Monkeypox thread (daily tracker in OP)

Chemist

Im just glad the user downplaying this at every step is gone. Like sure the super spreader events already happened before pride month, and cases weren’t going to surge in June. 

I already try to avoid other gays that partake in like orgies and the like, so Im hoping it helps me out in the long run. :dancehall3: 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• Espresso

• Hector

• Protocol

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

I think that's the older version, as their appears to be a more recent version of it that is much less painful. 

Got my shot today. Painless, and super quick. Got it this morning and I'm feeling good so far. 

Nurse told me the side effects are very very passive as opposed to the COVID vaccine. 

Edited by jadeabove

3 hours ago, jadeabove said:

Got my shot today. Painless, and super quick. Got it this morning and I'm feeling good so far. 

Nurse told me the side effects are very very passive as opposed to the COVID vaccine. 

:clap3:

4 hours ago, jadeabove said:

Wait how did you get this? I live in Canada too (Vancouver)

britney-spears-cool.gif

sure jan

15 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Wait how did you get this? I live in Canada too (Vancouver)

In Quebec, men who have sex with other men are welcome to subscribe and obtain their dose. 

My friend has the virus and it's thankfully been extremely mild. Had about 15 lesions and a mild headache. Has lasted about 2 weeks so far and almost all the lesions have gone. Not saying that every case is this mild, but it's certainly not as frightening as COVID.

14 hours ago, MrLovett said:

My friend has the virus and it's thankfully been extremely mild. Had about 15 lesions and a mild headache. Has lasted about 2 weeks so far and almost all the lesions have gone. Not saying that every case is this mild, but it's certainly not as frightening as COVID.

Did the lesions leave scars?

7 hours ago, Protocol said:

Did the lesions leave scars?

Not so far. He said he has a few scabs left to fall off, but all the others have disappeared entirely.

I came back to see this new virus being calmed down and I was extremely disappointed. Seriously all those horrible things that have been happening lately. 

Any good news? :sosad:

Edited by Aristotle

So wait... is this actually going to become a thing? :biblio:

On 6/18/2022 at 4:49 AM, MrLovett said:

No judgement, but how did they contract it? :doc:

Are people dying? 

6 months of no sex for me, ready to go another 6 if needed :duca:

25 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

No judgement, but how did they contract it? :doc:

He was on holiday in Gran Canaria, had sex with one person and... :ace: 

Cases are popping up everywhere now, multiple at a time. Still feels eerily similar to early 2020 if you ask me. Like maybe January 2020 right now :dies: 

Cases tripled in 2 weeks globally and quadrupled in the US in same amount of time. (However still very small case count but something to pay attention too) also think about how many cases are going undetected 

10 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Not so far. He said he has a few scabs left to fall off, but all the others have disappeared entirely.

Oh. Ok then in that case….  back to being a sl00t!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.