• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• Espresso

• Hector

• Protocol

So is it deadly? What are the  symptoms? How are the London gheys suppost to know if they can keep going to the bath house or not if the article doesn't say that? :gaycat5:

20 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

oh lord time for the gays to delete grindr

Lmfao doubt it. 

How come I read so many messy articles about London gays :rip:

School bullying, chemsex , the serial killer, and now this...

It sounds scary to be a gay living in London :rip:

Edited by reymiu

4 hours ago, reymiu said:

How come I read so many messy articles about London gays :rip:

School bullying, chemsex , the serial killer, and now this...

It sounds scary to be a gay living in London :rip:

Right because none of those things ever happen anywhere else :rip: 

London is one of the best places to be gay.

OT: Mess, there’s always something :deadbanana4:

It is uncurable :biblio: Time to be celibate forever

monkeypox.jpg

Montreal health officials are investigating up to 13 possible cases of monkeypox, Radio-Canada reported Wednesday, as other countries around the world report cases of the rare virus.

The possible cases in Montreal involve men who have sex with men, Radio-Canada reported. Investigators in Europe say most of the cases there have also been in gay or bisexual men, and officials are looking into the possibility that some infections were spread through close contact during sex.

A small number of confirmed or suspected cases have been reported this month in the United Kingdom, Portugal and Spain.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2022/05/18/montreal-investigating-up-to-13-possible-cases-of-monkeypox-report.html

Be safe everyone!

IM SO FREAKING SCARED WHAT HAPPEN

Why did it have to be called that :rip:

Homophobes are going to run with this... 

What in the? Only spreaxing within the gay community? Why do i call bull*** on this. I am sure there are straight guys equally affected. 

I hope this doesn't become anything like HIV. There's been cases in the UK, Portugal, Spain, Canada and now in the US.

The Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) today confirmed a single case of monkeypox virus infection in an adult male with recent travel to Canada. Initial testing was completed late Tuesday at the State Public Health Laboratory in Jamaica Plain and confirmatory testing was completed today at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). DPH is working closely with the CDC, relevant local boards of health, and the patient’s health care providers to identify individuals who may have been in contact with the patient while he was infectious. This contact tracing approach is the most appropriate given the nature and transmission of the virus. The case poses no risk to the public, and the individual is hospitalized and in good condition.

https://www.mass.gov/news/massachusetts-public-health-officials-confirm-case-of-monkeypox

Madrid’s regional health department said the suspected cases were being analysed by the National Microbiology Centre to obtain a definitive diagnosis.

“Generally speaking, monkeypox is spread by respiratory transmission, but the characteristics of the 23 suspected cases point towards transmission through mucus during sexual relations,” it said in a statement.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/18/monkeypox-alert-spain-men-show-symptoms

Edited by anti-bitch

Never thought I'd be glad I don't get laid.

-Monkeypox now in the US 

-Monkeypox spreads to Canadian gays

-Unusual cases of monkeypox are spreading in gay communities of London

The time has come for a monkey pox megathread

Edited by AlanRickman1946

Actually this says that there were two cases in the US last year already

There have been seven cases of monkeypox previously reported in the UK, all of which were related to a travel history to or from Nigeria. 

Two separate cases were also reported in the United States last year, also imported from Nigeria. 

Since September 2017, the West African country has continued to report cases of the disease, with 558 suspected cases up to 30 April of this year.   

The figure includes 241 confirmed cases, including eight deaths from the disease

https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/05/1118362

Why does my city have to be first!?   Go to Houston or anywhere in Florida.  

13 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Why does my city have to be first!?   Go to Houston or anywhere in Florida.  

this :weeps:  and i work right near mgh :deadbanana4: 

14 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

this :weeps:  and i work right near mgh :deadbanana4: 

I just saw this was in Jamaica Plain. :rip:  "Move to the orange line" they said "Jamaica pond is beautiful"

This would mean mask are compulsory  while hooking up for awhile :biblio:

1 hour ago, L.B GAGA said:

What in the? Only spreaxing within the gay community? Why do i call bull*** on this. I am sure there are straight guys equally affected. 

because straights never check with docs etc. when they have anything lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.