her absolute WORST song :biblio:

Yoko Ono - Don't Worry Kyoko: yeah this is TERRIBLE :biblio: no wonder ppl were blaming ha for the Beatles breakup

Zaida Ward - I Won’t Stop: help :bibliahh: it's giving Zara Larsson with $0 budget

Gazelle Twin - Dieu Et Mon Droit: i wouldn't listen to it, but i can see hipsters liking it.. the production is decent

Spitting Image - The Chicken Song: this wasn't that bad novelty/parody songs are hard to judge

LadBaby - Sausage Rolls for Everyone i wanted to send this but didn't want to hear it yet here we are:monkey: Elton Jhon and that girl voice are so off putting, i don't mind Ed:jamming: the last part is annoying bye

Mr Blobby - Mr Blobby: i heard this and almost send it but other than those weird fart noises at the beggining the song is cute/a bop:gaycat2: also isn't that a female singing the song?:thing: 

the UK is so weird with those random xmas #1 tho:toofunny3:

Ylvis - What Does The Fox Say : a dated bop:thing: the weird animal noises kiii:bibliahh:

Justin Bieber - Baby: annoying voice and production, i still bop tho  too repetitive. the Ludacris verse WAIT I HEARD SUMN:jamming:

The Shaggs - My Pal Foot Foot: how do you guys found this shite :bibliahh:the off beat singing or drum or guitar pick one:rip:

Leah Kate - Twinkle Twinkle Little *****: production is good :jamming: lyrics are so bad and cringe like the verses/hate the chorus.

the comments nnnn 

Madonna - Autotune Baby: i love everything that has to do with Rebel Heart :sorry: other than that annoying baby cry this is good:msmarvel:

Yoko Ono - Don't Worry Kyoko: mmm it was bad for her... Do Worry :monkey: her screaming Kyoko and then don't worry sent me:bibliahh:

Gazelle Twin - Dieu Et Mon Droit: don't know what she's saying, this is so weird but i don't mind. 

i'm a hipster and i like it

:jamming: 

Spitting Image - The Chicken Song || The lyrics are so.. quirky :skull: Kinda reminds me of The Wiggles except less G-rated. Overall it could be worse.
LadBaby - Sausage Rolls for Everyone || Considered sending the original version of this one :laugh: The main guy is obviously not good & Elton John's autotune is turned up to the MAX.. something about the chorus is slightly enjoyable though. :twirl3:
Mr Blobby - Mr Blobby || Another option of mine sdfjdsif. Definitely very messy with all of the switchups, especially with some of them being so abrupt. 
Ylvis - What Does the Fox Say || Remembering when one day my high school (probably on April 1st?) decided to play meme songs like this over and over for the whole school. I know it's supposed to be funny but I've always thought it was too annoying to enjoy nnn.
Justin Bieber - Baby || Meh, feels like a lazy pick to me, like you only sent it in because it's one of the most disliked videos of all time. :celestial5: I'm not a fan of Bieber at all but the verses (both his and Luda's) are solid. Now that chorus isn't the best, although it's kinda classic at this point.
Charlie Drake - My Boomerang Won't Come Back || Reeks of racism and many more nasty, negative, outdated things. Yuck. All the talking & sound effects are a mess, too.

The Shaggs - My Pal Foot Foot || That boring ass intro asdfj... but it helped me know what I was about to get into. Definitely quite interesting :)
Leah Kate - Twinkle Twinkle Little B*tch || Never heard the full song, although I saw people clowning on that chorus before it even came out :rip: It really is bad. Now as for the rest... kinda cute (and insanely faceless)!
Madonna - Autotune Baby || Haven't heard this in years, didn't remember much except the fact that there's an annoying autotuned baby. Even if all that was removed, I can't say it's very enjoyable at all. Super weak chorus.
Yoko Ono - Don't Worry Kyoko || The way I just watched someone on Twitch making fun of Yoko Ono songs last night :deadbanana2: She has even WEIRDER stuff than this. Well, at least the band carried a bit...
Zaida Ward - I Won’t Stop || Damn only 15.9k views, where did this come from? :rip: Honestly... kinda camp :lmao:
Gazelle Twin - Dieu Et Mon Droit || Incredibly noisy........ kinda enjoyed it more than expected...

Spitting Image - The Chicken Song: It’s okay, kinda sounds like a Muppets song

LadBaby - Sausage Rolls for Everyone: Anti-Atrl bait, but yeah, it’s bad

Mr Blobby - Mr Blobby: The music video really highlights how messy this one is. The fart noises :skull:

Ylvis - What Does The Fox Say: Unbearable, absolute worst of the worst when it came to that string of viral hits during that era. I would say I’m confused who was even entertained but I had a seven year old brother at the time 

Justin Bieber - Baby: You’re sick omg this is a ******* banger

Charlie Drake - My Boomerang Won't Come Back: Skjdhjskhgdf well…

The Shaggs - My Pal Foot Foot: Ngl I kinda love The Shaggs but I recognize this is a bit of a tuneless mess so I won’t rank it last

Leah Kate - Twinkle Twinkle Little *****: Okay, not gonna lie to you, I’m kind of a sucker for this 00’s-inspired neon-paletted pop punk revival, and I really loved the snippet… but the song in full is really not it! The chorus is way overutilized, the bridge is lazy, it’s just sorta lame. I don’t always say this because TikTok music can have merit, but this was purely made for TikTok snippets and it’s incredibly obvious

Madonna - Autotune Baby: Echoing Fifteen I’m also a Rebel Heart apologist (to an EXTENT), Madame X/MDNA/Hard Candy are much worse. However this isn’t a highlight or anything, yeah it’s kinda cheap and messy and the vocals are bad so. Sure

Yoko Ono - Don't Worry Kyoko: The vocals lmao

Zaida Ward - I Won’t Stop: Yeah this has zero redeeming qualities. It’s not even remotely rhythmic like the Sarah Brand songs were

Gazelle Twin - Dieu Et Mon Droit: Inchresting choice. Not the worst here but the song is a different approach from the others, I’ll probably rank it well

Mr Blobby - Mr Blobby - These UK #1s are so wild to me, although some parts of this one aren't too bad

Justin Bieber - Baby - I haven't heard this song in full since like the 3rd grade and remember hating it, but it's kind of a bop? This is my first time ever watching the full video though and I'm cringing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.