Texas to Challenge Free Public Education for Children

Horizon Flame

what is with this trend of old white people challenging basic human rights? ugh

God, hey its me again. Sorry for my future sins. My grandmother keeps saying  that you will be returning soon, but you're not here. This world has lost their minds and if you don't return soon, I will slap that old ***** for lying. Amen!

We're doomed, cant wait for Florida to one up this suggestion 

America basing all its most basic human rights on such a low integrity institution like SOCTUS. Anything to have legislators, you know, not legislate. 

At some POINT those little protests have to turn to something more dramatic to convey to these bigots in their million dollar mansions the gravity of what they are doing. :) 

Edited by A Bomb

This is getting ridiculous. 

Do the residents of Texas really just sit there and twiddle their thumbs while this **** is going on? Like?? :biblio:

Taylucifer

i thought they care about those children’s lives

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Do the residents of Texas really just sit there and twiddle their thumbs while this **** is going on? Like?? :biblio:

I'm sure they just post a comment like "This is terrible! Hate it!" then move on with their lives.

All they have to do is continue with the CRT, gender pronoun fear mongering in schools and then offer a proposal for less taxes to get a education as a policy position.

Texas and Florida going back to back on how to make things worse :ace:

I would say I'm surprised but I'm not

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I'm a Texan

14 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

HfaTq2M.gif

:dies:

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

We out here trying but blue/left leaning folk gets stomped tf out around here ?

since when's public education free? if so, they can remove that ish from my yearly mortgage taxes. 

6 minutes ago, shinyshimmery said:

since when's public education free? if so, they can remove that ish from my yearly mortgage taxes. 

Considering you didn’t know this I would say I hope you are taxed more since you would probably never find out :clap3:

@OP So mandatory funding for the military but not for education, and churches are tax exempt.  I see politicians are trying to make the GP as stupid as possible.

Patrick the starfish made a point about Texas

Edited by Sweet Sexy Savage

26 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Considering you didn’t know this I would say I hope you are taxed more since you would probably never find out :clap3:

@OP So mandatory funding for the military but not for education, and churches are tax exempt.  I see politicians are trying to make the GP as stupid as possible.

it's always been know the "free" public education system is funded by taxes... you must live under a rock or with mommy and daddy 

36 minutes ago, shinyshimmery said:

it's always been know the "free" public education system is funded by taxes... you must live under a rock or with mommy and daddy 

That’s what I just said to you, so why are you acting dumb?

12 hours ago, fauxtography said:

I'm sure they just post a comment like "This is terrible! Hate it!" then move on with their lives.

question but what do you expect us to do?  We vote, I didnt vote for Abbott.  It ain't my fault he's a complete ididot

14 hours ago, A Bomb said:

America basing all its most basic human rights on such a low integrity institution like SOCTUS. Anything to have legislators, you know, not legislate. 

At some POINT those little protests have to turn to something more dramatic to convey to these bigots in their million dollar mansions the gravity of what they are doing. :) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.