Camila Cabello, Maria Becerra- Hasta Los Dientes

Bentley

:smitten: They killed it.

Camila's so charismatic, i hope she performs this one during her UEFA show. Such a great song

Glad my fave song from the album got a cute vid 

This is really good and I love that Maria is so nice to Camila. She's clearly happy for this collab :heart2:

25 minutes ago, Hidden said:

This is really good and I love that Maria is so nice to Camila. She's clearly happy for this collab :heart2:

she’s been a massive fan of camila for years and you can really tell 

This is cute :clap3: not a big budget but it works 

best song of the album although i have no idea what they are singing about 

just love the vibe

It looks BEAUTIFUL

This is a slay

This might be the best thing Camila has ever done in her career??? I really like the song and the visual is incredible. You can see they didn't need a huge ass budget to do this, yet it looks so rich because everything looks so nice visually. Her chemistry with Maria is also pretty cute. Truly a 10/10 for me as a whole. The only thing that bothered is whatever she has in her shoulder in that last outfit. Didn't anyone think it would cover half of her face during the shots? :rip: It could've been on her other shoulder

im sorry pero this has number one SMASH in the veins - I hope they push this hard 

I really love the song even though I don't speak Spanish. The video was brilliant. Loved watching all of them from start to finish. Camila did a great job. :wanda:

Hasta Los Dientes video has passed 1M views with 1,011,003 views   in less than 10 hours .

this is gorgeous and fun :heart:

¿me entiendes? 
que mi cuerpo se enciendee

:hippo:

love both dresses from maria, her wigs are not it but she is so cute and look good :clap3::fan:

28 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Hasta Los Dientes video has passed 1M views with 1,011,003 views   in less than 10 hours .

This is quite good and better than psychofreak 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.