• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZeroSuitBritney

• ProudLBS

• Bosque

• Jjang

They killed her, attacked her funeral and today they're slandering her and chanting "Shireen is a *****" along with other disgusting things at their fascist march 

But we're the evil ones :gaycat6:

It will forever just floor me that Zionist sympathizers on here keep trying to condescendingly talk to literal Palestinian members who have first hand knowledge of this conflict :deadbanana4:

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 2:19 PM, rihannafan said:

Where the **** do you get your information from? Israel's whole existence there is a provocation in the first place considering it was placed there by European countries against the will of the people there. Even Biden was saying in the congress in the 90s that Israel is good for the US to have in the region and even if there wasn't an Israel, they should put one in the middle east.  

It is amazing what is considered provocation by arabs and what is not considered provocation by Israelis. I will speak about Lebanon. For example, in 2006 Israel launched a war against Lebanon (which all of the US congress, including Bernie at the time) agreed they should let Israel do it. The justification was that 3 israeli soldiers were kidnapped. The result of that was thousands of displayed people and thousands of dead lebanese people. 

So by that logic, would arab countries have the right to retaliate after the killing an innocent journalist? Do they have the right to say they were provoked and kill thousands of people? 

Israel has LONG been a parasite on the countries around, most recently taking Palestinian and Lebanese oil recently found, and ofc Lebanon can't say anything because they are nor as powerful (and I don't mean to make this about Lebanon and not Palestine but it is what I know, so everything that Israel has done to Lebanon, they have done 10x worse to Palestine).

If you want to talk about provocation, Israel flies theie military aircrafts very low in the air to scare people even in the north of Lebanon. They do that casually many times a year. Is invading airspace provocation? Should Lebanon retaliate if they could? I'm sure it would be seen as the provocation lol. Acting like arabs should sit there idly as Israel flaunts their wealth and military prowess is thinking arabs are sub-human (which most people think on some level. I mean look at eurovision with Russia vs Israel). 

If after all of your post you say you don't support Israel then I am scared to see what you would say if you did. I'm glad it will be your last response in this topic though because reading your inhumane posts lacking any sort of perspective of the power dynamics in the region is extremely taxing. 

Inform yourself from actual sources that aren't propaganda sources if you are going to act so arrogant like you know anything about this

Lol this article has just been released corroborating what I said about Israel invading airspaces of Palestine and Lebanon.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/09/huge-scale-and-impact-of-israeli-incursions-over-lebanon-skies-revealed-research-overflights

They had done it 15 thousand times in 20 years... Basically 750 times a year...

And they are readying themselves for another war against Lebanon because of the oil in the sea, which I also mentioned.

But keep looking up Wikipedia articles I guess.

On 5/30/2022 at 8:13 PM, State of Grace. said:

They killed her, attacked her funeral and today they're slandering her and chanting "Shireen is a *****" along with other disgusting things at their fascist march 

But we're the evil ones :gaycat6:

Jesus ******* Christ.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.