• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• BuzzCharts

• Jotham

• Terylee

eager to see daddy McGregor wielding his lightsaber again.

I completely forgot this was out the same day as Stranger Things :skull:

I´M SO FVCKYNG EXCITED FOR THIS :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

The way I've been in love with this man for years :jonny5:

Perched for daddy Kenobi's comeback 

• ATRL Moderator

So flipping cute :wanda:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey y'all! The first two episodes are being released early. Will go up on D+ at 12 AM ET. So 6 more minutes lol

I enjoyed the first episode!! The intro :sosad:

Watching the 2nd first thing in the morning!

The prequel recap... I'm not even a big fan of those films but it's getting me so hyped for the show now :jonny2:

Loved the first two episodes!  The ending of part two was super intense. 

SO MUCH TO PROCESS I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START! IM SO EXCITED FOR THE REST OF THE EPISODES :WAP:

Leia and Obi-Wan together are wonderful. Carrie would be proud of that actress. She is amazing.

love it so far :heart2:

I loved it. Fantastic first 2 episodes. 

First two episodes were great. I’m just so excited for the Vader parts :jonny: I’m hoping we see some Anakin flashbacks during the Clone Wars. I’ve always loved Hayden. 

OMG the intro of part I :cries: I got chills :cries:

The intro of part one honestly hit a little too close to home but other than that this was phenomenal. It feels like it has real stakes even though we know the end result... unlike Boba Fett which felt like watching side quests 

Mini Leia is so cute and charming and she stole every scene, great acting.

There were a few cringe moments like the Hole Alone chase or the Inquisitor being so extra doing acrobatics 24/7, also the Kamali guy felt out of place.

Part II got me gagged can’t wait to see what’s next, overall way better than Flop of Fett

I just watched the first two episodes!

Also, just an advice for web users, to use spoiler tags just use [*spoiler]MESSAGE HERE[*/spoiler] and remove the asterisks. :heart:

Overall, I liked the two episodes but I had several gripes about them. I agree that Kumail's character isn't very good. His character felt out of place and I didn't really like Kumail's delivery in his scene with the Third Sister. Also, I feel like this show has the opposite problem with TBOBF. Whereas TBOBF started out way too slow, this show was a little all over the place at the beginning.

I think the character I'm excited for the most is actually Third Sister. I'm excited to learn more about her past. I'm guessing that she's one of the younglings in the beginning. I thought Moses Ingram did a great job at portraying her to be an intimidating, almost unhinged Inquisitor but of course the Star Wars fanboys are already whining about her. :rip:

Edited by Jotham

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.