6,385 posts in this topic

Rhisiart

So, this season I'm continuing Run With The Wind, nearing the end of Tsurune and Hugtto Precure, watching Tamayura Hitotose because I've been craving a slice of life, and I'm going to start Mob Psycho 2 and The Promised Neverland. I'm going to play the rest of the season by ear to see what seems good or not.

I've already started to read Naruto finally. I have only ever read up to the first 5 volumes (the Zabuza/Haku arc, and the written portion of the Chunin Exams), so now that I'm up to that part, the rest is new territory for me. Surprised how much I don't mind Naruto or Sasuke so far, despite their flaws. I enjoy them at the moment. Sakura is hilariously pointless and it's sad to think that she'll only get worse. :skull:

6 hours ago, Grim said:

Are we getting a new season of Haikyuu or not? I thought it wasn’t confirmed but nothing really says it is anymore. 

Yes, it was announced a few weeks ago. It will probably come near the end of the year in the Fall Season.

8 hours ago, KasioKas said:

@Rhisiart Yakusoku no Neverland is Made in abyss level good I feel it in my bones :jonny2: What an excellent first ep :jonny5:I want more.

Winter season is LITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I'm excited to watch it, although I don't know whether or not to stick to the show exclusively or just start reading it.

Rhisiart

The Promised Neverland... girl....... :jonny2:

Emma’s voice actress is 19 by the way. What a brilliant performance only in the first episode.

TheSoneNavy

Kakegurui xx slayed. The ending song snatched me.

KasioKas
1 hour ago, Rhisiart said:

The Promised Neverland... girl....... :jonny2:

Emma’s voice actress is 19 by the way. What a brilliant performance only in the first episode.

!!!!! right?/

1 hour ago, TheSoneNavy said:

Kakegurui xx slayed. The ending song snatched me.

I'm actually scared to watch it and mob100 because i loved their s1 so much! I think i'm gonna quickly binge s1 again first nn

TheSoneNavy
39 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

I'm actually scared to watch it and mob100 because i loved their s1 so much! I think i'm gonna quickly binge s1 again first nn

The first ep of Kakegurui xx is really good. I found it funny and it’ll have you on edge. Midari Ikishima really stole this episode  :dies: 

Dylangaga

THE NEW FAIRY TAIL EPISODE!:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

THAT BUILD UP! BITCH!!! :jonny5:

WIG FLEW NORTH, SOUTH, EAST AND WEST!!!!!!:jonny5:

THE UPCOMING MATCH UPS HAVE ME SLAYED!:jonny5:

--

AND OH WOW THE PROMISED NEVERLAND SNATCHED!!!!

rac7d

Fairytail is back to being good again, the op and the end are nostalgic

I know its gonna have bs ending fights but its still gonna look cool

tumblr_pla7cwXCHm1vz54q7o1_540.giftumblr_pla7cwXCHm1vz54q7o2_540.gif

Plus they always deliver with Females...... except lucy

Also if your have been sleeping on rwby time to Wake up it hasnt been this goods since season 3

tumblr_inline_pkvddyyLdy1ud3kgz_540.gif

tumblr_inline_pl6kxhwFay1ud3kgz_540.gif

For real this is the first time a fight has extended through 3 episodes

tumblr_pl8azfssKX1x0rwcno2_640.gif

Also Mob and Slime continue to be alot of sun so this winter is gonna be nice

tumblr_pkzqtadZnP1tkezr8o4_540.gif

tumblr_pitxv6qz9b1vcyftzo1_540.gif

KasioKas

Yeah slime's def been picking up finally. I hope it doesn't slow to a crawl plot wise again though. Haven't seen today's ep.

Pop pop123

So i stop caring about anime after Re:zero done airing in 2016??? Lol

I missed pretty much 2/3 years of anime.

I was on YouTube and randomly saw a trailer of the promised neverland.

Watched the first episode and loved it and now I’m reading the manga as well. WIG

WE LOVE HER(anime) AGAIN!!!!11111

Pop pop123

Also the art for the manga is so beautiful like damn

art goals tbh

Pop pop123

I don’t read manga much. It took me 2 years to get to chapter 40 of Tokyo Ghoul :skull: 

For some reason I though it was a me thing, but then a couple weeks ago I decided to read Attack On Titan and now I’m caught up.

The Tokyo Ghoul manga has BEAUTIFUL art but for some reason it’s hard to follow. I had to read each page twice sometimes :rip: because I got lost in the text. 

Anyways, the art for AOT look amateurish and quite ugly but it was an easy read. I thought the plot was ok. I like mystery part of the series but that was lost in the later half of manga when it was war and military foucsed which I didn’t really enjoy. I feel like (esp after reading the promise neverland) the writer is making **** up as he goes LOL. The twists and the reiss family and the mystery behind the wall feel a little eh. The revelation didn’t feel exciting. It didn’t have that impact I was looking for. 

It’s funny because I really didn’t feel that way about AOT until I read the promise neverland. It did mystery and revelation of it all SO MUCH BETTER. The twists and turns and mind games were sooo good and a lot of fun. Some of the moments in the manga had me gasping.

Both of the series had this limited scope point of view when you first got in to it. You don’t know much of what lies “beyond the wall”. They keep you guessing the mystery. The promised neverland did an amazing job compared to AOT. It was truly great. Both are fictional stories but the world in The Promised Land felt so much more real to me.

rac7d
3 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

@rac7d is Black Clover about to enter a tournament arc?!

in a about two months after a brief training and fan serivce  eps

Itz_Dani!
On 1/15/2019 at 8:35 PM, Dylangaga said:

@rac7d is Black Clover about to enter a tournament arc?!

22 hours ago, rac7d said:

in a about two months after a brief training and fan serivce  eps

Ugh why does every big shonen have to have some sort of tournament ? :bibliahh:

rac7d
1 minute ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Ugh why does every big shonen have to have some sort of tournament ? :bibliahh:

why not? its tribute to the founder and king dragon ball since every arc evolves into a tounrament

Dylangaga

The new episode of The Promised Slayageland has me nervous for

Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He better not die yet!

Pop pop123

Shouldn’t have read the promised neverland manga. Now I’m the starting to see the flaws of the anime adaptation.

Unlike Attack On Titan which the anime is way better than the manga. Action sequences, music, art are phenomenal. The manga looks like doo doo art wise. 💩

On other hand for Neverland, they rushed, skipped stuff and left out certain details from the manga. The dialogues were boring compared to the manga which A MESS how could an animation be more boring than a still art :rip: 

In the manga, when the characters are talking. They draw a lot of interesting cuts and angles as well as additional drawings for what’s being discussed.

In the anime, they didn’t show any additional scenes at all. It’s just them talking in the same place :skull: cutting corners I..... The direction isn’t great either.

I also felt the music is off at times... esp the tropey, shounen super hero music whenever they found of sort resolution. It didn’t fit the tone of the show....

Pop pop123

Shouldn’t have read the promised neverland manga. Now I’m the starting to see the flaws of the anime adaptation.

Unlike Attack On Titan which the anime is way better than the manga. Action sequences, music, art are phenomenal. The manga looks like doo doo art wise. 💩

On other hand for Neverland, they rushed, skipped stuff and left out certain details from the manga. The dialogues were boring compared to the manga which is A MESS how could an animation be more boring than a still art :rip: 

In the manga, when the characters are talking. They draw a lot of interesting cuts and angles as well as additional drawings for what’s being discussed.

In the anime, they didn’t show any additional scenes at all. It’s just them talking in the same place :skull: cutting corners I..... The direction isn’t great either.

I also felt the music is off at times... esp the tropey, shounen super hero music whenever they found some sort of resolution. It didn’t fit the tone of the show....

And besides Krone piss poor introduction, one more scene that bothers me is when Emma and Norman came back from the forest. In the anime they were there already when some kid yelled two kids were missing. In the manga however, they yelled before that so the reader thought the two kids missing were Emma and Norman.

It was an oh **** moment. They butchered that in the anime...iiiiiiii

Drama

So I’m desperately awaiting Attack On Titan (Levi 💙) and I’m at a loss without My Hero Academia. (Kirishima❤️)

I started Free! Iwatobi Swim Club and I’m on episode 4. It’s cute so far, has anyone watched it? I feel like nobody has ever heard of it. 💀

hellocory

Dragon Ball Super: Broly is kinda smashing in the US :deadbanana: 

hellocory

I started Fairy Tail tonight and it just reminds me of One Piece

Dylangaga

The new episode of FT :jonny5:

Mirajane-Seilah! :jonny5: