Chlöe - 'Chlöe'

EarStyle

She's doing the classic "I'ma give you snippets and release the first one that goes viral" and I'm here for it.

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarStyle

• 99sandthe2000s

• Devin

• X~MoviePoP

Movement. This girl is resilient. 

29 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

:gaycat5:

:deadbanana4: I thought she said a few weeks ago that the 2nd and 3rd singles were already picked? What happened? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm excited but looking at Columbia/Parkwood sideways atp. 

She previewed two options for Single #3

"For The Night" - London produced? Midtempo

"Surprise" - Sexy midtempo 

Previewed another one "Cheat Back" with an acoustic guitar a la "Irreplaceable" 

Her album is going to be nice!

Cheat Back is a great album track, but I don't see it as a single. Surprise is a good album track too. Reminds me of Teyana's "1-800-ONENIGHT" 

ok For The Night :jamming: I'm bopping!

monica-bop.gif 

I hope these tracks catch on with TikTok. Very smart to preview music and let the GP decide what they like and give people a feel for the album.

"Cry For Me" is so good. What is LVRN/6LACK doing?! 

Cry For Me > For The Night > Cheat Back > Surprise

Surprise is so bland why would people be requesting it for the next single :deadbanana4:

For The Night EATS :jonny3:

Just now, TalkThatRihanna said:

Surprise is so bland why would people be requesting it for the next single :deadbanana4:

For The Night EATS :jonny3:

Surprise is just a great album track. Her fans are just being unreasonable not wanting "For The Night" because London produced it. 

These songs are so good :jonny2: I never doubted my lil sis has some good tracks! Excited to see how these perform. She better put them on her TikTok and let that audience decide as well.

but so we only heard 5 or 6 songs total for the album... shouldnt there by 6 more that could have a single we would want too

Cheat Back almost gave me country vibes.... She needs to snag Mickey Guyton for the remix and do a lil something at the CMAs :eli:

Just now, X~MoviePoP said:

but so we only heard 5 or 6 songs total for the album... shouldnt there by 6 more that could have a single we would want too

She probably has a lot more uptempos in the mix. With the 3 options she gave us she's obviously trying to move from the uptempo vibes of "Have Mercy" and "Treat Me".