• Genius1111

• Espresso

• Hector

• Protocol

5 minutes ago, Insanity said:

please dont tell me people are freaking out with only 34 cases confirmed :dies:

COVID in January 2020 tease :skull:

Not this **** again. 

Close all the airports forever, let's just use ships again. Any disease will show up before you get to the destination. Burn the ship and the rest of us are fine. 

It's getting out of control :doc: 

This is going to become a weapon homophobes use against the gays, I fear

5 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

wait I was in Antwerp when this festival was happening :deadbanana2:. I wasn't in the festival I was at the Dua Lipa concert :eli:

43 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

"Canary in the coal mine"

Yeah the fundamental problem is how do you deal with the reality that promiscuous behaviour facilitates the spread of diseases without providing fodder to anti-gay right wing groups. That was the issue back in the 80s with AIDS as well. 

Knowing how politically sensitive the topic is, I highly doubt pride festivities will be cancelled, which will inevitably lead to this exploding in numbers.

Another question is how long is the incubation period and can you transmit it before you start showing symptoms? Because that may mean a lot of people already have it and don't know it yet.......

I'm going to touch wood (no pun intended) and be thankful that no cases have been detected here in BC......yet.......because there sure is a group of Instagays that like to travel back and forth from Toronto, NY and Puerto Vallarta here, including some friends of mine. One of which I hanged out with at his place last weekend, we shared a glass to drink, now I'm getting paranoid :mazen:

41 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

"Canary in the coal mine"

It being unfair certainly won't prevent it from being the case that society will blame it on us and use it to justify social conservative policies aimed against us. The timing of this when there's already talk of overturning Obergefell (gay marriage) and Lawrence (sodomy) is just too perfect for them to pass up on. :doc: 

3 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

It being unfair certainly won't prevent it from being the case that society will blame it on us and use it to justify social conservative policies aimed against us. The timing of this when there's already talk of overturning Obergefell (gay marriage) and Lawrence (sodomy) is just too perfect for them to pass up on. :doc: 

Monkeypox has a very high mortality rate among children, if people's kids start dying and the narrative is "the gays spread this", well then..... good luck to us.

I knew the days of Scruff and PrEP were too good to last, I knew it. God damn it. And I was just about to debut my summer body I've been working on all winter and spring.

They need to cancel promiscuous festivals especially Folsom street fair in SF! :biblio:

Does this cause permanent scarring? Because I've read conflicting things.

Also seriously re-evaluating if I should buy GaGa tickets in NYC because of this. Getting horrible disfiguring pustules is NOT worth seeing "Shallow" live.

6 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Does this cause permanent scarring? Because I've read conflicting things.

Also seriously re-evaluating if I should buy GaGa tickets in NYC because of this. Getting horrible disfiguring pustules is NOT worth seeing "Shallow" live.

I feel like in a couple days you'll be saying we should put gays in camps

9 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

I feel like in a couple days you'll be saying we should put gays in camps

Very funny. No, saying that Grindr should be shut down does not mean putting gays in camps. If anything being put in a camp would make it transmit faster.

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

My friend was at this. :skull: Poor kinky gays, really is no fun to be had left for them anymore.

We better hope this doesn't become something serious because I can't be taking anymore fuel being added to the anti-maskers fire. :skull: They're insufferable.

8 hours ago, Protocol said:

Monkeypox has a very high mortality rate among children, if people's kids start dying and the narrative is "the gays spread this", well then..... good luck to us.

I knew the days of Scruff and PrEP were too good to last, I knew it. God damn it. And I was just about to debut my summer body I've been working on all winter and spring.

It has a big mortality rate in KIDS from Africa, mainly with the Congo clade aka the 10% death rate clade. The death rate is gonna be probably even lower than 1% in Europe. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.