Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

6,112 posts in this topic

hellocory

After watching 8 or 9 episodes of Fairy Tail, it made me miss One Piece, so now I'm back at it :rip: episode 343

FailSafe

Hello I just wanna say that GODxGOD is THE best shounen manga ever created. Takeuchi's husbando did THAT. 

hellocory
18 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

FT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OP

I've seen episodes of FT here and there and that's one reason why I decided to give it a shot the other day. It just made me miss Luffy (Natsu), Nami (Lucy) and Chopper (Happy) :skull: 

rac7d
6 hours ago, hellocory said:

I've seen episodes of FT here and there and that's one reason why I decided to give it a shot the other day. It just made me miss Luffy (Natsu), Nami (Lucy) and Chopper (Happy) :skull: 

try Black Clover better wizards

DxLHKmlUYAAAMWu.jpg

Prisoner

I finally loved HxH. it was a pain getting through the first arc and the Battle tower episodes. I find it so boring I stopped after like 30 episodes

but getting back to it a year later and seeing Hisoka fight that one guy near the end of the battle tower arc made me interested.. and now after the Yorknew City arc, im officially a fan!

Kurapika vs uvogin was epic. The zoldycks vs chrollo was too. i dont usually love anime fights but the fights in HxH make sense most of the time, i like that. i just wish the writer would employ "Show dont tell" a bit more, but other than that i think its one of thr best mangas/animes. its up there along with FMA, Death Note, NGE, etc. 

Prisoner
On 1/21/2019 at 7:23 AM, Dylangaga said:

FT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OP

i also enjoy Fairy Tail far more than One Piece even when I know that OP is 10x better :ahh: 

Prisoner
On 1/16/2019 at 6:57 AM, Pop pop123 said:

Anyways, the art for AOT look amateurish and quite ugly but it was an easy read. I thought the plot was ok. I like mystery part of the series but that was lost in the later half of manga when it was war and military foucsed which I didn’t really enjoy. I feel like (esp after reading the promise neverland) the writer is making **** up as he goes LOL. The twists and the reiss family and the mystery behind the wall feel a little eh. The revelation didn’t feel exciting. It didn’t have that impact I was looking for. 

i feel the same. I'm only upto season 2 but still, i think the first few episodes were the show's peak. i got into the show because i read about it being the anime Game of Thrones but its far from being anywhere near ASOIAF

hellocory
23 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

I finally loved HxH. it was a pain getting through the first arc and the Battle tower episodes. I find it so boring I stopped after like 30 episodes

but getting back to it a year later and seeing Hisoka fight that one guy near the end of the battle tower arc made me interested.. and now after the Yorknew City arc, im officially a fan!

Kurapika vs uvogin was epic. The zoldycks vs chrollo was too. i dont usually love anime fights but the fights in HxH make sense most of the time, i like that. i just wish the writer would employ "Show dont tell" a bit more, but other than that i think its one of thr best mangas/animes. its up there along with FMA, Death Note, NGE, etc. 

Have you finished? If not and you're just at the end of Yorknew..... buckle up because the show is about take an INSANE turn after the Greed Island Arc (which is my least favorite of all of the arcs)

Prisoner
1 minute ago, hellocory said:

Have you finished? If not and you're just at the end of Yorknew..... buckle up because the show is about take an INSANE turn after the Greed Island Arc (which is my least favorite of all of the arcs)

Just started Greed island. I've read elsewhere too that Greed island is not the best. Thank heavens its just a few episodes long 

Its very sad though that the manga is quite inconsistent, like.. i really love the show and it sucks knowing that it'll get really amazing and then an indefinite pause will follow