Gwen replaces Ariana on The Voice

GwennyGwenGwen

https://www.etonline.com/gwen-stefani-returns-to-the-voice-see-her-announcement-with-blake-shelton-and-john-legend-184095

She will be a judge on Season 22 starting this fall, at the age of 53...whatever ya'll think of this often annoying show, kinda cool to see a female pop star her age in that role on one of the big TV talent shows...definitely a first, at least in the US.

20 minutes ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

https://www.etonline.com/gwen-stefani-returns-to-the-voice-see-her-announcement-with-blake-shelton-and-john-legend-184095

She will be a judge on Season 22 starting this fall, at the age of 53...whatever ya'll think of this often annoying show, kinda cool to see a female pop star her age in that role on one of the big TV talent shows...definitely a first, at least in the US.

She's been a judge like 5 times 

15 minutes ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

What about Paula Abdul? Kylie Minogue? Melanie Brown? Shakira? Jennifer Lopez? Ellen? Mariah Carey? The list goes on!

Exciting! Love Gwen on the panel!

I like to see as a judge and I'm glad for her fee, but I would Gwen don't forgotten about music

1 minute ago, WERKER said:

What about Paula Abdul? Kylie Minogue? Melanie Brown? Shakira? Jennifer Lopez? Ellen? Mariah Carey? The list goes on!

None of these women were in their 50s at the time they were on these shows, except Ellen who is not a female pop star lol.

Just now, JoAddams said:

I like to see as a judge and I'm glad for her fee, but I would Gwen don't forgotten about music

tbh i think this makes music coming out more likely! she/interscope generally release music while she is on The Voice.

I guess she has a new clothing line to promote

Season 22 and I can't even name one winner. :skull:

Ari must did it for a cash grab 

I always in the mindset that Ari would only do it for 1 season. She is, like, still an active singer and at her peak of fame rn, so it was always a weird move for her to do this judging gig tbh. People like Xtina, Gwen Stefani or Nicole Scherzinger are a bit more fitting for this job, since they have more time in their hands these days. Especially since this gig is easy dollars anyway. 

Isn't it more appropriate to say that Gwen is returning? She is replacing Ariana, though, so I guess I'm not really making any sense here. Ari got her coins.

Really cool and very interesting :giraffe:

Jumping to conclusions on this thread... there is still one more coach waiting to be announced.... it could be ariana

They need a gen-Z-appealing, young active artist after Ariana being one of the mentor 

I expect Camila Cabello or Halsey

2 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

They need a gen-Z-appealing, young active artist after Ariana being one of the mentor 

I expect Camila Cabello or Halsey

Why would they appeal to gen z? Camila has been out for years and gets ignored by them (she's carried by the gays) and Halsey is just GP friendly. 

Also, will Blake ever leave this show? He is so annoying :dies: 

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

Also, will Blake ever leave this show? He is so annoying :dies: 

i don't think we'll ever be rid of that rat

3 hours ago, Insanity said:

:dies:

Weird OP

3 hours ago, Insanity said:

26 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

:dies:

Weird OP

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.