The Umbrella Academy: Season 3| Now Streaming!

Symmetra

13 hours ago, Hector said:

A hit :clap3: I really hope Season 4 is better than this one was though. 

A certified hit :clap3:

btw I love Sloane so much, I need her on the season 4

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Symmetra

• flower moon

• Nebur

1 hour ago, Anye said:

A certified hit :clap3:

btw I love Sloane so much, I need her on the season 4

a success despite little or no netflix promotion:clap3:

Ending talk 

Spoiler

Are they doing a season 4? 
The ending seemed pretty conclusive. Plus no powers. 

Also why is Allison’s husband suddenly in the future? :rip: That literally makes no sense lol. There wasn’t really any logic in what the machine did in the end?? Just bam everything is better.

Overall I still liked it. Although moody Alison did get a bit draining as a viewer. 

The way this season was just a huge mess of a story :rip: Allison became the worst character ever, how did they do that?

4 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Ending talk 

Hide contents

Are they doing a season 4? 
The ending seemed pretty conclusive. Plus no powers. 

Also why is Allison’s husband suddenly in the future? :rip: That literally makes no sense lol. There wasn’t really any logic in what the machine did in the end?? Just bam everything is better.

Overall I still liked it. Although moody Alison did get a bit draining as a viewer. 

It has not been renewed as of yet for season 4. The creator said in an interview the other day, they had imagined 4 seasons and nothing more. 

I would be totally fine not getting a season 4 after whatever THAT season 3 was... but if there is a season 4 (if its their last) I will watch to see how it concludes. Season 3 had some strong points but the story was a hot ass mess. Unless you watch a "season 3 ending explained" video on youtube, I think its hard for people to keep up and especially remember things from the previous 2 seasons that play into the ending of season 4. Also, the absolute character assassination of Allison...

Allison going from the second best character to the absolute worst :rip:

Like I spent the whole last 3 episodes praying that she would die, I didn't even hate Reginald that much because his backstabbing was so entertaining, but Allison's arch was just unwatchable :deadbanana:

Fair play to the actress though, she made the best out of that dreadful material, and while the season was very messy, I still enjoyed it overall

On 6/26/2022 at 12:01 PM, FOCK said:

How tf was Lila eating sushi when she’s pregnant?

Sushi is the least of that foetus' problems, didn't you see how much she drank over the whole season? :rip:

Aww this is cute

I didn't get the ending until I read that was the reginald idea from the start to ressurect his dead wife :rip:  complete mess. it was good watch but overall there's a lot of problems with this seasons, for example whole claus idea and his plot, what was it for? it was boring

allison getting husband back is like... so the whole machine could do anything they want? 

also Vanya/Victor plot with transition was overdue - it could be done in one or two episodes but it was dragged for the whole season, we didn't need that

49 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

also Vanya/Victor plot with transition was overdue - it could be done in one or two episodes but it was dragged for the whole season, we didn't need that

The transition was not dragged,  it was done gradually which was really nice. It was really Luther that took a while,  but even he was smooth and cool about it. 

I'm currently on episode 4. Whoever wrote the shitty ass dialogues this season deserves hell. The motives of the characters are all over the place too.

Alison became the best character, she was under utilised in previous seasons and I love seeing her **** things up.

although the whole season was such a LET DOWN. We waited so long for that ??? Bruh I didn’t even realise I was watching the finale until the credits started rolling and there was no ‘next episode’ button … it feels like it should’ve had 5 extra episodes ??

• 1 month later...

Klaus still hasn’t did half the he could. I’m pissed. He better start throwing ******* around this season.

On 7/2/2022 at 10:24 PM, Anye said:

Aww this is cute

oh they're gorgeous i need to get onto catching up with this show asap

On 7/4/2022 at 9:25 PM, Yves said:

I'm currently on episode 4. Whoever wrote the shitty ass dialogues this season deserves hell. The motives of the characters are all over the place too.

awww is that the bi from heartstopper in your avi?

On 8/25/2022 at 9:37 AM, MrLovett said:

finally a netflix show that didn't get canceled

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

gonna start this show soon after im done catching up with shadow and bone

• 5 months later...
11 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

finally

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

:duca:

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.