• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarStyle

• 99sandthe2000s

• Devin

• X~MoviePoP

7 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

:celestial5: back in the studio 

I'm getting freestyle, remix, responding to the haters, or recording a feature vibes from the "Had to get some things off my chest" while drinking. 

I was at the train station earlier in NYC and saw her Allure cover on the newsstands! 

FTN should be 3rd single, Cheat Back should be 4th single. Surprise is good too. 
I don’t know why they didn’t decide to release one of them instead of treat me. They’re all better. 

I think it's smart for her to release a bunch of clips and let her fans and tiktok pick which should be the next single.

There are speculations that Chloe will appear on Chris Brown's album. She recently followed him and liked his album announcement. 

Also, Calvin Harris has been in her comments and she's been following him...maybe an appearance on his upcoming release. 

5 hours ago, EarStyle said:

There are speculations that Chloe will appear on Chris Brown's album. She recently followed him and liked his album announcement. 

Also, Calvin Harris has been in her comments and she's been following him...maybe an appearance on his upcoming release. 

I'd be here for Chloe x Chris! Social media would drag her though, they already did a little when she voiced her support of Kendrick's album

17 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

I'd be here for Chloe x Chris! Social media would drag her though, they already did a little when she voiced her support of Kendrick's album

Damned if she do, damned if she don't.

Social media was already dragging her about following Chris. That's the only reason I knew about the follow/like lmao

I would be here for a Chlöe x Chris collab.

Spoiler

Ofc some people will frown upon it but you gotta admit 15+ years in his career he’s still one of the top go-to R&B male vocal for a collab.

I’m manifesting this project to be super successful. You can tell how much she enjoys being an artist:heart2:

52 minutes ago, Devin said:

Also did she choose which is the winner?

In true Chloe element of surprise...we're just going to get a single cover soon with a release date. 

2 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

In true Chloe element of surprise...we're just going to get a single cover soon with a release date. 

At least all the snippets were promising. :jonny5:

It be a situation she picks the right single and it flops/bad visual. Or she picks a single we don’t want but it turns out successful and amazing visuals.

2 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Are you ready for this BOPt @Reverse Warholian?

Normani is shaking :jonny:

2 hours ago, Devin said:

At least all the snippets were promising. :jonny5:

It be a situation she picks the right single and it flops/bad visual. Or she picks a single we don’t want but it turns out successful and amazing visuals.

I'm so ready for this album

Scott Storch produced "Surprise" 

7 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Like the dragged sza, seven , Zendaya, Rihanna, brandy , drake , Kendrick , latto and tinashe and who cares

4 hours ago, Devin said:

I would be here for a Chlöe x Chris collab.

Hide contents

Ofc some people will frown upon it but you gotta admit 15+ years in his career he’s still one of the top go-to R&B male vocal for a collab.

This I will never understand how no one came up after him

7 minutes ago, rac7d said:

This I will never understand how no one came up after him

Facts. There are some like Tone Stith but they still unknown/local. 

I think its cause he’s the last R&B male vocal that blends well in multiple sounds. The newer gen R&B males are either too pop, too crossover, or stick to slowtempos. Besides CB, Usher is the other go-to but Blxst been showing some potential lately so who knows.

17 minutes ago, rac7d said:

Like the dragged sza, seven , Zendaya, Rihanna, brandy , drake , Kendrick , latto and tinashe and who cares

This site will drag anyone Black frfr.