Buffalo shooter sentenced to life without parole, man rushes at suspect in hearing

Espresso

If only he pointed the gun at himself first

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• QueenBeyoncé

• Letemtalk

• AlanRickman1946

• ATRL Moderator

Something needs to be done. But, unfortunately, this is the United States and the most we can expect is some worthless kneeling ceremony in Kente cloth. I'm at a loss for what we can do moving forward because this happens all too often in our country.  My heart breaks for the families and loved ones of the victims.

And of course the murderer was put in hand cuffs without a mark on his face. We all know he'd be shot on sight if he had any melanin in him.

At this point Mexico benefits from the wall. America is truly a 3rd world country with a great economy. Shootings in concerts, schools, malls and cinemas. Its funny bc most gun protectionist laws come from the MAGA people, wanting to paint America as a desirable place to live in, but when you ask europeans why they would never visit America the first answer is always guns. 

Shame on all Americans who don't protest and end this joke once and for all, you truly deserve another 4 years of the orange turd. 

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The people who vote are very much against gun control of any kind. Or at least, they may acknowledge that we need some, but don't trust the politicians to go beyond what they feel is necessary and think the "slippery slope" aspect of rights being eroded is more dangerous than the actual threat of getting killed in a mass shooting.

As such, it's not happening. Even bump stock bans are a bridge too far for American voters.

Nail on the head with this point. Gun control is a losing issue with voters, and it’s a tragedy because it’s blatantly obvious how much of a problem it is in American society. And even if it ever became something that politicians wanted and could act on (not counting on that happening anytime soon), courts would intervene and prevent that from ever happening. 

OT: R.I.P. to all the victims :cries:. More senseless loss of lives to gun violence, that’ll change nothing unfortunately. May your families and friends find peace, may your souls find peace, and may the terrorist who took your lives; burn in the pits of hell 

2 hours ago, jordanjm said:

K? If this was all banned, it wouldn’t have stopped this particular shooter. 

Fox News is probably the least of our worries when it comes to white supremacy radicalization of our countries youth. They aren’t watching Fox News, they’re online in a racist echo chamber. 

uhm the rhetoric from racist echo chamber is being pushed into the mainstream by fox news and people like tucker carlson :skull: 

both need to be under immense investigation but thats not going to happen in amerikkka

rest in power to the ten souls we lost :heart2:

1 hour ago, Bloo said:

Something needs to be done. But, unfortunately, this is the United States and the most we can expect is some worthless kneeling ceremony in Kente cloth. I'm at a loss for what we can do moving forward because this happens all too often in our country.  My heart breaks for the families and loved ones of the victims.

Hide contents

And of course the murderer was put in hand cuffs without a mark on his face. We all know he'd be shot on sight if he had any melanin in him.

This! I guess they didn’t “fear for their lives” after he just murdered 10 freaking ppl! 

Wish the gunman nothing but pain and suffering for the remainder of his pathetic existence

White supremacist violence is the number 1 terrorist threat in Western countries and it truly says it all that it is not emphasized much in politics, especially by the right.

We had a similar thing in New Zealand, where a far right white supremacist Trump supporter with several guns, killed 51 people praying at their mosques. He called Trump "a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose”. He also live-streamed on social media and he also released a manifesto that talked about "replacement theory". Most of the discussion in the US at the time, was about what a tragedy it would be if people lost their gun rights.

There were a lot of people in America that were very angry when the NZ gun laws did change, much more angry that the female Prime Minister of New Zealand was going to emasculate gun owners. by changing the laws, than they were about the attacks.

The US president at the time (guess who) dismissed any suggestion that we should see "white nationalism as a rising threat" and the right wing will keep saying that after the next attack and the one after that too.

Edited by Letemtalk

The Far Right promotes non-stop fear-mongering that some group/groups are always out there to destroy/take over.

Fox News/4 Chan/Etc -- it's all non-stop fear mongering against minority groups.

If this terrorist was not white he would have been shot and killed by the PD on the spot. I hope he rots in prison for the rest of his hateful, pathetic life.

4 hours ago, Chris said:

:mazen:

The f*ck is wrong with some people?

RIP to all the victims.

:cries:

They lack morals.

This is awful

3 hours ago, Bloo said:

Reveal hidden contents

And the fact is there isn't anything we can do :ace:

Disgusting and it's scary to see that this is a growing movement in the US :biblio:

There is no helping America. It’s gone. Literally nothing could ever help this country.

All politicians only care about money and therefore no real change is possible.

When you have millions of actual idiots living here no real change is possible. 

When millions of people willingly watch cable news entertainment, no real change is possible. 

The faster you realize that the less stressed you have to be. 

Tomorrow, republicans leaders will denounce it while democrats spew their usual rhetoric and do nothing. On Monday, Tucker Carlson will downplay what happened and suddenly the tone in the GOP will change while democrats continue to do nothing. By next week the shooter will be made a hero by the GOP while democrats continue to.. you guessed it, do nothing. 

How 4chan is still allowed to operate and groom psycho murderer white supremacists is beyond me :mazen: 

The video was super upsetting omg. I hate this world.

It’s so sad how used to this everyone is that a racially motivated mass shooting like this only has 2 pages.

RIP to all the victims

Is Conservative Twitter just pretending it didnt happen?

Surprised to not see many gaslighting tweets 

33 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Is Conservative Twitter just pretending it didnt happen?

Right now Conservative twitter seems to be trying to link the shooter to the Azov Battalion and by extension, support for Ukraine against Russian invasion and occupation.

I just saw the video on Twitter and it’s absolutely wild. Less than a minute long and in that time he managed to shoot and kill 10 people. Insane.

The most shocking part is at the end when he’s about to kill someone, but spares them… because they’re white. He even says SORRY to them :biblio:

2 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I just saw the video on Twitter and it’s absolutely wild. Less than a minute long and in that time he managed to shoot and kill 10 people. Insane.

The most shocking part is at the end when he’s about to kill someone, but spares them… because they’re white. He even says SORRY to them :biblio:

For obvious reasons, even in spoiler tags, I will not be posting that here. I’m surprised it’s even still allowed to be on Twitter, quite frankly. Before Elon’s brought up, the sale hasn’t been completed yet, which most here are aware of.

21 hours ago, Espresso said:

For obvious reasons, even in spoiler tags, I will not be posting that here. I’m surprised it’s even still allowed to be on Twitter, quite frankly. Before Elon’s brought up, the sale hasn’t been completed yet, which most here are aware of.

Social media companies took a long time to shutdown the streams from the Christchurch terrorist too.

They can setup some sort of auto-detection for mass shootings and other terrorist acts, but imagine if the algorithm detected licensed gun owners doing some sort of "training" exercises and blocked the video. They'd get sued and since Americans worship their guns like a god, the social media companies would lose in the counts.

Thanks for not reposting, this terrorist just like the one in Christchurch, wants people to watch and repost the video and the social media companies just want clicks without getting sued.

The shooter somehow is still alive while he literally shot and killed 10 people. This is crazy!

So many people in the western world are susceptible to online indoctrination. And It’s sad because even if we somehow took down forums like pol on 4chan, they’ll just find somewhere else. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.