Golden Hit: Season 1 πŸ“€ Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! πŸ†πŸ†

fountain

probably still gonna be late because there's less than 12 hours to go & I have a double round of Pokemon Bingo, gotta find a Razzies submission and do a few real life thingsΒ :)Β I have maybe half the song written but this is the type of entry where it could be bad if I rushed it

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Remmy

• Hanami-Blossom

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Achilles. said:

Β 

let's discuss

Β 

Β 

Β 

I'm just trying to forget I wrote something questionable in multiple ways because there's no way I'm getting anything else out

42 minutes ago, Remmy said:

probably still gonna be late because there's less than 12 hours to go & I have a double round of Pokemon Bingo, gotta find a Razzies submission and do a few real life thingsΒ :)Β I have maybe half the song written but this is the type of entry where it could be bad if I rushed it

nvm im kinda rushing it all of a suddenΒ :ahh:

25 minutes ago, Remmy said:

nvm im kinda rushing it all of a suddenΒ :ahh:

:squirrel:

On 6/25/2022 at 4:30 PM, Aurora said:

the first batch of reviews might be released within the next 24 hours. :celestial5:

:celestial5:

Hated everything i wrote but wrote something im okay with last minute whewΒ :skull:

Submitted! just wanted to say whether the submission is good or not, I’m definitely not happy with it and wish I could have executed it how I initially wanted to but I just couldn’t unfortunately.

Also wanted to say thank you for hosting this @AuroraΒ and @fountainΒ these past six weeks have been a rollercoaster but I’m glad to have participatedΒ :heart:

Edited by Augmented
Spelling error

12 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Submitted! just wanted to say whether the submission is good or not, I’m definitely not happy with it and wish I could have executed it how I initially wanted to but I just couldn’t unfortunately.

Also wanted to say thank you for hosting this @AuroraΒ and @fountainΒ these past six weeks have been a rollercoaster but I’m glad to have participatedΒ :heart:

Thank you for submittingΒ :bird:

Β 

I’m really glad you have participated too, it’s been amazing seeing your writing over these weeks and to watch you reach the heights you have :clap3:Β hope the experience has been enjoyable and beneficial!Β :heart:

2 minutes ago, fountain said:

I’m really glad you have participated too, it’s been amazing seeing your writing over these weeks and to watch you reach the heights you have

Thank youΒ :hug:Β my run has been so chaotic in the best way with the ties and the rankingsΒ :dies:

Β 

6 minutes ago, fountain said:

hope the experience has been enjoyable and beneficial!

Yes absolutely! It definitely took a couple of rounds but I think there is a noticeable shift in my submissions when I started to put the lyrics and stories at the forefront and stopped writing from my usual manner of focusing on melodies and how I would imagine it sonically first.

10 hours ago, Achilles. said:

Came up with something new just before falling asleep. Working on it a bit now and I like where it’s going. We’ll see if it continues taking shape today. :matty:

So I finished writing this and I like it. Not quite as much as the first song I wrote but it’s good… and here’s the thing…

Β 

Now I have an β€œAll” song and a β€œNothing” song (although the β€œall” song does have a line referencing the β€œnothing” song, so…).

Β 

I kinda want to submit both for reviewing, if yall would allow it. Like one could be my official submission and the other could be just for fun. :cupid:Β 

7 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

So I finished writing this and I like it. Not quite as much as the first song I wrote but it’s good… and here’s the thing…

Β 

Now I have an β€œAll” song and a β€œNothing” song (although the β€œall” song does have a line referencing the β€œnothing” song, so…).

Β 

I kinda want to submit both for reviewing, if yall would allow it. Like one could be my official submission and the other could be just for fun. :cupid:Β 

Go ahead! Just let us know which one you want to be scoredΒ :grill:

Ugh. Sorry I had to skip the last two rounds - things got a bit crazy.Β 
Β 

I did have fun though!

8 minutes ago, fountain said:

Go ahead! Just let us know which one you want to be scoredΒ :grill:

Yay! Thank you! :heart:

Β 

Β 

Β 

The one I want scored is whichever one you like better. Kidding. I definitely have a preference, the other was just a plot bunny that wouldn’t leave my head.Β 

32 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Thank youΒ :hug:Β my run has been so chaotic in the best way with the ties and the rankingsΒ :dies:

Β 

Yes absolutely! It definitely took a couple of rounds but I think there is a noticeable shift in my submissions when I started to put the lyrics and stories at the forefront and stopped writing from my usual manner of focusing on melodies and how I would imagine it sonically first.

Yeah I would definitely say we’ve seen some amazing growth from you. It’s hard to say that in general I suppose, since we’ve only seen your writing that exists in a 6 week span of time, but in these 6 weeks at least I would certainly say that’s been the case and you’ve really blown us away.Β 

Β 

It’s honestly very rewarding for us also to play some small role in this, and the idea that our challenges helped bring these songs into the world always warms my heart :cries:Β but most of all as always you should be super proud of yourself with what you’ve achieved in this short span of time, and hopefully it can have a lasting impact in the future too, even if small!Β 

5 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

Ugh. Sorry I had to skip the last two rounds - things got a bit crazy.Β 
Β 

I did have fun though!

Aw I’m sorry too :sad:Β but I’m glad you had fun in the times that you could submit!
Β 

Plus we’ll be back in the future, so there’s always more opportunity to take partΒ :bird:

I didn't have time to finish the song the entire weekend, so I was able to today since I had a concept picked out and song written already. It's not my best, but I satisfied the requirements, so that's good enough for me.

12 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

I didn't have time to finish the song the entire weekend, so I was able to today since I had a concept picked out and song written already. It's not my best, but I satisfied the requirements, so that's good enough for me.

Thank you for submitting :heart2:Β looking forward to reading it, even if you say it’s not your bestΒ 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, fountain said:

not STARTΒ :gaycat6:

i always do my entries in one sitting though, let's hope it's something decentΒ :gaycat6:

50 minutes ago, Legend E said:

i always do my entries in one sitting though, let's hope it's something decentΒ :gaycat6:

Oop okay that makes it a little less concerningΒ :fishing:

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, fountain said:

Oop okay that makes it a little less concerningΒ :fishing:

Well, I'm about to send but it's not stunning :fishing:Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.