Terrorist-state Israel attacks journalists funeral

Daddy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cdf7vpFAJ00/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Israeli forces beat crowd of mourners carrying casket of Shireen Abu Akleh ahead of funeral in the Old City of occupied East Jerusalem.

Thousands of Palestinians have gathered for the funeral service, before Abu Akleh is taken to the Mount Zion Protestant Cemetery, where she will be buried alongside her late parents in the next few hours.

Abu Akleh’s body was brought from Jenin, where she was killed by Israeli forces on Wednesday, to Jerusalem via Nablus and Ramallah, in a procession where Palestinians paid their respects.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has said that he would take Abu Akleh’s case to the International Criminal Court in an effort to get justice for the veteran reporter, who joined Al Jazeera in 1997, and was an icon in Palestine and the wider Arab world.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/5/13/mourners-bid-farewell-to-journalist-shireen-abu-akleh-live-news

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZeroSuitBritney

• ProudLBS

• Bosque

• Jjang

Israel as a state and the supporters of the state who will no doubt cry anti-semitism… :doc:

So uncivilized, terrorist behavior :biblionny:

Disgusting. But what else can you expect of this savage military state?

I want to see what the people in the other thread who supported/defended Israel are going to say here.

OT: Absolutely appalling. 

There are truly no words to describe the disdain and hatred I have for this disgusting, illegitimate, violent, TERRORIST state. **** Israel and anyone who supports them!!!!! I truly hope I live long enough to see the day where Palestine is finally free. Such heartbreaking scenes, I cannot believe they would attack people carrying her casket with her dead body. My God.

Israel doesn’t care what religion they are even Jews in other nations who appose them call them fake or infidels. 

It’s just another political agenda masked with a religion just the same as ISIS and crusaders. 

And we’re supposed to believe they weren’t the ones who killed her :rip: evil. I can’t find any other word but evil. And Shireen was a Christian Palestinian, if there’s any confusion. People taking part of her funeral are Muslim + Christian Palestinians. 

31 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I want to see what the people in the other thread who supported/defended Israel are going to say here.

OT: Absolutely appalling. 

yup. Instagram page “Eye on Palestine” already debunked every Israeli propaganda excuse those members gave. Everyone should honestly follow that page. As hard as it might be due to the explicit reality they post. 

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

And we’re supposed to believe they weren’t the ones who killed her :rip: evil. I can’t find any other word but evil. And Shireen was a Christian Palestinian, if there’s any confusion. People taking part of her funeral are Muslim + Christian Palestinians. 

yup. Instagram page “Eye on Palestine” already debunked every Israeli propaganda excuse those members gave. Everyone should honestly follow that page. As hard as it might be due to the explicit reality they post. 

What's their IG handle? I can't seem to find them.

Wow this is appalling, discriminatory and inhumane and an abuse of power. Contravenes all conventions Israel has ratified. :mazen:

8 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

@ProudLBS @KeshaSwift @Nano @Gui Blackout

how are you going to defend and twist this?

I'm gonna wait for more information instead of just believing carefully-selected Al Jazeera propaganda, that's for sure.

That said, I condemn every form of violence and wish Shireen could, at the very least, have a peaceful funeral, and that whoever murdered her is brought to justice.

This is pure evil. The absolute lowest of humanity. I'm so f*cking sick of this!

24 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Thanks, love!

OT: My people will be free one day. Luckily my family lives in the West Bank, and have been safe for the most part. But with how things are going, who knows if that will change sooner rather than later.

3 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

I'm gonna wait for more information instead of just believing carefully-selected Al Jazeera propaganda, that's for sure.

That said, I condemn every form of violence and wish Shireen could, at the very least, have a peaceful funeral, and that whoever murdered her is brought to justice.

Sure, now you're waiting for "more information" when yesterday you were so confidently flaunting Israeli - "Hasbara" receipts (that were debunked and retracted, by the way!) from sources agreed to be reliable by absolutely no one. :bibliahh:

You picked the oppressor's side, and come gunning ready to play the contrarian every time Palestinians are suffering as a direct result of Israel's apartheid regime thinking that makes you "different than other girls" :deadbanana2: 

Anyone who still blindly and joyfully defends Israel is a culprit in all the innocent deaths of Palestinians. Palestinians are criticized for their acts of violence against innocent Israelis but whenever the tables are turned some of you become disgusting apologists. Shame on you.

It's so sad that we all know nothing will happen though. Palestinians will continue to be killed, displaced and removed until Israel occupies all of the West Bank. 

1 minute ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Thanks, love!

OT: My people will be free one day. Luckily my family lives in the West Bank, and have been safe for the most part. But with how things are going, who knows if that will change sooner rather than later.

All my blessings to your family in the West Bank :heart: Palestinian here as well. 

Israel needs to be stopped, they violate every international law.

Just now, Jjang said:

Sure, now you're waiting for "more information" when yesterday you were so confidently flaunting Israeli - "Hasbara" receipts (that were debunked and retracted, by the way!) from sources agreed to be reliable by absolutely no one. :bibliahh:

You picked the oppressor's side, and come gunning ready to play the contrarian every time Palestinians are suffering as a direct result of Israel's apartheid regime thinking that makes you "different than other girls" :deadbanana2: 

wtf is mdna hasbara

Yesterday the situation was not clear (and it still isn't) and people were making assumptions out of thin air, I just shared what the other "side" was saying. And you gotta admit the Palestinian authorities' refusal to release the bullet is suspicious, especially since Shireen was an American citizen.

If you want to believe out of context Al Jazeera clips that's your choice. I think it was you who during last year's clownery shared a clip of an Israeli running over a Palestinian in Jerusalem. I don't think you later shared the full clip when it surfaced. But again, that's your choice.

I really just wish these members supporting Israel just flat out say they fully support the death of Arabs/Muslims. I think we would have more respect for them if they were just straight up honest with us and themselves.

26 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

wtf is mdna hasbara

He said the same thing to me. The way these people think Zionists are some sort of agents taking our instructions from higher up. :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.