The CW cancels Charmed

Lee!!

• ATRL Administrator

• Thumbs Down 1

Hooray!

What an abomination of a reboot.

Is it Friday? Usually this bloodbath is left for then. Surprised they crossing a bunch of shows out today....

• Thanks 1

It was still on? :rip:

They cancelled this a day before Friday the 13th :dies: 

they improved after the S01 and it's still a great show :heart:

4 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Surprised it made it this long.

niB1G44.gif

I came here to post this.

I’ve only seen like 3 eps of this show and it was horrible.!

is the CW  going down and that's why they're cancelling their entire roaster of shows?

:chick3:

I enjoyed it for what it was and it got better after the first season but there was no way it would survive after killing off Macy who was the best character and actress on the show along with the declining ratings :noparty:

5 minutes ago, xrosup said:

is the CW  going down and that's why they're cancelling their entire roaster of shows?

I believe they are in the process of selling the network and so a lot of the shows are going to go away. I think eventually they want to make it a non-scripted network.

Yikes. It was decent the first couple of seasons, but they lost me somewhere towards the beginning the second season. No shade either, but hopefully it gets rebooted again in a few years with an all black cast. That would be cute!

I'm not surprised; after it took the Shannen Doherty route, I figured it would be. Disappointing thing is that the current season is probably the best. But the CGI is disappointing. It makes the original series look ten times better.

57 minutes ago, xrosup said:

On January 5, 2022, The Wall Street Journal reported that WarnerMedia and ViacomCBS were exploring a possible sale of either a majority stake or all of The CW, and that Nexstar Media Group (which became The CW's largest affiliate group when it acquired former WB co-owner Tribune Broadcasting in 2019) was considered a leading bidder. So, this is likely in response to the potential sale of the network.

28 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

On January 5, 2022, The Wall Street Journal reported that WarnerMedia and ViacomCBS were exploring a possible sale of either a majority stake or all of The CW, and that Nexstar Media Group (which became The CW's largest affiliate group when it acquired former WB co-owner Tribune Broadcasting in 2019) was considered a leading bidder. So, this is likely in response to the potential sale of the network.

Omg. They're going to turn the CW into a cooking network. 

rihanna-riri.gif

It overstayed its welcome and what's with all these cancelled shows from CW lol.

wait this had FOUR SEASONS? it felt like it started just yesterday..can't believe this trash lasted so long

Edited by peroxideblonde

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.