Golden Hit: Season 1 ๐Ÿ“€ Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

fountain

17 minutes ago, Jackson said:

so apparently ATW10MVTVFTV is only 462 words and Happier Than Ever is only 339 wordsย :gaycat3:

ย 

But Anaconda is 593 words. Should we rename it the Anaconda challenge?ย 

Um, even without the extended outro ATW10MVTVFTV is 800+ words. :deadbanana4:ย I didn't count HTE though, we just selected it as another example since it's ~5 minutes long.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Remmy

• Hanami-Blossom

Top Posters In This Topic

Might just say **** it and submit something nobody has ever sent before!!

ย 

Can't promise it'd be good but I genuinely don't have 500 words to say about anything so even getting to the minimum word count would be a miracle.

WAIT let's bow down to this 1,000+ word smashย 

ย 

ย 

#SeeingGreenChallenge #AnacondaChallenge

FML I just came up with a genius approach to my song about a man who cheats on his wife with another man, featuring probably one of my most unique melodies everโ€ฆ but thereโ€™s no way Iโ€™ll ever get it to 500 words.ย 
ย 

:jonnycat:

@Jacksonย hide that post, please. It ain't the serve you thought it was. :tsk:

stream Night Call by Years & Years i had much fun at his concert

4 minutes ago, Aurora said:

@Jacksonย hide that post, please. It ain't the serve you thought it was. :tsk:

@hurricane326ย you too please

ย 

โ€”

ย 

i am confused by the anti-nicki attitude though

the lyrics you deleted sounded good, jackson!! now just add like 300 more words and make it a little catchier

ย 

ย 

2 minutes ago, fountain said:

stream Night Call by Years & Years i had much fun at his concert

got into his discography this year and all 3 albums are cute :alexz3:ย (but each could've served a little harder.)

Just now, fountain said:

stream Donโ€™t Forget byย Sky Ferreiraย 

hmmm i can pass on this one, but i would never pass on Demi's Don't Forget!!

Just now, fountain said:

stream anything by Ryn Weaver so me and @Remmyย can get a new album from her

okay for real... we need another Pierre going viral on TikTok moment

ย 

Also I was today years old when I realised her account name is "AJayII" and not "AJayll" we- this is genuinely brand new information to me. :eek:

3 minutes ago, Remmy said:

okay for real... we need another Pierre going viral on TikTok moment

The way her ex label reaped all the benefit from that and she got nothing. We hate the music industryย 

Edited by fountain

14 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

FML I just came up with a genius approach to my song about a man who cheats on his wife with another man, featuring probably one of my most unique melodies everโ€ฆ but thereโ€™s no way Iโ€™ll ever get it to 500 words.ย 
ย 

:jonnycat:

Hmm.. why not?ย :chick1:

Here's some ways we can get Ryn Weaver smashing on TikTok again. We're gonna need all the people we can get so spread the word.

- #SlowMotionRunningChallenge for "Runaway"

- Some kind of challenge involving fancy editing that is synced with last 36 seconds of "The Fool"

- "Traveling Song" & "Here Is Home" for a chill, vibey compilation, slideshow, driving video...

- Make "Pierre" go viral AGAIN by saying something like "omg this was the best era of TikTok" while the song is playing

- People talking about how they overcame depression with "Reasons Not to Die" playing (EMOTIONAL)

ย 

4 minutes ago, fountain said:

The way her ex label reaped all the benefit from that and she got nothing. We hate the music industryย 

:cries::cries:ย Too many talented people getting screwed over, yup...

@Auroraย thank you so so so much for my review, I'm really glad you liked the song, and your kind words make me feel so motivated! And perhaps even more touched that you listened to some of Ness's stuff and liked it. Make sure to stream her best song if you haven't already :jonny5:ย 

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, Remmy said:

Here's some ways we can get Ryn Weaver smashing on TikTok again. We're gonna need all the people we can get so spread the word.

- #SlowMotionRunningChallenge for "Runaway"

- Some kind of challenge involving fancy editing that is synced with last 36 seconds of "The Fool"

- "Traveling Song" & "Here Is Home" for chill vibey compilation, slideshow, driving video...

- Make "Pierre" go viral AGAIN by saying something like "omg this was the best era of TikTok" while the song is playing

- People talking about how they overcame depression with "Reasons Not to Die" playing (EMOTIONAL)

ย 

:cries::cries:ย Too many talented people getting screwed over, yup...

"I Can't Take It (No One Saved Me) (TikTok Song 2022) (Pitched Down Version) (Ryn's Version) (From The Vault)" coming for BLOOD this summer! :jonny5:

10 minutes ago, Aurora said:

"I Can't Take It (No One Saved Me) (TikTok Song 2022) (Pitched Down Version) (Ryn's Version) (From The Vault)" coming for BLOOD this summer! :jonny5:

Oh true I forgot the kids love those for some reason... "When Love Is Free (slowed + reverb)" would also be great

25 minutes ago, fountain said:

the peak of live music, i raef

lucky bastards. and she nearly performed the whole album whew plus she left out the weakest song, her mind!!

7 minutes ago, Remmy said:

lucky bastards. and she nearly performed the whole album whew plus she left out the weakest song, her mind!!

I fear we might actually be soul sistersโ€ฆ because I am an Obsessed Sail On Hater tooย :biblionny:ย I feel like itโ€™s a song that you cling to and end up stanning when you first get into her but then you become more acquainted with her better songs and it gets old very very quickly. Definitely my least fave on The Fool (but still better than anything anybody has released since!)ย 

21 minutes ago, fountain said:

I fear we might actually be soul sistersโ€ฆ because I am an Obsessed Sail On Hater tooย :biblionny:ย I feel like itโ€™s a song that you cling to and end up stanning when you first get into her but then you become more acquainted with her better songs and it gets old very very quickly. Definitely my least fave on The Fool (but still better than anything anybody has released since!)ย 

I feel called out. :jonny2:ย It was my fave on the Promises EP and a big inspiration for my then career-defining bop "Set Sail" during PH7 (well that, "The Fool", and Ryn in general), which in turnย inspired my 2017 career Top 3 bop "Positano". The way I have Ryn to thank for 2/3 of my Top 3... her mind.

Wait I love this challengeย :jonny:ย let me confine myself to the library with a fountain pen for the next few days

a 6 in the last challenge :chick3:ย my mixed or average reviews era. Iโ€™ll have to stage a comebackย 

ย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.