Terrorist-state Israel attacks journalists funeral

Daddy

7 hours ago, Nano said:

Stop using the term genocide. Genocide is when a population is being systematically killed. The Palestinian and the Israeli-Arab population is growing and has never stopped growing. If Israel was the neo-Nazi government people seem to think they are, they wouldn't have allowed that to happen.

6 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Its giving "their population is still growing rapidly so it's fine if Israel is committing genocide" :skull: 

You know what before the Great Reset, there's another Zionist ATRLer who basically said the same thing :biblionny:

They basically justifying there's nothing wrong in killing Palestinians because the population is growing :biblionny:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZeroSuitBritney

• ProudLBS

• Bosque

• Jjang

so disgusting

and international media is pretending like this is not happening, but if it were russia or some other country the west dislikes this would've been all over the news 24/7

8 hours ago, Communion said:

Israel is considered a genocidal state because its literal mission statement qualifies C - the intended *goal* of the destruction of the Palestinian people.

Is the Gaza Strip a genocidal state due to the preamble of Hamas’ mission statement?

Edited by Dephira

1 minute ago, Dephira said:

Is the Gaza Strip a genocidal state due to the preamble of Hamas’ mission statement?

No, and you know this, despite trying to paint Palestinians as terrorists.

Palestinians getting their end-goal looks like a singular Palestine where Israelis and Palestinians live as one.

Israel getting their end-goal looks like the expulsion of all people of Palestine into Egypt or Jordan.

Only one side in this conflict has a metric of forever controlling the ethnic makeup and it's not Palestine. Sorry!

13 minutes ago, Communion said:

You: “Israel is considered a genocidal state because its literal mission statement qualifies C - the intended *goal* of the destruction of the Palestinian people.”

Hamas charter: “Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it. Palestine is an Islamic land… Peace initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement.”

You: looks fine to me 

Palestinians getting their end-goal looks like a singular Palestine where Israelis and Palestinians live as one.

Israel getting their end-goal looks like the expulsion of all people of Palestine into Egypt or Jordan.

If that’s the case, how many Jews currently live in areas controlled by Hamas, the Palestinian Authority or Fatah? Why does the Hamas charter state “Palestine is an Islamic land”, and the PLO charter states “Claims of historical or religious ties of Jews with Palestine are incompatible with the facts of history”? And why are there roughly 2 million Arabs/Palestinians living in Israel (a number that is constantly growing), when Israel wants to deport them all to Egypt or Jordan?

Edited by Dephira

Disgusting government and all the people that actively support them

3 hours ago, Dephira said:

No since Hamas is born as a resistance force. Not comparable.

2 hours ago, Dephira said:

You: “Israel is considered a genocidal state because its literal mission statement qualifies C - the intended *goal* of the destruction of the Palestinian people.”

Hamas charter: “Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it. Palestine is an Islamic land… Peace initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement.”

If that’s the case, how many Jews currently live in areas controlled by Hamas, the Palestinian Authority or Fatah? Why does the Hamas charter state “Palestine is an Islamic land”, and the PLO charter states “Claims of historical or religious ties of Jews with Palestine are incompatible with the facts of history”? And why are there roughly 2 million Arabs/Palestinians living in Israel (a number that is constantly growing), when Israel wants to deport them all to Egypt or Jordan?

serving wall.

israel always keeping things classy! let's change terrorist state to clown state at this point because all they ever do is a make a fool of themselves x

Her funeral route had been agreed upon by police and Abu Akleh’s family, according to media reports, and was to include the carrying of her body by hearse to a Catholic church in Jerusalem’s Old City, and then a procession to the Christian cemetery where she was to be buried in a family plot.

By noon, a crowd of several hundred formed at the entrance to St. Joseph’s Hospital in East Jerusalem, where Abu Akleh’s body had rested overnight. In the minutes before the procession was due to leave the hospital, several dozen Muslim men lined up for Friday prayers, kneeling in the parking lot. Behind them, two mourners held up large floral crosses. Then the crowd gathered, with Palestinian flags waving.

“God is greatest,” some chanted in Arabic. “From Jerusalem to Jenin, God bless your soul, Shireen.”

But a group of men in the crowd prevented a hearse from backing up to the hospital door, saying they were intent on carrying her body on their shoulders. The standoff eventually prompted Akleh’s brother, sitting on a man’s shoulders, to beseech the crowd to let the hearse through. “For God’s sake, let us put her in the car and finish the day,” he said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/05/13/shireen-abu-akleh-al-jazeera-israel-jenin/

This is what actually happened. Seems to me that the Israeli police fell into a trap. Would've been better to let things play out.

Edited by Nano

7 hours ago, Luckitty said:

so disgusting

and international media is pretending like this is not happening, but if it were russia or some other country the west dislikes this would've been all over the news 24/7

Western media continues to be shamelss hateful *****. Unprofessional, unethical and a disgrace to journalism.

FSt_42yXsAMoT8T?format=jpg&name=large

55 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Western media continues to be shamelss hateful *****. Unprofessional, unethical and a disgrace to journalism.

FSt_42yXsAMoT8T?format=jpg&name=large

i know western media does this all the time but seeing it right before my eyes like this makes me ill… its so disgusting. 

11 hours ago, Dephira said:

Actually me:

12 hours ago, Communion said:

No one buys into your misdirection of trying to frame Hamas and the Israeli government as equals in power - one is a reactionary resistance group and the other is the literal political system of Israel.

You hope screaming about Hamas plays upon white supremacist myths and views of Muslims because your intended goals included the continued dehumanization of Muslims. It's why that user Nano stopped replying when they couldn't answer to the fact that of a myriad of non-fascist figures in Israel got ASSASSINATED for not being nationalist enough.

Similarly, you'll also avoid how your propaganda keeps getting debunked and debunked.

Again, it's very easily observable of a fact that Israel is a white supremacist state committing genocide.

6 hours ago, Maddox said:

Looks like the Israelis are lying again... *pretends to be shocked*

Are we surprised at this point? 

3715aca825e84e360f2100c313f5a2bd.thumb.jUntitled.thumb.png.76045c653317aca571f13

12 hours ago, Communion said:

Actually me:

No one buys into your misdirection of trying to frame Hamas and the Israeli government as equals in power - one is a reactionary resistance group and the other is the literal political system of Israel.

You hope screaming about Hamas plays upon white supremacist myths and views of Muslims because your intended goals included the continued dehumanization of Muslims. It's why that user Nano stopped replying when they couldn't answer to the fact that of a myriad of non-fascist figures in Israel got ASSASSINATED for not being nationalist enough.

Similarly, you'll also avoid how your propaganda keeps getting debunked and debunked.

Again, it's very easily observable of a fact that Israel is a white supremacist state committing genocide.

Interesting you would say this after ignoring an entire paragraph of my post that you couldn't answer to. 

Btw if you'll look into the history of the conflict you'll find that Palestine and the surrounding countries (especially Egypt) have historically been the aggressors in this fight and attacked Israel without provocation on multiple occasions in the hopes of squashing them with a superior military (as continues to be their stated goal in the many documents I cited, to which you had no response). Most of the land gains Israel has made were made in aggressive wars waged against them that they happened to win. I'm not even pro-Israel but sadly most college students these days have an extremely surface level understanding of this conflict based on Instagram posts, so any position short of "Israel is literally the devil and Palestine has never done anything wrong" will make their brains explode. 

Lastly the fact that you unabashedly say stuff like "your intended goals included the continued dehumanization of Muslims" when all I did was quote national documents verbatim is quite frankly disgusting. You accuse me of "screaming" when I'm completely calm and in fact it is one of your favored "debate" tactics to wildly accuse everyone of being racist, or Islamophobic, or hating poor people, or fascist, or whatever fits the current discussion just because you cannot cope with their arguments.  Literally all I did in the part of my post you actually responded to was quote from official government documents :rip: and in your head it somehow sounded like "screaming". The fact that you got so triggered by my quoting of Palestinian documents you had to immediately resort to claiming that I want to "dehumanize Muslims" (once again, for quoting from government documents - it doesn't even make logical sense) in order to evade any actual discussion is pretty telling. This will be my last response in this topic. 

Edited by Dephira

The saddest thing is that there is SO much evidence out there online to prove who the real aggressors are in this “conflict” and some of you still refuse to accept what’s actually happening?

8 hours ago, Dephira said:

Interesting you would say this after ignoring an entire paragraph of my post that you couldn't answer to. 

Btw if you'll look into the history of the conflict you'll find that Palestine and the surrounding countries (especially Egypt) have historically been the aggressors in this fight and attacked Israel without provocation on multiple occasions in the hopes of squashing them with a superior military (as continues to be their stated goal in the many documents I cited, to which you had no response). Most of the land gains Israel has made were made in aggressive wars waged against them that they happened to win. I'm not even pro-Israel but sadly most college students these days have an extremely surface level understanding of this conflict based on Instagram posts, so any position short of "Israel is literally the devil and Palestine has never done anything wrong" will make their brains explode. 

Lastly the fact that you unabashedly say stuff like "your intended goals included the continued dehumanization of Muslims" when all I did was quote national documents verbatim is quite frankly disgusting. You accuse me of "screaming" when I'm completely calm and in fact it is one of your favored "debate" tactics to wildly accuse everyone of being racist, or Islamophobic, or hating poor people, or fascist, or whatever fits the current discussion just because you cannot cope with their arguments.  Literally all I did in the part of my post you actually responded to was quote from official government documents :rip: and in your head it somehow sounded like "screaming". The fact that you got so triggered by my quoting of Palestinian documents you had to immediately resort to claiming that I want to "dehumanize Muslims" (once again, for quoting from government documents - it doesn't even make logical sense) in order to evade any actual discussion is pretty telling. This will be my last response in this topic. 

Where the **** do you get your information from? Israel's whole existence there is a provocation in the first place considering it was placed there by European countries against the will of the people there. Even Biden was saying in the congress in the 90s that Israel is good for the US to have in the region and even if there wasn't an Israel, they should put one in the middle east.  

It is amazing what is considered provocation by arabs and what is not considered provocation by Israelis. I will speak about Lebanon. For example, in 2006 Israel launched a war against Lebanon (which all of the US congress, including Bernie at the time) agreed they should let Israel do it. The justification was that 3 israeli soldiers were kidnapped. The result of that was thousands of displayed people and thousands of dead lebanese people. 

So by that logic, would arab countries have the right to retaliate after the killing an innocent journalist? Do they have the right to say they were provoked and kill thousands of people? 

Israel has LONG been a parasite on the countries around, most recently taking Palestinian and Lebanese oil recently found, and ofc Lebanon can't say anything because they are nor as powerful (and I don't mean to make this about Lebanon and not Palestine but it is what I know, so everything that Israel has done to Lebanon, they have done 10x worse to Palestine).

If you want to talk about provocation, Israel flies theie military aircrafts very low in the air to scare people even in the north of Lebanon. They do that casually many times a year. Is invading airspace provocation? Should Lebanon retaliate if they could? I'm sure it would be seen as the provocation lol. Acting like arabs should sit there idly as Israel flaunts their wealth and military prowess is thinking arabs are sub-human (which most people think on some level. I mean look at eurovision with Russia vs Israel). 

If after all of your post you say you don't support Israel then I am scared to see what you would say if you did. I'm glad it will be your last response in this topic though because reading your inhumane posts lacking any sort of perspective of the power dynamics in the region is extremely taxing. 

Inform yourself from actual sources that aren't propaganda sources if you are going to act so arrogant like you know anything about this

11 hours ago, Dephira said:

Israel was literally established by white colonizers from outside the region that set the land aside for Jews that they didn’t want to have in their own countries, displacing the people that were presently living there in the process. Were the Palestinians supposed to just roll over and allow themselves to get ethnically cleansed by their oppressive American and British-backed invaders? According to you, they’re subhumans that deserve every bit of misfortune they face so I guess so.

14 hours ago, rihannafan said:

1948 Arab–Israeli War - Wikipedia

1949 Armistice Agreements - Wikipedia

Palestinian Fedayeen insurgency - Wikipedia

Six-Day War - Wikipedia

Yom Kippur War - Wikipedia

You can start reading here if you are interested in actually learning about the history of this conflict. 

2 hours ago, Dephira said:

Six-Day War - Wikipedia

You can start reading here if you are interested in actually learning about the history of this conflict. 

Yeah, they shot a journalist in the face, lied about it, raided her home and her family, desecrated her casket, attacked mourners, sent busloads of illegal settlers to occupy a Palestinian owned building... because of your Wikipedia (lmfao) links about 70 year old events that had nothing to do with her, that occurred in a completely incomparable political context to today. 

Are you normal? 

4dGv.gif

12 hours ago, Dephira said:

Six-Day War - Wikipedia

Honey i have lived the conflict, are you seriously sending me wikipedia links? I know what happened and I know what Israel has put my country through. So ******* disrespectful.  I mean just read what Clash and Burn posted that precedes all of that. 

But I'm glad you exposed how uninformed you are(and also you did not answer any of my questions).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.