Monkeypox thread (daily tracker in OP)

Chemist

Good thing I've been celibate for the past year :bam: Though I had a super hot guy want to hook up with me last week, I nearly did it but then he asked if I wanted to go bare :rip: Why are gays like this

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• Espresso

• Hector

• Protocol

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

You're completely wrong but you clearly do not possess the maturity to have this conversation. I wish you well.

Yes, “maturity” is wanting to “shut down the gays” because you’re afraid you might get a pox scar :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, cOe said:

WHO is now claiming that it spreads like an STD. Time to debut my nun era

This is good news. Crisis averted 

38 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

I nearly did it but then he asked if I wanted to go bare :rip: Why are gays like this

I immediately check out as soon as they ask to go bare because they are on Prep :toofunny2: 

Just read the graphic in the OP... Funny how covid targeted the elderly and monkeypox is here for the young.... Then that NTI document... Wtf

1 hour ago, G'Day said:

Link?

Well it's still far from any concrete info and might get debunked any minute but it's something.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/who-working-more-monkeypox-guidance-cases-rise-senior-adviser-2022-05-21/

The WHO's working theory based on the cases identified so far is that the outbreak is being driven by sexual contact, said David Heymann, chair of the WHO's Strategic and Technical Advisory Group on Infectious Hazards with Pandemic and Epidemic Potential. He led a meeting on the outbreak on Friday.

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Brussels gay pride is this weekend :shutup:

3 hours ago, Protocol said:

It   green screen for easy access

Yeah, time to delete Grindr. Sex is overrated anyway especially when you're bottoming. 

Is this curable / temporary ? I need to know whether to bareback tonight or not...

yall tracking this **** when the numbers are  all below 100? :rip: i'm convinced some people want global catastrophes to happen.

ok but...if the smallpox vaccine works...then why not start a rollout, especially for the community at most risk, the gays ? ( and we know why)

I'm sure they would get it instantly because to stop barebacking is not an option....

also, if someone had it young, I'm sure that vaccine won't work 20 years later, so I assume you have to have it again ? 

British CHILD is in intensive care with monkeypox: Shock news emerges as scientists say they warned THREE YEARS ago the disease risked filling the void left by smallpox if action wasn't taken

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10841357/British-scientists-warned-monkeypox-void-left-smallpox-three-years-ago.html

Too prematurely to fully call, but this would mean the reason the cases are increasing has nothing to do with a mutations, but rather a change of behaviour / susceptibility in the population. Most experts say it's most likely the former, and with most of the cases being in men who have sex with men (I've only seen a single claim of a woman being infected + just one "strict heterosexual" having it, this is very likely

The best news about this is that, if it's the same monkeypox as the west african clade, vaccines and treatment work against it. That doesn't mean we'll all have to be vaccinated. Orthopox viruses can be contained by ring vaccination, aka vaccinating people who could've been directly exposed to it. 

Not Monkey Pox swooping in less than 2 years later as the new MPV… 

200.gif

Is it transmitted through kissing? Cause I don’t mind just kissing during pride. What about oral sex? There’s so many posts here and barely any info 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.