ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

Hi, I’m Julia Fox and I’m so grateful and thankful for have all here on the first season of ATRL RAZZIE MUSIC CONTEST xx I actually thought this was a bad idea but seeing you so interested, perched and joining me in this journey that will take through the art of recognizing what’s the shitesst shite that was shared to the world and you had the disgrace -or blessing- to listen…

PLEASE READ ALL BISH 

Well now I’m gonna share to you all what’s the first theme of the season and is…

THEME ROUND 1: WHATEVER THE SHITE YOU WANT

julia-fox-photoshoot-for-king-kong-magaz

Just send the first **** song that comes to your mind or maybe just look at your playlist to start looking for the most shite song that you had that you know is horrible but it’s your guilty pleasure or maybe is the song that comes when you listen to a song on the bathroom while pooping and for you that makes that song pure garbage! Do you understand it? xx

Well you may know who won the guess the theme round section or maybe not, we are not gonna announce till the rihsults because we like to make shite surprises because we have to get conceptual on this show but well… maybe we could just add some edge and danger to this **** and make it a even smaller shite so…

If you post here who won the guess the theme round section you will lose -3 points while if the player who won saids that ha win on one of the posts then he will lose -5 points and they all also be announced when the rihsults came…

Obviously after I announce who guessed the round -who will be always at the start of the elimination event @ Ed sheeran home's bathroom- and also announce if there are any penalties tho you can comment everything of that aspect while I’m announcing the places you all have been so on that times you won’t be penalized for saying it till the next guess the next theme round announcement… 

BE CAREFUL XX

Lastly, the deadline to sent the songs will be till THIS Sunday 4 PM EST while the round will be posted on the following 1-2 hours…

If a song is already taken I will let you know so would be cool to send maybe two options being the first the main choice.

Nobody has to know what song did you sent btw 

Do you have any questions? Let me know baby because all of this is actually made by myself and you know I’m very good at dissociating I guess xx 

ER6ZUykUEAAt9BK.jpg

Edited by Julia Fox

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Legend E said:

we need a tl;dr

It’s just because this game is new but when you all get used to this format it will be shorter bb I’m sorry 

3 minutes ago, Legend E said:

we need a tl;dr

send whatever shite song u want

deadline sunday 4pm EDT

the person who guessed the round theme won't be revealed until results time, players lose points if they spoil

@Julia Fox 

maybe just look at your playlist to start looking for the most shite song that you had that you know is horrible but it’s your guilty pleasure

If it's on my playlist it ain't **** lol

Just now, Insanity said:

@Julia Fox 

If it's on my playlist it ain't **** lol

Are you sure about that?

JuliaFox.jpg?w=1024

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Are you sure about that?

JuliaFox.jpg?w=1024

Yes what i listen to has class to it

Just now, Insanity said:

Yes what i listen to has class to it

A607-F0-B2-E89-E-41-BF-9-AAB-AF19-B66-DC

9 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

A607-F0-B2-E89-E-41-BF-9-AAB-AF19-B66-DC

Shawn Mendes makes top tier music :giraffe:

43 minutes ago, Remmy said:

send whatever shite song u want

deadline sunday 4pm EDT

the person who guessed the round theme won't be revealed until results time, players lose points if they spoil

thank you, my king

I submitted a shite song by Lana Del Rey :gaycat5:

I'll just send the first song that played on my playlist because ATRL will hate it anyway :coffee:

Things are getting very smelly so far xx 

The way this is actually a bit harder than I thought... there's just so much shite out there but you also have to think like, okay this song is OBVIOUS shite but this person has a fanbase and the song has streams so how many people will agree that it's shite? :-*

Sent and sharted xx

Actually got a good one in mind. Do we a youtube link of it?

Sent

BGBhO9v.gif

3 hours ago, fiercE said:

I'll just send the first song that played on my playlist because ATRL will hate it anyway :coffee:

Omg great tactic you might win this game if you keep this up!

10 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Thank you hermana! I would have loved de verte participar but maybe next season o quizás you could co host or be an invited judge por una ronda! :heart:

nyc118.jpeg

FTNsHZSXwAAJ3Al?format=jpg&name=small

I would be honored to Co-Host pero I'd be a mess cause I've never hosted before :fan: 

I'd still be up to Guest Judge as well tambien avisame :bunny:

Looking forward to these shite entries 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.