• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• Espresso

• Hector

• Protocol

:hoetenks: I haven't gone to the gay bathhouse since the start of Monkeypox. My doctor hasn't told me to get any vaccine yet. I feel Like a Virgin.mp3 now. 

19 hours ago, arceus said:

:hoetenks: I haven't gone to the gay bathhouse since the start of Monkeypox. My doctor hasn't told me to get any vaccine yet. I feel Like a Virgin.mp3 now. 

Well you probably saved yourself a few antibiotics regardless of monkeypox

13 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

These geniuses only figured it out now huh

Any gay man could've told you the girls were going to spread this far and wide especially with it being pride season, should've started vaccinating weeks ago

5 hours ago, Protocol said:

These geniuses only figured it out now huh

Any gay man could've told you the girls were going to spread this far and wide especially with it being pride season, should've started vaccinating weeks ago

They thought gay men can control their sexual desire :bibliahh:

5 hours ago, Protocol said:

Well you probably saved yourself a few antibiotics regardless of monkeypox

I haven't caught anything there :cm:

On 6/19/2022 at 12:29 PM, Aristotle said:

I came back to see this new virus being calmed down and I was extremely disappointed. Seriously all those horrible things that have been happening lately. 

Any good news? :sosad:

Whew, I will take 2 weeks break until I come back to check, I guess. :gaycat6:

And...it's closed. Lol. Deleted my last post on the NYC clinic. All this really emphasizes is the demand and our poor healthcare system. Why there wasn't a mass rollout for vulnerable populations at least already is beyond me. Not enough political will for funding when there's other fires to put out, I guess. 

8 hours ago, Hector said:

They're fully booked for all their available slots through the 27th, unless they decide to add more shots and appointments in the next few days. 

5 hours ago, Espresso said:

They're fully booked for all their available slots through the 27th, unless they decide to add more shots and appointments in the next few days. 

The rollout is so frustrating. Announce it at random for only 1 location only and have very little supply to begin with? :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.