• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• slik

• flower moon

• mystery

So excited to watch it! The dialogue in the last series kinda dragged, but they served in the visual department. Hopefully, the robots die once and for all this series. 

Edited by Mercurio

1 minute ago, Mercurio said:

So excited to watch it! The dialogue in the last series kinda dragged, but they served in the visual department. Hopefully, the robots die once and for all this series. 

why do u want the robots to die?? the humans in this show are SO boring :rip: 

I’m sooo excited for this and while season 3 had some amazing ‘OMG’ moments i feel like Aaron Paul needs a lot less screentime and we need to get back to the park, or if we’re focusing on the outside world then pls make it pick up the pace a little bit

I'm going to have to rewatch season 3 because I don't remember what happened at all :skull:

The first season of Westworld is TV gold… so it’s a DAMN shame that seasons 2 and 3 are so widely inconsistent in quality…

I’ll give season 4 a go but they really need to simplify things and keep the audience engaged…

Edited by Peroxide

S3 was lowkey pointless, trash villain and a bunch of events only to set up Hale/Dolores copy as the final villain which could have been done in like an episode 

So excited for my girlies to return. 

Hopefully we don't spend to much time on Aaron Paul again, she was cute but we're here for Maeve/Dolores/Hale and occasionally Bernard :coffee2:

I thought Dolores is permanently gone. If I remember correctly. Wasn't there some emotionally ending for her?:rip:But I guess not. I wonder what role is she playing in the story now.

Not that I mind, I love Evan Rachel Wood:heart:

Edited by TheCal

Peak fiction is returning :jonny3:

s3 was the worst tv season ever so my hopes are low

i’m so glad i loved every season, it seems it’s not the norm lol. excited AF 

1 hour ago, favorite crime said:

s3 was the worst tv season ever so my hopes are low

it wasnt that bad:deadbanana2:

season 3 was such a drag. this trailer looks much better already.

Honestly I couldn't remember anything about season 2 it was like my memory blacked out

I’m glad we’re all in agreement that S3 was terrible but girl I’m already left in a state of confusion by this teaser alone :coffee:

Happy to see a glimpse of Clementine! Hopefully she has a bigger presence this season!

I liked season 3, it had my favorite aesthetic of all the seasons thus far, like it was a world that would be interesting to live in.

I adored season 3, I’m just not arguing with people who can either never make up their minds about what they want from this show, hold onto season 1 for dear life, simply just want way way way more action, or some combination of these. 

Daily reminder of Dolores supremacy 

I really liked season 2 despite all the complaints it got by fans. I've heard so many bad opinions about season 3 that kept me from watching it at all and I even thought the show was cancelled :deadbanana:

Is season 3 really that bad? 

12 hours ago, May said:

why do u want the robots to die?? the humans in this show are SO boring :rip: 

Bc they’re taking over and ruining everything :chick1: Dolores needs to die!

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, why the f*ck is Stubbs still there!? :ace: he has to be most boring character I've ever seen. He has no storyline at all and his acting is so basic. We had great and much more interesting characters such as Theresa, Elsie, Angela, Armistice, Emily, and they choose to keep him for all the seasons!? :biblio: Even Teddy and Lee were better options. I'm disgusted.

Other than that, I'm glad to see Queen Dolores back:sosad: :heart: although her last scene on S3 was a great closure for her character.

On 5/14/2022 at 8:01 PM, Venice B said:

I really liked season 2 despite all the complaints it got by fans. I've heard so many bad opinions about season 3 that kept me from watching it at all and I even thought the show was cancelled :deadbanana:

Is season 3 really that bad? 

Is the weakest season for me, but it's not bad at all. Some of the writing and acting felt very basic, some situations felt very forced and convenient, but overall I think it is a solid 6-7/10 

• 3 weeks later...

:jonny:

I'm so excited, I hope they don't cancel it without a proper ending  

This looks so good. I really am looking forward to this season. I thought the last season was okay. I really liked the start of it, but it didn't hold up to the others. This looks very promising, but I'm gonna need a refresher because I don't remember even the character names at this point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.