• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sam.teas

• BeachRat

• 4Walls

• kyliefever2002

The songs so far have been unexpected sonically. I appreciate that. Firefly is great. The other one is good in its own way I just struggle to listen to alot of acras production on a casual basis. I love the video though. Im excited. 

16 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

track 8 aka Nike l worded in full

maybe she changed the title cause of trademark or smth? cause it l*aked as 'just do it' 

2 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

maybe she changed the title cause of trademark or smth? cause it l*aked as 'just do it' 

well according to the Amazon tracklist is titled Nike, but yeah, it's pretty similar

6 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

'just do it' is Nike's slogan lol

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

'just do it' is Nike's slogan lol

i know, its just that she says both in the chorus, so i think it was originally titled nike as the amazon tracklist showed but later changed to 'just do it' cause of trademarking with the brand name, but we'll know better once she announces the tracklist. both titles were also on last.fm already so people who already have the album probably scrobbled as both

16 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

i know, its just that she says both in the chorus, so i think it was originally titled nike as the amazon tracklist showed but later changed to 'just do it' cause of trademarking with the brand name, but we'll know better once she announces the tracklist. both titles were also on last.fm already so people who already have the album probably scrobbled as both

It's possible, but I think the leaker just put it out under an identifiable code name

loved Firefly but Nike and Come For Me are making me lose hope for the album :rip:

ive been loving all the tracks on this album so far, i just wish the release date wasnt so far away. theres still 3 more months to go before we listen to everything :rip: 

Do we know anything about this song making it to the album? :jonny5:

She also performed it at Primavera Sound and it sounded like one of her best songs ever, I loved it.

• ATRL Moderator

Nike is what I NEEDED from her :jonny5:

I do appreciate the experimentation, but the first two tracks have been a little lackluster to me no matter how hard I try to play them.  Nike is more BDE of her and a total bop, while keeping the experimental production.  My hype is back :jonny5:

This is gonna be the collapse… what will complete the fall Trinity of this, dirt femme, and ?

Nike is what I needed from her, can she relaunch the era since there's so much time between the release?

• 2 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Reveal hidden contents

Track 6 ~ Coochie (a bedtime story) \ 3:02 \ 22.07.2022

She's releasing something other than Nike? :gaycat6:

• ATRL Moderator

I wish she could tack on Hollaback Bitch to this album :WAP:

ngl the new song sounds terrible, it's like a dated ariana reject

i loved firefly but this, nike and come for me are really disappointing

3 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

ngl the new song sounds terrible, it's like a dated ariana reject

i loved firefly but this, nike and come for me are really disappointing

I love Shygirl but I’ve been a lil disappointed with her recent output, but I know she’s got the talent and creativity and the album will be a serve even if some of the songs aren’t my thing!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.