Shygirl - 'Nymph'

bestfiction

Shygirl - Nymph [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Transparent Blue LP]

Debut album from Shygirl, out September 30

Shygirl is a multidisciplinary artist from the East London club scene. She has finished her first major body of work, her debut album entitled, Nymph. Written and produced by Shygirl, alongside long-term collaborator Sega Bodega, it features additional production by Mura Masa, Bloodpop, Danny L Harle, and Noah Goldstein among others. The 12-track album is a stunningly innovative and diverse collection of songs exploring themes of friendship, community, escapism, love, and loss.

Pre-save

Pre-order CD/MC/LP

Rough Trade Exclusive LP

Edited by bestfiction

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sam.teas

• BeachRat

• 4Walls

• kyliefever2002

the title track is track 12 apparently 

yesterday, the person who l worded Firefly shared also a snippet of Nymph (that sounds very good) saying that's track 12

Just now, sam.teas said:

the title track is track 12 apparently 

Hide contents

yesterday, the person who l worded Firefly shared also a snippet of Nymph (that sounds very good) saying that's track 12

is there anything else known about the tracklist? Are BDE and Cleo on the album?

1 minute ago, bestfiction said:

is there anything else known about the tracklist? Are BDE and Cleo on the album?

no idea tbh
Firefly is track 5

this is the moment sega to shine like clarence clarity or becoming one trick pony, "Cleo at Abbey Road" version already show Shygirl potential to stand out on another musical level (papi bones either), oh wow im hyped. :biggrin:

Edited by Polgg48

I read that Cleo and BDE are supposed to be standalone songs no? Guess that just means more new songs for the album :duca:

OMGGGGGG FINALLY

Sounds different so far & I can wait 4 months lol. There’s so many releases this year! 

September is so far away. :jonny3:

Still, perched.

• ATRL Moderator

The collapse is coming :jonny3:

:jonny: the snippet of Firefly and the one she posted to announce the album sound insane, I'm literally so hyped

1 hour ago, TRF. said:

:jonny: the snippet of Firefly and the one she posted to announce the album sound insane, I'm literally so hyped

So far away... let me ignoring any singles and just listen when everything's out.

Excited tho! :duca:

firefly is crack she did it again. what she had to do. 

the cover is hideous change it now

firefly is amazing :jonny5:

the last two singles didnt do it for me but this is on par with Alias

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.