Madonna - 'Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones'

Wildcat

1 hour ago, Lover said:

yeah this is my fave mix awwww chill the acapellaesquéness

well im kinda slow so when exactly is it up for streaming?

It's all a bit confusing - don't blame you!

I think the Standard 16 track is available for streaming on 6/24 and the 50 track deluxe and physicals are available 8/19. 

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lover

• tiagol88

• dabunique

• sam.teas

9 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

Taste. :clap3:

Us Medonsters need to be the executive producers of her studio album reissues :lakitu:

5 hours ago, Lover said:

saint bae omg you did not lol

it will forever rott on that aids charity ablerm which makes it kinda iconic hihi.

ray of spotlight on the other hand really needs rsd Xposure in the future.

I think I got the idea because George Michael randomly included Last Christmas on the last Wham! album, the one that was released the same day as True Blue :rip:

Legendary! <3 

11 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

I get conflicting dates. I swear I read streaming comes out in June but other announcements say August 19th. 

10 hours ago, Mooncrown said:

It's all a bit confusing - don't blame you!

I think the Standard 16 track is available for streaming on 6/24 and the 50 track deluxe and physicals are available 8/19. 

k thx :bird:

10 hours ago, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

Us Medonsters need to be the executive producers of her studio album reissues :lakitu:

I think I got the idea because George Michael randomly included Last Christmas on the last Wham! album, the one that was released the same day as True Blue :rip:

wham :worship2::worship2::worship2:

On 5/4/2022 at 5:55 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Wait that awful artwork was actually created by Aldo Diaz. Why can’t she hire proper graphic artists :rip: 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdI_bjcDi5x/?igshid=YTM0ZjI4ZDI=

Big yikes! For his standards, I admit it looks okay-ish, though. But then again, if for whatever reason she sticks with his "art", we should probably start a fund-raiser and sponsor an actual photoshop tutorial for him? :blush:

And it seems I'm late to the party. Is that boxset available somewhere else beside her own website? Preferably something with the b/w cover, which I love love love. :heart:

I'm starting to be so hyped about this!

It's coming out the week of her birthday and I know Warner is going to milk this. The crazy amount of different versions is the ultimate proof!

The black & white cover is really beautiful and iconic. The other one… Well. Very cheap but I guess it works well with the Celebration one so it's okay!

1 hour ago, Lament said:

I'm starting to be so hyped about this!

It's coming out the week of her birthday and I know Warner is going to milk this. The crazy amount of different versions is the ultimate proof!

The black & white cover is really beautiful and iconic. The other one… Well. Very cheap but I guess it works well with the Celebration one so it's okay!

She's the new David Bowie.. We're gonna get rehashes all the time 

Can anyone recommend a parcel forwarding service from autralia to germany? ;x

10 hours ago, Maxi Underdog said:

Can anyone recommend a parcel forwarding service from autralia to germany? ;x

is there something special happening in australia? idgi

BIM out

ITG in

Those Dance Club stats are impressive! It's weird she's not including all those #1s though.

Is that Living For Love version the one she performed on tour? Or the one she performed at award shows?

9 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Is that Living For Love version the one she performed on tour? Or the one she performed at award shows?

I assume the award show version, the remix with full vocal instead of it being a dub.

8 hours ago, Punky Rooster said:

I assume the award show version, the remix with full vocal instead of it being a dub.

I hope so :jonny4:

Ordered the 6LP and 3CD set (because it's essential), but I don't like the Aldo Diaz cover. 

The silver vinyl looks gorgeous, so I'll be getting that one too.  :heart:

2 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

Ordered the 6LP and 3CD set (because it's essential), but I don't like the Aldo Diaz cover. 

The silver vinyl looks gorgeous, so I'll be getting that one too.  :heart:

i got everything Xcept the target Xclusive i think but i lost track so...

43 minutes ago, Lover said:

i got everything Xcept the target Xclusive i think but i lost track so...

:heart:

still think this should’ve been 2 different projects. Finally Enough Love: The Remix Album with brand new remixes and 50 Number Ones: The Dance Hits with all these remixes. That said, I’m a bit excited for the remastered older songs after hearing Into The Groove :gaycat6:

On 5/4/2022 at 6:43 PM, Aidan. said:

M stans continue to lose aww!

Madonna isn't the one that's released just as many remix / greatest hits compilations as she has studio albums, and she isn't selling ice cream either. :rip:

OT. Just got the silver vinyl, and I'm really looking forward to this album. Although, I do wish they had put Causing a Commotion on there instead of MATM.

Is it too late to find the 6lp for the retail price?

• 2 weeks later...

Upcoming release

Madonna \ Deeper And Deeper (David's Radio Edit) [2022 Remaster] \ 4:02 \ 26.05.2022
Date can change since AM is not trustworthy :party:

5 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Upcoming release

Reveal hidden contents

Madonna \ Deeper And Deeper (David's Radio Edit) [2022 Remaster] \ 4:02 \ 26.05.2022
Date can change since AM is not trustworthy :party:

tomorrow :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.