Top Posters In This Topic

• skankle

• K$Ellie

• On The Bound

• uusagii

• 2 weeks later...

album's out now in New Zealand x 

I LOVE IT :jonny5:

anyone know where can I get the clear + pink "splatter" vinyl variant??? I saw it on Merchbar, Sound Merch and Loma Vista but in all those the shipping to Spain is ridiculously expensive :deadbanana4:

Darkness Forever is the best song :jonny5: love the whole album

Shotgun and Darkness Forever are my faves. I really like her melodies, very easy to listen

she served excellence. i’m shook 

it's cute. worse than color theory tho.

there's no dreamy tracks smh

like where's "night swimming 2.0"?

Luv it! Less dreamy and vibey than colour theory for sure and I was hoping for a few more weirder bleep bloop moments like Unholy Affliction and RomCom 2004 but it's still just so, so well done throughout. Darkness Forever, Don't Ask Me and Still are the highlights from the new songs.

• ATRL Moderator

Wow all the indie girls who like her are turning on her for this album, when it's finally my first project with her that I've really resonated with.

:chick3: 

She has the Snail Mail problem of having cute songs but doing nothing with her somewhat unpleasant voice. Don't Ask Me and Bones kinda hit though

4 hours ago, SitarHero said:

She has the Snail Mail problem of having cute songs but doing nothing with her somewhat unpleasant voice. Don't Ask Me and Bones kinda hit though

I kinda get it and I do wish sometimes that her songs had a stronger vocalist, but we will NOT be comparing her to Snore Mail.

the run from Darkness Forever to Following Eyes :jonny5:

Feel It All The Time is my least favorite but still really good

need to get into her other albums but this is easily top 5 of the year so far

this is a let down for me :( 

shotgun, feel it all the time, following eyes, newdemo and unholy affliction are the only songs ill continue to listen to I think. a shame bc i stanned the last album so hard idk!!! 

On 6/27/2022 at 3:14 AM, skankle said:

I kinda get it and I do wish sometimes that her songs had a stronger vocalist, but we will NOT be comparing her to Snore Mail.

Well I've come back to it a few times instead of mentally discarding ha like Amandla's cuck!

After almost a week I can confidently say she ate with this album…Feel It All The Time is one of the best songs I’ve  heard this year. Much better than that Tuna album the gays were stanning instead of this 

I love everything she’s released so far but I just can’t get into this album :cries:

hope it grows on me 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.