H100: Wait For U #1, Future debuts 4 songs on top 10

Renan90

future-press-photo-credit-gregory-stewart-gq-2022-billboard-1548.jpg

Future Earns Eighth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With ‘I Never Liked You’

Plus: Miranda Lambert and NoCap debut in top 10.

Future earns his eighth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart as I Never Liked You debuts atop the list with the year’s largest week for any album. It earned 222,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending May 5, according to Luminate. That also marks Future’s largest week for a solo album, by units earned. His only album to post a bigger week was his collaborative set with Drake, What a Time to Be Alive, which bowed at No. 1 with 375,000 units in 2015.

In total, I Never Liked You is Future’s 15th top 10 album on the Billboard 200. He previously topped the chart with High Off Life (2020), Future Hndrxx Presents: The WIZRD (2019), HNDRXX (2017), Future (2017), Evol (2016), What a Time to Be Alive (2015) and DS2 (2015).

Also in the new top 10: The Weeknd’s Dawn FM surges 35-2 after the release of its vinyl LP and boxed sets, Miranda Lambert’s Palomino debuts at No. 4, and NoCap’s Mr. Crawford bows at No. 8.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units, compiled by Luminate. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album. The new May 14, 2022-dated chart will be posted in full on Billboard‘s website on May 10. For all chart news, follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/future-i-never-liked-you-number-one-billboard-200-chart-1235068356/

Billboard 200:#1(new)@1future, I NEVER LIKED YOU 222,000 [283.75 million on-demand streams | 6,500 pure sales].

Billboard 200:#2(+33)@theweeknd, Dawn FM 57,000 (630,000 units since release). *re-peak; third week at#2*

Billboard 200:#3(-1)@MorganWallen, Dangerous: The Double Album 50,000 (4,007,000 units since release). *peak:#1 for 10 weeks*

Billboard 200:#4(new)@mirandalambert, Palomino 36,000 [14.35 million on-demand streams | 24,000 pure sales].

Billboard 200:#5(-1)@oliviarodrigo, SOUR 34,000 (3,036,000 units since release). *peak:#1 for 5 weeks*

Billboard 200:#6(-3)@lildurk, '7220' 33,000 (478,000 units since release). *peak:#1 for 2 weeks*

Billboard 200:#7 (-2) Encanto@EncantoMovie (23 weeks) *peak#1 for 9 weeks*

Billboard 200:#8(new)@NoCap, Mr. Crawford 29,000 [40.07 million on-demand streams | 300 pure sales].

Billboard 200:#9(-2)@Drake, Certified Lover Boy 29,000 (2,553,000 units since release). *peak:#1 for 5 weeks*

Billboard 200:#10(-4)@DojaCat, Planet Her 29,000 (1,874,000 units since release). *peak:#2 for 4 weeks*

future-press-photo-credit-gregory-stewart-gq-2022-billboard-1548.jpg

Future, Drake & Tems’ ‘Wait For U’ Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100

Future adds his second No. 1, Drake scores his milestone 10th & Tems achieves her first.

Future‘s “Wait For U,” featuring Drake and Tems, soars in at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart. The track debuts as Future’s second Hot 100 leader – and his first in a lead role. It’s Drake’s landmark 10th No. 1 and Tems’ first.

“Wait For U” is from Future’s new LP I Never Liked You, which launches at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. The track joins three others from the set that debut in the Hot 100’s top 10: “Puffin on Zootiez,” at No. 4, and “712PM,” at No. 8, and “I’m Dat N***a,” at No. 10.

The Hot 100 blends all-genre U.S. streaming (official audio and official video), radio airplay and sales data. All charts (dated May 14, 2022) will update on Billboard.com tomorrow (May 10). For all chart news, you can follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/future-drake-tems-wait-for-u-hot-100-chart-debut-1235068559/

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• slw84

• Green

• lex

Top Posters In This Topic

I Never Liked You’s standard edition was released on April 29 with 16 tracks, and then expanded in the middle of its first week of release with six additional cuts

oh i didn't know this. could have saved it for a later week for some stability

Dawn FM sold nearly 34,000 copies on vinyl 

oh

Edited by fridayteenage

KING :jonny5: 

Future needs to RIHtire already. Such a corny man. 

Edited by Blade Runner

His best album in years :clap3:Also slay @ Abel, I contributed to that figure

if The Weeknd had vinyl one week earlier he could be #1 last week with 57k

Mess, not 3 weeks at #2 for The Weeknd, the bad luck :deadbanana2:

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

20 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Future needs to RIHtire already. Such a corny man. 

Why would he, he's bigger than ever. :deadbanana:

OT: Morgan securing that album of the decade with ease. :deadbanana2:

congratulation for our beloved deadbeat dad :clap3:Stream If I Was a Cowboy :chick1: 

Miranda legend

It's good to see Future SLAYING as he should! I Never Liked You is everything! I love a NUMBER ONE ALBUM. :jamming:

1.9 for Doja next week yup 2 million by June.

Another week in da top 10 for Amala 

Future is eating. #1 album and #1 song at the same time

1 hour ago, Polgg48 said:

congratulation for our beloved deadbeat dad

honestly

ot: Poor Weeknd is getting the Doja treatment

they both deserve 1# :monkey:

not Abel getting blocked again :deadbanana4: i hate it here.

48 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

How many albums over 4 million this decade?

Lil Baby and Morgan

That's really good for Miranda considering how badly Maren flopped a few weeks ago

Not a future fan but congrats I guess.:mandown:

2 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

That's really good for Miranda considering how badly Maren flopped a few weeks ago

yeah, the only country-identifying artist who's released post-bundles and made the top 2 is that one man

Hip hop coming back to dominate. Future, Bad Bunny, Jack Harlow, and then Kendrick. Pop isn't safe.:jonny:

34 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

yeah, the only country-identifying artist who's released post-bundles and made the top 2 is that one man

well Carrie is coming next month and her last country album debuted #1 in 2018 sooooo we'll see

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.