Camila calls for more mental health conversations in Latino community

Genius1111

7 hours ago, Credit said:

oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.gif

Let’s cut the racism. All communities deserve and need support for mental health. 

Glad she continues to speak up on these issues. :clap3:

8 hours ago, Credit said:

oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.gif

This ain’t it ma 

ot: good on her for using her platform :clap3: 

good for ha. Being healthy mentally is just as important as your physical health. Kudos for using her soon to be nonexistent platform to bring awareness instead of spreading racist vitriol. Growth

Ehhh she’s not really one to be the champion of this campaign. Seems more like an attempt to “be seen doing good” for brownie points especially since mental health affects all races and she makes being Latina her entire personality. 

23 minutes ago, Triton said:

Ehhh she’s not really one to be the champion of this campaign. Seems more like an attempt to “be seen doing good” for brownie points especially since mental health affects all races and she makes being Latina her entire personality. 

No I think it’s good it’s her specifically doing this, mental health as a concept barely exists in a lot of Latino communities. I had never even encountered the term before I left Latin America. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.