6,660 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, SBMike said:

With only 10 chapters a year and everything Togashi has going on just on this boat we might just be getting to the Dark Continent in 10 years :toofunny2:

:dies: I re-read chapters multiple times and I still don't remember and understand everything that's going on. :toofunny2:

he should just publish the remaining as a book series. i don't think he'll ever finish the manga this way :rip: i believe it would sell really well, especially outside Japan :coffee2:

Rewatching Death Note since probably... 6 years? 7 years since last watching it? I forgot how phenomenal it was :jonny2:

AOT was... everything :jonny5: What a great way to kickstart a season. I was left shook,anxious, and on the edge of my seat the entire time. 

SPOILERS

Spoiler

I already know the scene of the ape titan turning everyone into swiss cheese is going to make me cry :chick3: It was emotional enough reading it in the manga

Also, does anyone feel like AOT hype/popularity kinda faded? She was everywhere during season 1 and THAT girl who was the IT girl of the year. But ever since then it feels like she's been fading, each season has less buzz and fanfare compared to the last serving certain girls career trajectories 

I feel like MHA is more popular than it at this point.

FT!:jonny:

DADDY Gray-sama!

Is anyone reading Solo Leveling ? At first I thought it was a basic Isekai but in fact it’s pretty good. The art is excellent and it’s very fast paced so you don t have boring filler. 

AOT is really snapping this season :jonny5: after whatever political crap they pulled last season

AOT!:jonny:

All the AMAZING scenes AND moments from last season hyped us up for this slayage!:jonny:

Do you all know how many episodes AOT will have for the second half of season 3?

8 hours ago, Drama said:

Do you all know how many episodes AOT will have for the second half of season 3?

10 Episodes

1 hour ago, Jay-Zicario said:

10 Episodes

its funny how the best anime are not based on mangas. Evangelion, Angel beats, cowboy bebop, Yuri on ICE!!!, etc.  :mandown:

im loving one piece so much. im finishing skypiea arc

WAIT FAIRY TAIL IS NOT OVER ? WTF 

I just found that there is a sequel (not drawn by Hiro, but he is actually writing the story / providing the story boards). 

The evil truly isn't defeated (I might check it out tho, I need to see if it's less messy that the original).

23 minutes ago, D.Va said:

WAIT FAIRY TAIL IS NOT OVER ? WTF 

I just found that there is a sequel (not drawn by Hiro, but he is actually writing the story / providing the story boards). 

The evil truly isn't defeated (I might check it out tho, I need to see if it's less messy that the original).

its bi weekly wait unt the end of the year to read

the new AOT episodes are so good, I might start reading the manga again :soda:

2 hours ago, NeonTiger said:

the new AOT episodes are so good, I might start reading the manga again :soda:

They’re so good that it feels like the episodes are only 5 minutes. I cry every time I see to be continued. I’ve been spoiled on a lot of key points this season but I don’t know the executions and I’m way too excited to see it.

Posted (edited)

BLACK CLOVER!:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

King Zora!:jonny5:

Asta always making me cry with his speeches!:'(

Next week! :duca:

I love him and I need more

make him the main chracter

tumblr_o0lj2mhRTW1scll6no1_r1_640.jpg

2 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

BLACK CLOVER!:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

King Zora!:jonny5:

Asta always making me cry with his speeches!:'(

Next week! :duca:

tumblr_prht3gwNGM1y0yrefo1_500.gif

A hero

On 5/5/2019 at 3:56 AM, Emperor said:

Is anyone reading Solo Leveling ? At first I thought it was a basic Isekai but in fact it’s pretty good. The art is excellent and it’s very fast paced so you don t have boring filler. 

What makes it stand out from a regular Isekai? To be honest, I only watch/read Isekai now if there's a catch/twist to it. They got so outdone 

On 5/4/2019 at 8:23 PM, Shoto Todoroki said:

AOT was... everything :jonny5: What a great way to kickstart a season. I was left shook,anxious, and on the edge of my seat the entire time. 

SPOILERS

Reveal hidden contents

I already know the scene of the ape titan turning everyone into swiss cheese is going to make me cry :chick3: It was emotional enough reading it in the manga

Also, does anyone feel like AOT hype/popularity kinda faded? She was everywhere during season 1 and THAT girl who was the IT girl of the year. But ever since then it feels like she's been fading, each season has less buzz and fanfare compared to the last serving certain girls career trajectories 

I feel like MHA is more popular than it at this point.

The break killed the GP hype :jonny5:One Punch man's hype though :ahh: Dead in the water now :skull: 

Anyways, I love AoT and the anime will surely go to completion with the manga being in its final arc, hopefully at least!

36 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

The break killed the GP hype :jonny5:One Punch man's hype though :ahh: Dead in the water now :skull: 

Anyways, I love AoT and the anime will surely go to completion with the manga being in its final arc, hopefully at least!

Do you think season 4 will be the end or will they stretch for 5 seasons?

16 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Do you think season 4 will be the end or will they stretch for 5 seasons?

Season 4 definitely won't be it if I remember where the story has gone correctly. Maybe season 5 or 6

am i the only one that doesn't like one punch man?

i found it hard to care for any of the characters