Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

4 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Deserving group won, but I felt like turings win was a little forced.  Her runway was definitely a step in the right direction but it’s a “soft toot” at best.  
Marina was right there!! She was robbed!  The bottom 2 was correct even if I lived for Gigis runway.  She was fun but it was her time.  

I didn’t think minty was bad at all.  But I guess they want to do t he “more than pretty” storyline.  

Yeah I’d say Marina > Viñas > Turing for the challenge 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

brigiding is an excellent drag queen and an example of what drag race should be about, she helps make top tier reality tv. another fantastic episode, will end up being one of the best seasons if the quality continues, which it looks like it will 

Edited by keerbyriri

Thoughts:

Minty was a slay, hate the 'more than pretty' storyline DR loves to push on the skinny fashion queens :biblio:

Turing win was so forced, she was pretty good in the challenge but Marina and Vinas were right there.....

Gigi Era was kinda awful but i live in Melbourne and have seen her live so many times so its sad she kinda flopped :jonny:

I thought Xilloutte was sickening in the performance??? Maybe i was just shook bc she changed wigs :bibliahh:

Dont really care for the Brigiding plot line... like shes fine i guess, her runway in episode one is carrying her for me. 

At this point im hoping top 4 will be Eva, Vinas, Minty & Precious..... but will have to see, this is the first season ive EVER watched without knowing spoilers :cries2:

• ATRL Moderator

My prediction for top4 are Eva, marina, minty, and vinas.  Top 5/6 Turing and PPN.  

also, that was one of the worst lip syncs ever.  Double shantay worthy.  

Are they doing a Top 4? I hope it’s a Top 3. My Top 3 is Minty, Precious and Viñas.

Flexbomb ate, and so did Viñas!

POP OFF, ATE.

What an amazing girl groups challenge omg. The Flexbomb absolutely washed the other girlies :WAP: 

Right group won, but Turing being the main winner was a choice :rip:

Sad Gigi left,  I'll miss her. The emotional moments we got this episode :cries:

Jiggly's advice is really constructive and said with heart. She makes for a good judge!

Pop off ate was everything 

Flexbomb could compete with any country 

Turing was absolute FIRE ? The phatfobia in here ? If you watch the performance again, her dance moves and her facial expressions were IT. 

1 minute ago, ALittleGauche said:

Turing was absolute FIRE ? The phatfobia in here ? If you watch the performance again, her dance moves and her facial expressions were IT. 

This. The fans only like Marina's verse better because it's in English :skull:

And to think Turing choreographed that entire number too. I say dasurb :clap3:

1 hour ago, ALittleGauche said:

I honestly thought everyone was going to be living for Turing before I opened this thread.

Marina is giving me Jorgeous, except with slightly better runways. :redface:

• ATRL Moderator

I rewatched and am at peace with Turing winning.  I definitely still prefer marina.  Might be English bias.. sorry!! 

oh wow the Flexbomb Girls really ate :clap3:

except for the DDS who looked like someone's grandma.  :fan:

6 hours ago, Chamoy said:

I honestly thought everyone was going to be living for Turing before I opened this thread.

Same. What Turing did in this challenge has never been done before in any iteration of Drag Race, she ******* delivered.

16 minutes ago, xrosup said:

I think all the girls in the group deserved the win :giraffe:

But there were some girls who did much better than others aka Turing SLAYED them

:-*

Okay, I wasn't completely sold after the first two episodes (though I enjoyed them a lot), but this episode was EVERYTHING :clap3: 

The challenge was amazing, the girls ATE, and the runway theme was super fun!

I think the judging was pretty spot on.

The right team won and it was between Turing and Marina for me, so I think Turing is a great winner!

I actually might've put Xillouette and Minty in the btm2, but I'm not mad they chose Gigi.

The lipsync was.... ok. I do think Xil won, but honestly, they both could've gone and I would've been fine with it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.