Buffalo shooter sentenced to life without parole, man rushes at suspect in hearing

Espresso

I saw the full video and I just have the chills so bad. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• QueenBeyoncé

• Letemtalk

• AlanRickman1946

Can't believe this guy is my age :mazen:

• 2 weeks later...

Law enforcement officers are investigating whether a retired federal agent had about 30 minutes advance notice of a white supremacist's plans to murder Black people at a Buffalo supermarket, two law enforcement officials told The Buffalo News

Authorities believe the former agent – believed to be from Texas – was one of at least six individuals who regularly communicated with accused gunman Payton Gendron in an online chat room where racist hatred was discussed, the two officials said

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/authorities-investigating-if-retired-federal-agent-knew-of-buffalo-mass-shooting-plans-in-advance/article_bd408f18-dd39-11ec-be53-df8fdd095d6f.html

Edited by AlanRickman1946

1 hour ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Law enforcement officers are investigating whether a retired federal agent had about 30 minutes advance notice of a white supremacist's plans to murder Black people at a Buffalo supermarket, two law enforcement officials told The Buffalo News

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/authorities-investigating-if-retired-federal-agent-knew-of-buffalo-mass-shooting-plans-in-advance/article_bd408f18-dd39-11ec-be53-df8fdd095d6f.html

:grump: :shakeno:

1 hour ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Why do I feel I expected a twist to the story like this.

@AlanRickman1946 Having skimmed the story my first impression was, oh, it's just someone that supposed to be monitoring him and dropped the ball. 

And, of course, he was on it and will likely be charged too. Manages to somehow be ten times worse. I'm still naive. 

This story should be everywhere in addition to the Uvalde updates but I think there's only so attention people can devote I suppose. 

48 minutes ago, chessguy99 said:

Why do I feel I expected a twist to the story like this.

Authorities believe the former agent – believed to be from Texas – was one of at least six individuals who regularly communicated with accused gunman Payton Gendron in an online chat room where racist hatred was discussed, the two officials said

This is very sus....

Sometimes I wonder if federal agents radicalise people online in order to justify further surveillance / harsher stricter punishments. I guess this is not the thread for that.

14 hours ago, Espresso said:

@AlanRickman1946 Having skimmed the story my first impression was, oh, it's just someone that supposed to be monitoring him and dropped the ball. 

And, of course, he was on it and will likely be charged too. Manages to somehow be ten times worse. I'm still naive. 

This story should be everywhere in addition to the Uvalde updates but I think there's only so attention people can devote I suppose. 

Yeah it wasn't just 30 mins before the shooting. They were in regular communication and hatred of races was discussed.

"Retired federal agent". When did the agent retire? What does the agent work as now - if (s)he does work?

Thinking Of You
On 5/17/2022 at 9:48 AM, Bang Up said:

There's no way I can watch the videos, but I've been reading people's reactions to it and it's just... Supposedly there's a part in the video/stream where he comes across a white guy hiding behind a cash register and he apologizes to the guy and then walks away. There's another part where there were two people pretending to be dead and he shot them in the head anyways.

IDK what kind of punishment would be acceptable, but I know not even death will do justice.

The video isn’t as gruesome as one would expect but it still is horrifying. It almost resembles a video game. There were two people crawling on the ground near the cash registers of the store. I would assume they were just trying to duck the bullets but he eventually shot them as they were crawling away. I instantly turned it off when the lady was groaning in pain and he just finished her off at a close range in the head.

I started gagging. I almost threw up. I felt so nauseous. The hate that people have in their hearts, especially for

Black people who have done nothing but exist. I still don’t understand it. Why would anyone do that? 

12 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Yeah it wasn't just 30 mins before the shooting. They were in regular communication and hatred of races was discussed.

"Retired federal agent". When did the agent retire? What does the agent work as now - if (s)he does work?

Just going by the reporting. Hatred was before the 30 min, knowledge of the events was 30 min. 

Regardless, it is somewhat misleading so I'll edit the title. 

he needs to be locked up as well 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.