• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Loghen

• Oxy

They were right to fire her, pansexual is not a real thing. It’s just another way of bisexual erasure.

Man, the bots have really come out swinging since Musk bought Twitter.

Wait my teacher has literally done this all of this past year

Bye!

Who cares about her sexuality, kids are there to learn. If she wants to vent then she can talk to her peers or a therapist. 

3 minutes ago, Oxy said:

Who cares about her sexuality

The article literally says the kids themselves were curious about it, tho?:skull:

1 minute ago, pavi said:

The article literally says the kids themselves were curious about it, tho?:skull:

Answer by saying “it’s inappropriate to ask your teacher that” 

which is true, there needs to be a respectable line between students and teachers. 

of course the alt right atrl gays are already racing to the comments to defend this :jonny5: y’all do realise they hate y’all too, right? 

1 minute ago, Oxy said:

Answer by saying “it’s inappropriate to ask your teacher that” 

which is true, there needs to be a respectable line between students and teachers. 

Damn.. that's some conservative view imo. Of course there should be some distance between teachers and students. I'm a teacher myself in high school and I don't share everything about myself for sure. But teachers can make such a huge difference when they show there's more than just straight people here! Since I'm open about having a boyfriend I've had two students come to me in tears cause they were unsure about their sexuality and I was the only non-straight person they knew. The only! 

I would never choose to make my students think about their own sexuality and identity like she did, but if they ask me if I'm married (like they always do, lol), I'm not gonna hide the truth. My straight coworkers don't have to, so I shouldn't have to either. If they need sone explanation on it, I'll gladly take time to do that too. A teacher doesn't only teach a subject, they socialize students as well. 

I can't believe some people are actually defending this. :biblio: Especially considering how the vast majority of this site is LGBT.

26 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

They were right to fire her, pansexual is not a real thing. It’s just another way of bisexual erasure.

17 minutes ago, Oxy said:

Bye!

Who cares about her sexuality, kids are there to learn. If she wants to vent then she can talk to her peers or a therapist. 

14 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Fired for erasing bisexuality 

13 minutes ago, Jynx672 said:

Good.

Since when were we on a non-tolerable republican forum

bratz-looking-at-each-other-stunned-brat

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, sourtwink said:

of course the alt right atrl gays are already racing to the comments to defend this :jonny5: y’all do realise they hate y’all too, right? 

They’re too busy suffering from self hatred, I fear 

30 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

What you're doing is pansexual erasure tho um bratz-looking-at-each-other-stunned-brat

35 minutes ago, pavi said:

Damn.. that's some conservative view imo. Of course there should be some distance between teachers and students. I'm a teacher myself in high school and I don't share everything about myself for sure. But teachers can make such a huge difference when they show there's more than just straight people here! Since I'm open about having a boyfriend I've had two students come to me in tears cause they were unsure about their sexuality and I was the only non-straight person they knew. The only! 

I would never choose to make my students think about their own sexuality and identity like she did, but if they ask me if I'm married (like they always do, lol), I'm not gonna hide the truth. My straight coworkers don't have to, so I shouldn't have to either. If they need sone explanation on it, I'll gladly take time to do that too. A teacher doesn't only teach a subject, they socialize students as well. 

:clap3:

not the girls being panphobic with their full chest in this thread 

Edited by Dolce Vita

where's the freedom of speech people now?

suddenly these people care about kids?

bratz-looking-at-each-other-stunned-bratz.gif

1 hour ago, Jotham said:

I can't believe some people are actually defending this. :biblio: Especially considering how the vast majority of this site is LGBT.

I mean... are we surprised though? ATRL has been fully mask off lately

1 hour ago, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

Wait my teacher has literally done this all of this past year

Florida

bratz-looking-at-each-other-stunned-bratz.gif

am i the only one bothered by her look? she doesnt look like a teacher :chick2:

that nose piercing :rip:

26 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

am i the only one bothered by her look? she doesnt look like a teacher :chick2:

that nose piercing :rip:

Welcome to 2022, I promise you there are plenty of teachers with piercings and god forbid… some even have tattoos. :mazen:

2 hours ago, ~Start The Music said:

What you're doing is pansexual erasure tho um bratz-looking-at-each-other-stunned-brat

Isn't it the same as bisexual? You don't mind male or female genitalia.

I swear some of you are stupid on purpose

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.