Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

On 2/1/2023 at 6:11 PM, genetic fail said:

eZl6QaB.png

Average: 6.12

11: @CroNich

10: @OreGuy@TheOnlyOne@D e v o n@#1Pokpaker

Drag of the Year (-5): @HotFriedChicken@CBC

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Once revered as the best to never win, the fans have now taken quite a 180 on her. Perhaps it's because if the "I'm better than everyone" attitude or the three-star-twist that arguably only benefitted her. One thing you can't take away from Shea is her ability to perform though, serving us memorable verses and lipsync in AS7.

zELpvL8.png

Average: 6.19

Queen of the Year (15): @CBC

11: @dweebz@1998tweety

10: @xrosup@Claymore@Apostolis@Avantpop

0: @Fetish for MiMi@Galang@Hephaestus

Jonbers was the queen who surprised me the most on UK4. The first few episodes would have you thinking she was cast as a filler queen and would definitely be an early out. But she excelled in the challenges and her hilarious persona got me hooked on her in the end.

Not my drag and queen of the year on the same post :bibliahh: 

Anyway Shea deserves for ruining not 1 but 2 rpdr seasons with her payola and Jonbers Blonde deserves maximum praise for constantly eating and being underrated AF! :clap3: Ru is gonna pay for that "you were finally good :biblio:" joke 

On 2/1/2023 at 6:23 PM, Hephaestus said:

This is sending me though :dies:

Miss @CBC you're going to hell for this!

Shameless payola is an instant zero or negative

starlet.thumb.gif.7418a07a3880a1f712bffd

On 2/1/2023 at 6:27 PM, khalyan said:

Jonbers :clap3: 

She's too ahead for some girls :clap3:

On 2/1/2023 at 6:27 PM, HotFriedChicken said:

@CBC phenomenal taste 

spacer.png

and you taste phenomenal hot fried chicken

spacer.png

On 2/1/2023 at 8:30 PM, madonnas said:

Yvie and Shea did better than Monet and Vivienne in most challenges.  Y’all aren’t ready for that convo.  

Yvie? Oh I am ready to have that conversation. Shea on the other hand... :mandown:

On 2/1/2023 at 9:04 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

Because it's a lie.

No one did better than Monet on AS7. She dogwalked all the girls. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611069860ece33211f9aa

You finally spilled

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611069860ece33211f9aa

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

10 minutes ago, Apostolis said:

Maddy so low is so weird, I thought she was pretty liked?

yee idgi she was top 6 material on her season just had a bad episode. Ig people hate her for "attacking" jasmine and being hetero 

Gagged to see Victoria so low. She ate up the challenges and most of her runways were cute. Misogyny is still alive I see.

Baby, Janey, Bombae, Deja, La Big Bertha, Beverly Kills and Kornbread all deserved better. especially Janey :monkey:

Shea and Lemon being OUT.... a win for the culture :clap3: 

On 2/2/2023 at 9:00 PM, Anvarie said:

Reminder Raja ate this verse

I was JUST thinking about this too :skull: spooky

Aaaaand we're back! Apologies for the late update but we should be back to the normal 1PM-ish ET by tomorrow.

AP2goKY.png

Average: 6.63

11: @mindbender

10s x8: @PMM@OreGuy@Rabbit@Dekkan@Itsjustalamb@#1Pokpaker@Dancehall Queen@clue

0: @Namigo@KaledKalil

Trinity the Tuck proved that no amount of controversy can put a good drag queen down. Prior to the start of the season, the SheDevilByNight fiasco broke out turning the fandom against her. But All Stars 7 came along and she proved yet again how good she is at the show, winning a whopping 11 challenges across 3 seasons, the most of any RuGirl ever.

LOmJNhP.png

Average: 6.70

11: @OreGuy@Fevesy@hammer@Adam’s Eve

10: @NumbSoul@loveisdead9582

0: @Avantpop@unino

Lady Camden totally seemed like a filler queen with the amount of screentime she got during the first few episodes. She then started to shine by episode 5 and peaked at the right time with her Daytona Winds performance all the way to the finale. Her runner-up finish makes her the British queen with the most winnings at $50,000.

pdpDl4x.png

Average: 6.78

11: @willmcclure9@ucanfma@Dancehall Queen@unino@Hephaestus

10s x8: @khalyan@Seffers@Claymore@Subomie@Sheegs@dweebz@ainadalkaz@1998tweety

0: @Namigo

Minnie Cooper was one of the most refreshing casting choices this year. At 50 years of age during filming, she's the second oldest queen to compete just behind Charlie Hides. She proves that wisdom does not necessarily come with age but her pettiness and menopausal outbursts made the season so much more entertaining. Go stream her new song, DRAG STAR.

lTEAihD.png

Average: 6.80

11: @khalyan@FinleyGates@??????@Rigalo

10: @Vagabond@#1Pokpaker@killer_rose

3: @madonnas@Avantpop@Fevesy@dweebz

Black Peppa was posed to be the first black UK winner from pre-show buzz and a stellar premiere performance. But everything else she did after that proved otherwise. She pretty much bombed all but one challenge and her painful track record is the worst of any finalist in the entire franchise.

QCU8vKr.png

Average: 6.91

11: @willmcclure9@Dekkan@unino

10: @CroNich@Apostolis@NumbSoul

3: @sugrbby666@ninasayers@ainadalkaz

Sminty Drop is like a walking IG filter with an unreal mug and body to match. But much like Starlet, she proves that looks is only 50% of the mark. She may not have made us laugh at the improv challenge but she delivered with her confessionals and iconic twerking exit.

the way miss peppa was my pick to win and then she procedeed to flop literally every week :deadvision:

• ATRL Moderator

Does peppa really have the worst track record of all finalists ever?? 

:deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator

Lady Camden and TTT should be like in the 30s at least 

The Black Peppa DRAG was so necessary. I love reading your thoughts on their placements.

I really thought Peppa was going to lipsync her way to the finale. And she did I guess, but none of them were particularly... good?

I still really like her tho idk.

I really thought Peppa would be the first POC UK winner. I guess Tayce will have to do it on All Stars.

yes Minnie yes legend :jonny: 

6u0spNj.png

Average: 6.98

11: @HotFriedChicken@Seffers@Apostolis@CBC

10: @ucanfma@Namigo@Subomie@#1Pokpaker@killer_rose

Drag of the Year (-5): @Rabbit

Fans were doubtful of Vanity Milan when the cast was first announced because she didn't really have a good showing other than a few iconic lipsyncs. But after winning the first challenge and serving yet another iconic lipsync, she proved that she was deserving of the spot. It kinda went downhill from there but at least she was able to showcase Black Excellence along with her SRV sisters.

rpB69FK.png

Average: 7.02

11: @Vagabond@Sheegs

10s x3: @Seffers@CroNich@Apostolis@hammer@#1Pokpaker@killer_rose@Rigalo@ainadalkaz

2: @Fetish for MiMi

Kween Kong came into the competition with a huge reputation to uphold. It kinda took a while for her to really showcase her strengths but she peaked at the right time granting her a spot in the finale. And she has got to be in the Top 10 hottest RuGirls out of drag, right?

JG8IFRl.png

Average: 7.09

10: @ucanfma

3: @Apostolis

I have no commentary, just watch this video.

UTqvgUE.png

Average: 7.14

10s: @Claymore@OreGuy@Apostolis

3: @Fetish for MiMi@Namigo

Eva Le Queen may take inspiration from villainesses but she is one kind and graceful queen. She always knows the right words to uplift her sisters and her passion for the drag community is admirable. Her journey to self-discovery that she is one fierce ***** despite her struggles with dancing is a highlight of the season.

BdQEkeu.png

Average: 7.17

11: @ucanfma

10: @Gwegend@CBC@Namigo@unino

0: @Fetish for MiMi@Hephaestus

Flatulence! You own everything!

Aw, we're starting to lose some really good queens :'( 

Lady Camden deserved MUCH better :biblio:

The rest I understand a bit more.

Trinity is fierce, but was pushed a bit on AS7. Plus, her controversies...

Marina, Petite, Kween, Vanity, Eva, Sminty, and Peppa are all fierce and had some great moments, but at this point it was their time.

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

JG8IFRl.png

I have no commentary, just watch this video.

Screaming at this, she really ate that whew :flame:

Camden and especially Trinity are a biT low me thinks, the rest kinda makes sense.

Wait, I JUST NOW realized that Marina has a huge tattoo on her chest in the promo... I always thought it was chest hair :skull: 

1 hour ago, NumbSoul said:

Wait, I JUST NOW realized that Marina has a huge tattoo on her chest in the promo... I always thought it was chest hair :skull: 

It looks like a doodle, for sure :skull:

Black Peppa may have flopped all season but she was one of the only compelling girls there so 

Btw, Drag Race Philippines S2 just started filming today and I’m so excited to know who gets cast :duca:

• ATRL Moderator

The last 5 queens are all cute but this is probably a fair spot for them.  Quite honestly I am shocked marina made it this far.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.