Chlöe - 'Chlöe'

EarStyle

Just now, Devin said:

I must been sleep when she went live. Which are your favorites? 

I love them all.

For The Night/Cry For Me (if it was hers) would be my choice.

Surprise is a great album track/interlude...it gives me Teyana's "1-800-ONENIGHT"... I don't think she need another sexual moment as a single, but I love the song. 

I like Cheat Back a lot. I think it would be a great Fall/Winter single somewhere down the line. 

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarStyle

• 99sandthe2000s

• Devin

• X~MoviePoP

1 minute ago, EarStyle said:

I love them all.

For The Night/Cry For Me (if it was hers) would be my choice.

Surprise is a great album track/interlude...it gives me Teyana's "1-800-ONENIGHT"... I don't think she need another sexual moment as a single, but I love the song. 

I like Cheat Back a lot. I think it would be a great Fall/Winter single somewhere down the line. 

Swear I love them all too. It seems like the debate on the next single (or what should make the album) is Surprise and FTN. And depending on which route will determine if the label wanna drop CFM. 

I would vote FTN cause its a good track and great middle ground to Chlöe and what people expected from her sonically. I love Cheat Back a lot tho too.

Not her album coming before Normani's! :dies:

2 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Not her album coming before Normani's! :dies:

Hide this before #that Normani stan runs in here.

Kinda sick the 3 snippets sound better than Treat Me. I get that’s her favorite song but they made a mistake there. 

For The Night is nice but I swear it's so generic :biblio: 

15 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

but so we only heard 5 or 6 songs total for the album... shouldnt there by 6 more that could have a single we would want too

It seems like they already decided surprise, for the night or cheat back would be the next single. For The Night sounds like the most radio friendly single but who knows; tiktok could make anything viral these days. 

2 minutes ago, lovely88 said:

It seems like they already decided surprise, for the night or cheat back would be the next single. For The Night sounds like the most radio friendly single but who knows; tiktok could make anything viral these days. 

That + with the choices they provided it's clear they want a particular vibe for the third single that's completely diff from the uptempo vibes of single 1 + 2. I'm sure the other tracks we haven't heard are either uptempo, really experimental, or some features they're waiting for. 

cry for me is a hit. idk why they won't drop it. like what!

for the night is the other obvious single here. i think it needs a feature though to be a hit.

1 hour ago, yonsé said:

cry for me is a hit. idk why they won't drop it. like what!

1 hour ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

again...why are they blocking it when its an obvious hit? chloe's verse was fine and it’s clear her audience wants it. weird that Columbia (so does that mean Parkwood?) is blocking it when it could be a song to create more buzz for Chloe.

Edited by yonsé

I love how she consistently gives us SOMETHING every week.

Definitely feel like it'll be a butterfly theme 

Also, need the label to give her a date.

Can’t stop playing the For The Night snippet :jonnycat:

The production, the Melodies, the early 2000s realness :jonny6:

Looks like Pop will be receiving "Treat Me" 

6 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

Looks like Pop will be receiving "Treat Me" 

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5: rise from the ashes Treat Me! 

13 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5: rise from the ashes Treat Me! 

"Treat Me" Pop and "For The Night" Urban/Rhythmic double single. 

30 minutes ago, thedamnking said:

What the f* is LVRN?

Management/Label subsidiary that has Summer Walker, 6LACK etc. on its roster. R&B focused label. Incredible label. Brilliant marketing. 

17 minutes ago, thedamnking said:

What the f* is LVRN?

An Atlanta based R&B record label distributed by Interscope in the US and Universal Music Group internationally. Summer Walker and 6LACK are the biggest artists on the roster.

Folks who work for LVRN have stated multiple times in the last few months that they want Cry for Me released but Columbia (Chloe’s label) is blocking it.