Dove Cameron - "Breakfast"

Living Legend

it's very nice. I still can't believe she got rid of her pre-Boyfriend catalogue. I miss Bloodshot on streaming. :noparty: did she ever acknowledge the whole thing? 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jef

• Gerry I Shot

• Boysdontcry

• Into The Void

2 hours ago, FireFade said:

it's very nice. I still can't believe she got rid of her pre-Boyfriend catalogue. I miss Bloodshot on streaming. :noparty: did she ever acknowledge the whole thing? 

Yep, not until she had to. She never answered any of the fans asking her. She said something along the lines of she’s now found her sound & the old stuff doesn’t represent her. 

53 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Yep, not until she had to. She never answered any of the fans asking her. She said something along the lines of she’s now found her sound & the old stuff doesn’t represent her. 

oh, I didn't see that, thank you. it sucks because they were good songs, people loved them. she could've just ignored them like other artists do with songs they don't enjoy anymore. also, it's not like they were completely different from her recent style & sound. 

That pre-chorus just sliiiiiiiiiides so perfectly.

This is really good!

She’s channeling Melanie Martinez in that song.

OT : It’s a cute bop but I wish she’d continue in the vein of her old songs like “Out Of Touch”, “LazyBaby” and “We Belong”.

Edited by youngpopariana

been waiting for this one but i wish the girlies would stop making songs under 3 minutes smh 

is it me or does this kinda sound just like boyfriend?

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Insanity said:

is it me or does this kinda sound just like boyfriend?

I did have this same thought, but I think there is enough to distinguish them but they definitely sound in a very similar vein. I do, however, vastly prefer Breakfast :jamming:

4 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I did have this same thought, but I think there is enough to distinguish them but they definitely sound in a very similar vein. I do, however, vastly prefer Breakfast :jamming:

yeah i prefer breakfast too i like her tone

i eat boys like you for breakfast :jamming:

Edited by Insanity

Definitely need longer songs. Hopefully this can take off like boyfriend did on streaming and tik tok 

22 hours ago, FireFade said:

it's very nice. I still can't believe she got rid of her pre-Boyfriend catalogue. 

I was expecting her debut stuff for a long time and all those songs were forgettable to me.

I'm glad she found a solid and interesting style to explore.

Debuted with 675K streams on Spotify. I can't believe it's not in TTH, considering this is the follow up to Boyfriend

I love this even more than Boyfriend omg! She really found a great sound that works for her, excited for the album. I don’t get Lana or Billie vibes at all, more like Olivia in that she is channeling a specific sound. Commercially speaking, this song needs to do well for her career to take off. Wishing her the best, she’s talented! :heart:

the live version is much better

how is it doing?

On 6/24/2022 at 5:38 PM, youngpopariana said:

She’s channeling Melanie Martinez in that song.

I just heard the song and this was my first thought :deadbanana4: it’s like a bad Billie meets Melanie hybrid 

They aren’t going to push this on radio?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.